[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I in the wrong for hating 95% of all people, or are 95% of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1233257654759.png (43 KB, 542x602) Image search: [Google]
1233257654759.png
43 KB, 542x602
Am I in the wrong for hating 95% of all people, or are 95% of people worth hating?
>>
>>28580396
I dunno if misanthropy is morally wrong per se.
>>
I'll give an honest answer here, fellow robot...

I don't think that human beings have much control over their preferences. Is someone morally wrong for not enjoying the taste of broccoli? Are they culpable for not enjoying hip-hop or bluegrass?

There is a certain type of personality, typically highly introverted, that is prone to misanthropy. For whatever reasons (likely partly biological, partly environmental) they don't feel warmth and gregariousness for the vast majority of their fellow human beings.

In my view, this is okay. In many ways, it's more of a preferential aesthetic judgment than anything else. As long as you aren't willingly acting out against others, ruining their lives, shooting up schools, etc., it's morally neutral to be misanthropic.

And while there are obvious negatives to such a mindset, there are also positives. Stop beating yourself up about it. Accept who you are, know thyself, and try to use your unique perspective in the most productive and fulfilling way you can.
>>
You haven't met even 1 percent of "all people"
>>
the later desu senpai
>>
>>28581309
stop being a smartass
>>
I'd say no matter what is actually true, you're wasting your energy on the hate and wasting your time thinking about it.

Move on and free yourself
>>
People are terrible, I have no idea how normalfags get along with each other.
>>
humans are inherently evil, misanthropy is the right way
>>
You point out the mistakes in humanity, you get called edgy. desu, just let these people waste their life by getting into debt and shitting out kids to make themselves feel entitled.
>>
File: 1363331329739.gif (778 KB, 245x190) Image search: [Google]
1363331329739.gif
778 KB, 245x190
>>28580396
OP hates 95% of people and asks if 95% of people are actually just worth hating.

OP is told that 97.5% of people are actually worth hating and also that he belongs to 2.5% of the remaining 5%. Does he hate himself or not?
>>
>>28582022
of course he hates himself he wouldn't be on here if he didn't
>>
>tfw misanthropic altruist
>>
Fun fact: 95% of all people hate 95% of all people.
>>
>>28582022
is that childish gambino
>>
>>28580396
Anyone who isn't family is your enemy and competitor. That's all there is to adult life, really.
>>
>>28580396
Hate is a fallacious emotion. Since there's no free will, no one is really responsible for the way they are -- your person is a combination of your DNA + your environment.

When you realize this, you'll stop hating people so much and you'll learn to suppress feelings of anger towards others.
>>
>>28583588
>Since there's no free will
[citation needed]
>>
>>28580396
https://youtu.be/mQVrMzWtqgU
>>
>>28580396
70% of the population aren't conscious of themselves so there's no point in hating people with no motive.
We're all going to die anyway so don't waste your time.
>>
File: Asshole..jpg (38 KB, 564x348) Image search: [Google]
Asshole..jpg
38 KB, 564x348
>>28580396
Hating people is a waste of your energy, and there's no such thing as right and wrong to me. However, do see pic related.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.