[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is more to life than sex. Stop making 3000 threads about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1444036234256.png (225 KB, 534x507) Image search: [Google]
1444036234256.png
225 KB, 534x507
There is more to life than sex.

Stop making 3000 threads about it on my board ever single day, you hedonist pigs.
>>
People rather have a girlfriend then sex, anyone can pay a hooker
>>
>>28568579
All a girlfriend represents is sex on demand.
>>
>>28568567
I lost my virginity when I was 25. Until then, I was miserable, I hated college being the only one who couldn't get laid, I agonized over how much better my life could be if I could just have sex. I had chronic, crippling, inescapable depression that I though would haunt me til suicide.
Then I actually had sex. And it was the most disappointing experience ever. Like, my life was a joke and losing my virginity was the punchline. I was like, 'why does anyone give a shit about this? Men ruin their families to do this? Our culture is obsessed with this? FTGE.'
On the pro side, my depression was cured. I'm 30, and I have not felt depressed since then. It's kind of a miracle, I never thought it'd be possible. Depressed virgin robots, don't despair, you might yet find a cure!
-t. normie
>>
>>28568634
tldr: nobody cares, normalfag.
>>
i dont care about sex, i just want to understand why normies can get laid when i fucking cant. I just want to know that
>>
>>28568702
Because you're a failed normalfag piece of shit, look in the mirror and stop lying to yourself.

If you aren't a fucking elephant man, you have a shitty personality that nobody likes, or you're a girly fucking cuck that no woman will ever let impregnate her.
>>
>>28568767

I can make them laugh, the problem is that i haven speak to one of them for ages. So now i've became one of those ''always quite guys''
>>
>>28568985
Nobody cares, neck yourself.
>>
>People have degenerate sex all the time
>Rape is considered the worst crime ever
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

muted? what the fuck go fuck yourself useless robot
>>
>>28569155

There's no need to act like an asshole, probably this is the reason why you are here.
>>
>>28568634
If sex cured your depression, you weren't depressed in the first place, just way too obsessed with getting laid.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.