[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /prep/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: food-storage-shelving-pantry.jpg (734 KB, 1000x460) Image search: [Google]
food-storage-shelving-pantry.jpg
734 KB, 1000x460
Why are you prepping? Are you as excited about the collapse as I am because it means that you can start your miserable existence over again??
>>
I sorta prep.
Not because I believe society is collapsing or any shit like that. I'm just too poor to rely on society, particularly with successive governments being ever keen to cut back on welfare (jobs are rarer than hens teeth where I live).

My Dodgy-dacha is almost self sufficient with regards to water and electricity.
The only major shortfall at the moment is a dependence on natural gas (by tank) for winter, and bought food.
I'm gradually growing my garden (and learning to cook with easier to come by produce), and I'm saving for a small wind installation and electric heating to reduce reliance on gas.
>>
I have around 20 boxes of cereal which are around 5-6k calories each and around 60 litres of water, that should last me for a long while. If there was a happening I'd prefer to hang myself than to struggle through some uncomfortable shit t b h.
>>
>>28581222
cereal has an expiration date, retard
>>
>>28581158
you're very reasonable with survival mindset, I have yet to even buy myself a weapon for defense but I'm eyeballing an SKS on armslist for 600$

I don't know anyone, personally, who hordes dehydrated food and stocks on ammo, it seems loony to me to start that now when "inevitable" collapse is not even within the foreseeable future

I suppose their kids will love all that century old food though
>>
>>28581246
Thats why I eat a box a week you FUCKING IMBECILE I KEEP 20 BOXES AROUND THE HOUSE.
>>
Cooking those nasty froozen hash browns, wish I wasn't 2 lazy to cook them from potatoes ;_;
>>
I was prepping for a job loss for years. When it happened, I was ready.

IMHO, most preppers are preparing for something that will not happen. They need to get realistic
>>
>>28581266
>I'm eyeballing an SKS on armslist for 600$
Nigga what?
>>
I'm interested in the concept but more for storing my own home-grown things (of which I have none b/c no yard).
>>
>>28581373
it's Russian and I want it, he will be getting my money if I manage enough confidence, after getting my C&R licence

>tfw dems cucked my state's law
>>
>>28581478
Dude, please stop. Just buy a real rifle like an AR or an AK.
>>
>>28581478
is that arrow so you know which end to point at the target?
>>
>>28581478
Get a vz 58 there super reliable and better than ak 47s
>>
I will probably start when I have a job cause I hardly spend any money and this will be kinda fun and possibly helpful
>>
>>28581478
Russians were shitty mongols who were defeated by the nazis and then raped their women as revenge after US beat Germany
>>
File: har har.jpg (20 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
har har.jpg
20 KB, 450x253
>>28581545
>After the US beat Germany
>>
>>28581492
I've considered, I want some surplus as my first. No Mosin.
>>28581494
Instructions for conscript.
>>28581515
They don't look appealing to me.
>>28581545
sounds like a tldr
>>
>>28581632
You can get a surplus rifle that was made in the last 50 years. Please don't buy some bolt action bullshit and relie on it to be your go to gun.
>>
>>28581656
>bolt action
SKS is semi though

>relie on it to be your go to gun
It's just going to be my starter gun lol, after I grow older, get better pay, I will move on to fancy AR's and full dakka AK's, relax friend, your /k/ autism is showing
>>
>>28581610
Germany was fighting on 2 fronts you retard. Russians were getting ass fucked so other allies had to help. They brag about mother russia but they were starving and had no food supplies for weeks.

A month without Us, Brits and other cucls bothering Germans and Russians would starve to death.
>>
Stupid cucks the only thing you are prepping is a bull to fuck your mother.

I bet you unironicaly believe 6 million jews were burned to ashes which is why no mass grave sites with millions of corpses exist
>>
>>28581818
Actually I think the holocaust was a lie if not massively exaggerated
>>
>>28581632
Youtube told me that the Nagant is good.
>>
FINALLY a thread on this subject on /r9k/.

prepping is filled with American rural folk, and pleasant as they are, as an urban europoor I can't relate with their communities.

we need some robot prepping. we are most likely to survive The Happening since we never go outside and hence will be less exposed to viruses/radiation/blunt trauma.

and we have the most to gain from the reshuffling of the social order.

I am a prepper. And a passionate one.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.