[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fill out application >get emailed to show up to interview
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 205x246
>fill out application
>get emailed to show up to interview
>it's a group interview
>mfw
>>
File: 1461547950495.png (213 KB, 767x768) Image search: [Google]
1461547950495.png
213 KB, 767x768
>>28583990

I can literally smile that shit from a mile away now. But if I do make the mistake of showing up to a group interview I immediately just turn around and leave.
>>
IKTF OP.

Even when applying for the most robot-tier jobs, I couldn't get hired, because for some reason, you still have to do the normie dance with the interviewer (even if it's unneeded for the job).

I worked for hours trying to overcome my mopey resting face, tried to get appropriate volume and tonality, practiced small talk, got a better haircut, lost some weight, etc.

But it didn't matter. No matter how hard I tried I just couldn't get hired. I couldn't get through the door to prove I could do the job just fine.

So I'm on NEETbux. My mom also sends me 30 dollars a week. Don't listen to the meme, NEET life is boring af. At least for people with no passion and/or little motivation, which I would bet is 90% of NEETS.
>>
>>28584087
>>
>have a group interview
>panel is all women
>one of the tasks is to go around in a circle and say what you think the weaknesses are of the person you just met
Apparently being young is a weakness. Young compared to the old gen x-ers who want this ENTRY level job.

At least it isn't McDonald's.
>>
>a company calls me in for an interview after I get rejected for 30 other companies
>they want 3 references, a 15 minute presentation and written piece, will be interviewed/ will present to company execs and division heads
I'm pissing myself in terror but this is probably for the best because I do good work and present well but am terrible at being a normie.
>>
>>28584801
You must be trying to get a job as CEO of NASA or imagination land
>>
>>28584512
College costs lots of money. It's like $5k per semester at my community's college. They don't give people loans either.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160515-141143.png (140 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160515-141143.png
140 KB, 1920x1080
>>28584826
Naw it's actually a small biotech company. I really hope I can pull through on this one because this would be my big break.
>>
>>28583990
>>it's a group interview
That could actually be a good thing. Individualism is frowned upon to the extreme. If you're not doing the job right you stick out, that would make normies more interested in socializing and being dicks more likely to stick out and get the talk from management or get the boot.
>>
Hard to imagine my life getting to the point where I'd find it acceptable to go through a group interview.
>>
>>28584875
That's way to much for tuition alone. I pay $5k/semester to go to a state university.
>>
>>28584957
if you wanna stand out. ask this quesstion

"is there any reason you wouldn't hire me?"
>>
Don't EVER subject yourself to a group interview, unless it's your dream job.

However, as >>28584087
points out, you still have to pass as a normie for the interview. So, practice as much as he did. However, where he probably went wrong is not loading up on some anti-anxiety substance of some kind. No, that's not good for you, but doing it once isn't a big deal, and is necessary for people like us to get entry level jobs.

Good luck OP.
>>
File: camo wojak about to end it.png (34 KB, 450x367) Image search: [Google]
camo wojak about to end it.png
34 KB, 450x367
>fill out application
>list two references
>>
>>28583990
>other applicants taking shots at you and the others, trying to prove that they are the one for the job

What the fuck? I can't compete with this shit. I thought this was an interview, not a fucking normie game of Survivor or Big Brother or some shit
>>
>>28585432
There's a reason those shows were so insanely popular. People love their stupid game of thrones bullshit drama.
>>
>>28585348
Really?

Fuck negro, I just list the guy at the comic book store, and his friend. I've never worked for either of them, but they said they'd be willing to lie and say I worked some summers for them back in the day. They're pretty nice, although not nice enough to hire me.
>>
What the fuck is a group interview? Never had one or even heard of them Do they just ask questions and you answer them one at a time?
>>
>working at shitty retail store
>hoping having some experience and my manager as a reference will help find any other job
>reading the policy manual one day out of boredom
>find out that employees are not allowed to act as references for other employees and will be instantly terminated if they are caught

So I just wasted my life.
>>
>>28585993
sounds like it famalamadingdong
>>
>>28585432
Evolution has taught us that you must compete to survive. Not be dick less faggots that jack off to underage Japanese furry cartoons or some shit. Grow a set and move out of your parents home you scumbag
>>
>>28586896
But Chads and in general people who get lucky while being born don't have to compete nearly as much. And they are more likely to win. It's not fair.
>>
>>28586927
life in unfair, faggot. you can either mope about it and go nowhere or milk every thing you DO have at your disposal to get as far as you possibly can.
>>
>>28587183
I don't see how I could choose the second option without hating myself for being inadequate and without hating normies and everyone else for treating me baddly because of my inadequacy.
>>
>>28587213
you do it by growing a pair, you pussy.

i guarantee you have it better than me. I'm a 3 AT BEST. But i work with what I have, enjoy what I've built and make peace with what I know I'll never get.

You should do it too.
>>
>>28587262
>you do it by growing a pair, you pussy.
Well if you got treated baddly by society(and ugly people do get treated baddly). And you adjust yourself so the society accepts you. And you work hard to participate in it and give something back to the community(if only by working). You call that growing a pair?
>>
>>28587343
yes, I do, you mopey cunt-fuck nigger, you
>>
>>28587429
So to get this straight. You get treated baddly. For something you couldn't change.

And then you adjust yourself and help the people who treated you baddly? That's growing a pair? Just think about it.

It's like if someone mugged you and then you sucked his dick to atone for being mugged.
>>
is this a real thing?

i'm staying a neet forever forget it.
>>
>>28587461
If you want to frame it like a faggot, go ahead.

People treat you badly? Oh well. You can get a job, knowing you'll be judged, get money, and live somewhat of a decent life.

Or you can let their shitty treatment get to you and post frogs all day.

You can't get money without helping someone else out, this is true even for most chads, and if you're a beta you'll be helping people out who will judge you. You can either learn to live with it and or you can retreat to your safe space robot board.

The former in that case is being a man.
>>
File: woah.jpg (23 KB, 383x329) Image search: [Google]
woah.jpg
23 KB, 383x329
>>28583990
>same thing happens to me
>get rejected for being "too confident"

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!
>>
>>28583990
FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK UP! ITS YOUR LIFE! DONT LET IT GO! FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER!
>>
>>28587590
>You can get a job, knowing you'll be judged, get money, and live somewhat of a decent life.
Exactly, you work hard to get a job despite being judged. Like a bitch. You just bend over and take it.
>Or you can let their shitty treatment get to you and post frogs all day.
Or I can get into a position where I don't have to take their shitty treatment. Be either dead or a NEET isolated from society.
>You can either learn to live with it and or you can retreat to your safe space robot board.
Live with being humiliated? Once again like a bitch?

You call it being a man, but it all involves being treated baddly and accepting it. How is that being a man.
>>
>>28585432
Group interviews are with multiple interviewers, not interviewees, nigger!
>>
>Go to group interview
>It's a pyramid scheme recruitment meeting
>>
>>28587676
being a man is doing hard stuff, taking the pain. Being a little girl is crying to mommy that people are treating you badly.

Being a NEET, while ok for some people, is pure hell for most. most people would be happier taking a few punches like a man, and getting money in return.

It's the man's job to take pain, humiliation, and hide the fact that you are experiencing either of those things, for the greater good. it's the woman's job to talk about her feelings and how unfair life is (see: feminists).

Nice try, faggot. Nice try.
>>
>>28587936
>pyramid scheme

Yeah, same thing happened to me senpai. I actually tried to play the game for a little bit. Sucked too much.
>>
>>28587676
Learn how to spell "badly" or I am going to personally come over to whatever 3rd world hellhole you live in and skullfuck you.
>>
>>28588041
>It's the man's job to take pain, humiliation, and hide the fact that you are experiencing either of those things, for the greater good.
And what greater good would that be? Good of the society that shits on you? Are you such a fucking cuck? The greater good is not yours, you are just slaving your life away like a retard. You are being played like a fucking violin.

Nice try, cuck. Nice try.
>>
>>28588077
No fuck you. I will spell it however I fucking want. But if you're up for it, I'm from Czech Republic. Come to Brno, just let me know when you're coming.
>>
>>28588085
The greater good is that your life (and perhaps your familys) will be better. Most people will be happier working with money than being a NEET. They learn to take the punches. There's no perfect ideal situation, but the happier one for most people is the shitty job. That's not being a cuck, that's being a man. A cuck are the unemployed beta bernie bros who bitch about how unfair life is. A cuck is someone who wants everything handed to him, someone who is unwilling to take charge of his own life.

No pain, no gain, faggot.
>>
>>28588175
>a cuck is someone who is unwilling to take charge of his own life

/board
>>
>>28588175
> Most people will be happier working with money than being a NEET.
I don't know. I work now, I have money and I am as miserable as I've ever been. The happiest I've been was in high school when I would watch anime/play vidya all day.
>A cuck are the unemployed beta bernie bros who bitch about how unfair life is.
You keep repeating it. But it's obvious that the one who accepts bad treatment and keeps participating is the cuck. While the one who doesn't isn't the cuck.
>>
>>28588275
>happiest I've been was in high school
yeah, but school isn't NEETdom. A high school situation would probably be the best for most people, but that's no longer possible. Plus, I'm not sure adults still have the right kind of mindset to enjoy it.
> But it's obvious that the one who accepts bad treatment and keeps participating is the cuck.

re-stating his point isn't an argument.

>keep repeating it

Cause that faggot still isn't getting it.
>>
>>28588431
I will keep repeating it until you disprove it. Which still isn't happening.
>>
>>28588466
It's not something you can exactly disprove one way or another, it's too philosophically based. But you haven't proven jack shit either.
>>
>>28588517
It's not philosophical.

Someone treats you baddly(society) for things out of your control.

Instead of being angry at that someone, you suck his dick(work hard to integrate into society and contribute to it).

You are a cuck.
>>
>>28588671
B A D D LY
A
D
D
L
Y

Original
>>
>>28588706
When are you coming to skullfuck me? Still waiting for an aswer. Already told you where I live.
>>
>>28584801
If you're still here anon, this is what's going to weed people out. Most people want a simple interview process to make money quick, but most won't dedicate some time to doing this and a company knows this. Just do it, you'll be far more competitive and there will be a lot less people to challenge along the way.

t. someone that had a similar vigorous interviewing process and now makes a comfortable salary in a comfortable job after working shit-tier ones
>>
>>28588726
Im too busy fucking the hot women who left your shitty country for a better life while you're stuck there like the cuck you are.
>>
>>28588806
Only people who left from Czech to Canada are gypsies. And you know what? You can have them! Just don't forget to chain down everything made from metal as they will steal it.
>>
>>28588671
It's a piss-poor analogy pham, cause working with them for mutual benefit is not the same as sucking his dick. Sucking his dick doesn't geet you anything in that analogy anyway, whereas wage-slaving does.

A cuck is someone who doesn't take charge of his life and lets the gubbermint dictate how much money he gets. You have to work.
>>
>>28588971
stop falling for his bait, dumbass. no one here seriously believes the NEET master race/wagecuck meme.
>>
>>28588971
So you work for mutual benefit with someone who treated you like shit? You are still a cuck.
>>
Is a group interview what it sounds like, namely that you sit with a bunch of people in the same room getting interviewed at the same time?
>>
>>28589272
You're still a man.

But fine, I will falsely concede your point and say it makes you a cuck.

But you know what else does? Letting your feelings get in the way of more money, escaping a life more inane than wage-slaving (NEETdom), and feeling somewhat happier, all to avoid being labeled a cuck.

If taking pain like an animal would in the wild makes you a cuck, then I think it's slightly better to be a cuck than a miserable NEET.
>>
>>28589272
>I can't work with muh enemies! I have muh priniciples

How's that working out for you, sperglord?

Fucking grow up. People who all hate each other work with each other all the time. If you're happier shitposting all day, be my guest, but most people are better off working, believe it or not.
>>
>>28589333
>then I think it's slightly better to be a cuck
That explains everything.

>>28589390
>How's that working out for you, sperglord?
Actually having integrity? Pretty good. Because in the end, I know I'm not lying to myself like normies do.
>>
>>28589438
AS I said I don't think it really makes you a cuck, and knew you would isolate that text like a faggot.

But again, let's run with the false premise that it does make you a cuck. if you were living in a mud hut in a war-torn area as a NEET, vs a low crime area with nice house with ac, good food, and a bed as a KEK, you would choose the former?
>>
>>28589438
normies know it sucks, they're just willing to take shit to get a better life.

you are the delusional one, thinking you're not working cause of some principles, when in reality you're just a lazy, mopey faggot.
>>
>>28589509
>you would choose the former?
This is not even a choice for me really. If I try to wagecuck(which is by the way what I am doing right now, I have a job) I feel miserable, hateful, bitter and suicidal. Because I know I'm working hard for things that Chad gets easily. There is no winning here.
>>
>>28589549
>they're just willing to take shit to get a better life.
And that's why they are cucks.
>you are the delusional one, thinking you're not working cause of some principles, when in reality you're just a lazy, mopey faggot.
I am working though. But it makes me miserable. So I'm wondering if it should and I can't find a reason why it shouldn't.
>>
>>28589577
It's easier for Chad, sure. But for most people, it's still better to work. Maybe it's 2 shitty options, but NEETdom is shittier.
>>
>>28589711
>but NEETdom is shittier
Is it really? If you try to work and integrate to society, you HAVE to let people shit on you. You have to accept shit because society has leverage on you. You are dependent, you are weak.

If you are NEET, no one has leverage on you. You can't be manipulated. You can't lose anything because you have no life and nothing to lose.
>>
>>28589622
>taking shit makes you a cucl

Nigger there's no advancing in this life without taking shit. To build muscle, you have to lift. It's just the way the world works. Even 99% of chads have to take shit cause their even chaddier boss will dump shit on them and they have to grin and bear it because telling him off is not a worthwhile tradeoff for getting fired.

I'm sorry work sucks. It does for most people. We just have stupid little coping mechanisms. Maybe there's a slightly less miserable job out there. Maybe you really are in the minority of people who would be better off being a NEET, where the tradeoff of having no money and nothing to work for is worth not having to do a shitty job.

best of luck famalamadingdong
>>
File: 1458042541176.jpg (11 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1458042541176.jpg
11 KB, 250x240
>>28587617
i fucking know this feel
>went full normie mode in a group interview
>get all the attention
> all the other people were exited to know me better and asked me how i could be so confident
>get rejected
IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER IF I GO FULL NORMIE MODE
>>
>>28589773
>If you are NEET, no one has leverage on you.
>you're entire survival depends on your mommy and the government providing for you
>no one has leverage on you
>>
>>28589773
you are dependent on the government, and life is somehow even more boring and pointless. and you don't have money, which can help assist in creating happiness.

as >>28589805
said, maybe you really are in the minority of people who would be better off NEETing
>>
>>28589805
>Even 99% of chads have to take shit
But much less of it.
Rest of your post pretty much just proves me right.

>>28589835
>you're entire survival depends on your mommy and the government providing for you
>no one has leverage on you
I might have worded it wrongly. If you participate in society, you usually have things you don't want to lose. Things you care about. Like family or house or money or whatever. If you are a NEET you have none of these things and you can't lose anything.
>>
>>28587617
>>28589826
It's the natural order of things, why do you think we're even here, we're not meant to succeed. The universe generally keeps things like that in check
>>
>>28585993
that's not what that means, you can put your manager down as a reference for your next job

you just can't be a reference for someone applying to your current place of work
>>
>>28589930
I don't see how it proves you right. Literally the people in the top .5% have to take a lot less, most people have to take a good deal of shit. Some are more compensated for it than others, but the point is still the same.
>>
File: 1454271488966.jpg (255 KB, 708x826) Image search: [Google]
1454271488966.jpg
255 KB, 708x826
All you faggots who like taking it up in the ass for minimum pay should fuck off and die already. You are just enabling slavery and are mental slaves. I am working but if I had to be treated like shit I would rather be homeless than being a literal slavewage loser. NEETs at least have time for themselves to do what they want even if limited while you dont even get enough money to consider yourself having more and also have no free time. Yes, just sacrifice yourselves for nothing. There wont be any better future for you anyway and no hardship will bring you any more happiness into your miserable lives of unimportant work.

Enjoy slaving your life retards. Im sure the government and employers like such loyalty. They can literally take a huge dump into your mouths every morning and you would thank them for being so kind.

pic very much not related
>>
>>28590016
>Some are more compensated for it than others
See? It's not fair. That's the point.
>>
>>28590089
right, but the point is is that everyone takes shit. some will do better than others, that shouldn't stop you from giving up and not playing the game to get what you can. If you had to take 10 punches in the stomach for 100 grand, would you not do it cause someone else gets a million dollars for the same punches? Most people would still do it.

Look for some people, maybe yourself included, giving up is the key to happiness. For most people, it isn't.
>>
I have a soft voice, have a hard time speaking loudly, a slight slur, barely ever make eye contact and struggle to say any non rehearesed phrase outloud. It took me 3 different interviews because my boss was iffy about me but I finally made it.

I believe in you robots. I hope you all make it one day too.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.