[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"you are depressed anon? Hahahahah what an idiot, just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 543x271) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 543x271
>"you are depressed anon? Hahahahah what an idiot, just be happy, you idiot."
>>
He's not wrong, the 'depression' meme is reddit-tier bullshit that needs to die

Reminder that pill-poppers are literally killing themselves because they think they suffer from a real illness.
>but muh chemical imbalances
Never been established. This is the hypothesis drug manufacturers shit out to justify you swallowing their concentrated blight. Chemical imbalances cannot be shown to exist on a physical level, and cannot be observed by any biomedical test.

Depression is a state of consciousness wrought by unfulfillment and perpetuated by the notion that it is an external affliction, that is, not inherent in your process of thought.
>but muh clinically proven condition
Your state of mind is dependent on the quality of your thoughts. You are at your own mercy. It's not the event that influences you, but your perception of that event.

This isn't a choice you make, but a semi-conscious judgement. You have the ability to adjust your perspective through knowledge and experiences (among a multitude of other things).

That's the fucking secret.

And now that you're off medication, you have the money to obtain these things.

It is entirely within the capability of every human being to modify perception. Pain, fear, love, hate, patience, outlook. These can all be molded with progress.

'If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.'
t. Marcus Aurelius
>>
>>28559095
Sounds like ignoring the truth.
>>
>>28559095
Do you have a reputable source?
>>
>>28559058
Not gonna lie, kind want him to fuck me. That said, yeah, pretty much. I know it sounds impossible but apathy is always an option. It took me awhile, and sometimes I still get a bit anxious, but it is really your best choice. Though I was upset at the world and no the nebulas sadness that makes no sense. Only an idiot would just be sad for the sake of being sad. Also this: >>28559165
>>
>>28559058
Onision is so good-looking. It's such a shame he has to be so stupid.
>>
>>28560247

>So good looking

he puts on make-up, like a literal faggot. He has a punchable face too.
>>
>>28560313
He says he only darkens his eyebrows.
>>
>>28559095
what you say is ok and its true

what he says is fucking retarded and has no way to support his claims and arguments, making everything that he says really fucking stupid, like if he is just trying to be an edgy teenager that doesn't fucking know how the world works, yet he thinks he does because he is """"""redpilled""""""
>>
File: tumblr_mwrv0ekyTY1siypv1o3_500.gif (404 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwrv0ekyTY1siypv1o3_500.gif
404 KB, 500x281
I want the world to be eradicated. My past dictates my perception of the world, and the reality is that this world doesn't want me, so I don't want them. This makes me into a reclusive shut in with hate boiling under my skin, and when the anger subsides I become a sad cunt and contemplate suicide. I don't know why they have rejected me. It's an injustice, it's not fair
>>
>>28560247
>good looking

yea. put a light pulp to your face to hide all your disgusting wrinkles and aging face. He's probably 5 shades darker with a nasty nose and wrinkly face. The man is aging and he hides his appearance with masks and camera angles
>>
>>28559058
is that what he looks like in the video? because that in itself is pretty depressing
>>
>>28559095
>What is sourcing?

I also make original comments.
>>
>>28559165
>>28561297
Do you have a reputable source that both
>Depression is caused by chemical imbalances sometimes
>Your specific form of depression is caused by said imbalances and not your circumstances, said to you by a doctor with hard proof
>>
>>28561367
Fallacy 1: Reversing the burden of proof

You were the one to make the first claim, now proof it.

(next you'll be telling me you believe in god >inb4 fedora)
>>
>>28560313
>>28560460
He has weird red little stains on his cheeks. He just covers them up.
>>
G-guys. I-I think he's just making fun of depression...
>>
>>28561367
The burden of proof lies on you, so you have to defend your claim. Also, I never made those claims in your greentexts, you're just assuming that I believe them
>>
>>28559058
I would probably strangle that face if they said this to me. Nobody's been that mouthy with you about it in real life, have they?
>>
>>28559095
Can you modify yourself to not have the drive to make these retarded posts?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.