[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is taking hallucinogens a good idea? Druggies always say that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 19
File: Hippie_girl_needs_top.jpg (74 KB, 580x425) Image search: [Google]
Hippie_girl_needs_top.jpg
74 KB, 580x425
Is taking hallucinogens a good idea?

Druggies always say that they will change your life for the better, but is this true?
>>
>>28557610

Yes, but, skip the 'beginner' psychedelics (nonsense there's no progressive order)

and DO DMT
explaining why in next post
>>
>>28557610
Might as well.
It's like weed, if you get some sort of severe mental illness thanks to them, you already were going to get them anyway.

Just make sure you have someone around, so you don't do anything really stupid.
>>
>>28557636

tl;dr: psilocybin mushrooms tend to have the effect of thinking about your life and it's not always pleasant. LSD is more recreational, i don't think it's the most effective tool taken alone.

but the Tryptamines are endogenous and they feel very natural to the body. Very mellow with lots of Serotonergic activity to help you have a happy trip.

I recommend for you 4-Aco-DMT, 4-Aco-MET, and or 4-Ho-MET. They are relatively benign and gentle psys and you can feel safe taking them alone. you cant overdose on them.

You can find them easily online via Biochem Lab Supply shops, 100% legal and safe to ship to your house.
>>
robots shouldn't take hallucinogens. depression/anxiety are a big no no when you're talking that shit, that's how you end up in a psych ward for having a bad trip
>>
You could end up like steve jobs or more likely the bum down at the city mission thinking he's an orange.
>>
>>28557610
>is this true

No.

They are literally Dunning-Kruger: the substance. Make you believe vague shit and think it's the best idea ever. Where else do you think the term 'psychedelics' came from? They make you delusional while making you think you've been enlightened.
>>
I've taken mescaline once and shrooms twice. The mescaline was indescribable, but it didn't change my viewpoints or alter my life in any way. Same thing when I took shrooms the first time. It was a great experience and I had a lot of fun. Both of these times, I was outside, surrounded by people I trusted and away from technology or other distractions.

The second time I took shrooms was a terrible experience, and it did in some way change my life. I ended up dropping a friend who I was always iffy about. I stopped coasting at work. I decided to get in better shape. I even talk to my parents now more than I used to. Maybe the bad trip was a blessing, considering all of the things that have improved in my life since then
>>
In moderation they can probably make you more creative and make your life more interesting. In excess they can make you a faggot and ruin your life.
Just experiment responsibly and see if it's worth it for yourself. Use the scientific method nigga.
>>
Look dude, everyone and their mother can tell you its going to be good but when it comes down to it you just gotta try it because everyone's different. Maybe youll be motivated, experience beauty and happiness like b never before. OR you could realize how you've wasted your life and potential, have an existencial crisis (prob the worst thing), get schizophrenia the first time. So what shall it be? Itll be the absolute best or worst time of your life.
>>
>>28557937
>The second time I took shrooms was a terrible experience

Pls elaborate
>>
File: 1432675698166.png (110 KB, 381x448) Image search: [Google]
1432675698166.png
110 KB, 381x448
How do I take psychedelics without becoming a spooky faggot? Everyone who advocates them is a hippie with ridiculous beliefs, I don't want to end up like that.
>>
I've done acid twice. It doesn't change anything. I felt good and happy for the 12 hour trip though.
>>
if you want to thrash the place where you're taking it and then peel off your skin while thinking you're an apple, then knock yourself out
>>
>>28558159
Its just a phase. Most people probably think of the visual aspect of psychedellics but the main thing is the emotions. I was like that too for a while because its an indescribable experience and unexplainable. You truly do.feel the love of god/oneness with the universe
>>
>>28558100
Alright

>older cousin who's got his shit together (High School teacher, head baseball coach, married, etc.) hits me up one Saturday and says our mutual friend JD has shrooms, and that he would like for a few of us to trip with him that night since his parents are gone for the weekend
>I'm down, but I ask my cousin where exactly will we be tripping at
As I mentioned earlier, I've only ever tripped whilst outdoors, and had heard from acquaintances that being indoors in a closed environment is no bueno
>cousin tells me that we'll take the shrooms at our friend JD's house, but we'll be outside in his backyard
>later that night, my cousin and I get to JD's house and head up to his room, which is tiny btw
>JD is sitting at his computer playing LoL or DOTA or some shit I don't care for
>we all take roughly 4g's each, then JD goes right back to his computer
>cousin and I are chilling on his couch, and after about 20 minutes I can tell my cousin is getting a bit antsy, which is making me uncomfortable
>tell JD that now that the shrooms are kicking in, we'd like to outside
>JD tells us to go ahead, he wants to finish his game
>fuck it whatever, cousin and I start heading downstairs, with me in the lead
>as soon as we reach the ground floor, JD's mom pops out of her rooms and starts talking to us
>internally screaming at this point, why the fuck is she here and why does she want to talk to us
>hear my cousin start to giggle behind me, realize how not OK this is
>head back upstairs because as it turns out, both of JD's folks are home and both of them are drinking wine outside
>as soon as we get back into JD's room, he puts on some shitty death metal and throws a handful of fake spiders at each of us
Cousin acted nonchalant about it, but later told me he legitimately freaked out and was beyond pissed
>I was fucking pissed, tell JD that outside is occupied
>he doesn't care, goes back to his game
I'll cont., sorry slow typer
>>
File: weed.jpg (137 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
weed.jpg
137 KB, 700x700
No, illegal drugs are that way for a reason.
Besides, anyone who can get drugs probably isn't a robot and doesn't belong here.
>>
>>28557937
I found that 'bad' or 'tough' trips can have cause some of the best epiphanies about life.
>>
>>28558353
Nice """""logic""""" you got there, senpai.
>>
>>28558304
>he puts on some shitty death metal and throws a handful of fake spiders at each of us

Should've kicked the shit out of him for this desu. Jesus some people are cunts.
>>
>>28557610
Personally I would like to trip, but I'll get panic attack probably so no point. If you suffer from any anxiety disorder or psychosis, you are probably gonna have a bad trip and make your mental problems worse.
>>
File: weed in video games.png (98 KB, 1000x944) Image search: [Google]
weed in video games.png
98 KB, 1000x944
>drugfags in this original comment
>>
>>28558422
Also some people seem to start believe weird stuff after tripping like spirit science etc. But thats probably only if you aren't very rational to begin with.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 400x400
>>28557610
One big nope. You might see some weird scary shit then end up wrecking yourself.

>tfw girl gauges out her eyes with knitting needles because she thought there were nice in her head
>>
>>28558304
cont.
>cousin and I feeling the full effects of the shrooms at this point, and we do NOT want to be stuck inside
>we settle for the front yard. Its night at this point, and it's not like we're going to be licking trees and humping bumpers, so we figure we'll be safe there
>finally feel like we can relax, and talk about what we're feeling and how shitty the experience has been so far
>we enjoy our trip for a good hour, just listening to music quietly and enjoying the breathing objects and colorful stars and shit
>suddenly cousin gets a phonecall, its JD
>I look at his phone and legit see hieroglyphics, there's no way in hell I'm helping him answer it
>cousin couldn't figure it out, but after the third call he finally answered
>JD is all pissy, asking us where we went
>cousin tells him while I struggle to change the music on my now indecipherable phone
>JD says okay, he'll be down in a minute
>a few minutes pass, cousin and I are struggling to conversate but we are both having a great time
>suddenly, front door swings open and JD, his mom, and his dad come outside
Cousin just looked down at that point and started shaking his head "no", which is basically code for "there's no fucking way I'm talking to these people"
>JD says he told his parents we were all tripping, and now his parents want to ask us 101 questions about how we feel, what are we seeing, etc.
>as I'm struggling to answer them, JD saunters over to my cousin and asks him whats wrong
>cousin cant really talk, but manages to say "I don't feel like talking right now man"
>JD takes that as a sign that my cousin is having a bad trip, and tells everyone that my cousin needs to go inside and lay down
>I'm like fuck you bro, we were doing just fine before all of the commotion. Just let us sit quietly for a bit
>at this point the entire mood has changed, and now visuals are becoming unpleasant
>everywhere I look, I see a human skull. The rims of my car, the trees, the moon, everything
cont.
>>
>>28557610
they can change your life if you take enough. You don't have to risk any physical danger but for lsd 100 micrograms is a low dose and may not change you much. If you want a transformational experience you should look more to 300-500 micrograms. For magic mushrooms you would want 5-7 grams dried. Also do some research first and read trip reports. know what you are getting into.
>>
>>28558353
Normies do belong here. They validate how shitty robots lives are. What is a robot without Normies to laugh at them?
>>
File: image.gif (499 KB, 500x195) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
499 KB, 500x195
>>28558469
*mice

Jfc. Anyway, people have gotten psychologically fucked up afterwards
>>
>>28558469
That really only happens to retarded people who don't research anything before they take hallucinogenic substances.
>>
>>28558469
>>28558517
That sounds like some PCP shit honestly. Or those analog designer drugs or research chemicals
>>
>>28558490
cont.
>when I look up at JD, I see horns growing out of his head, and his voice sounds completely wrong in my mind
>after I said "fuck you" to JD, his parents kind of got the hint and went back inside
>JD just stands there and starts spewing fucking nonsense
>saying shit like "Just imagine a thousand needles in your dick" and "its fucking freezing out here boys, might need to set someone on fire"
Literally fucking nonsense
>cousin just keeps shaking his head, I finally tell JD to shut up and go back inside
>JD pulls the "well its my house, my rules!" stunt
>tell my cousin that we should go for a walk, things will be better once we're away from here
>spend the next 3-4 hours just walking around the neighborhood. It took about 30 minutes for the bad vibes to leave me, about and hour for them to leave my cousin
>sometime within those 4 hours of walking around, I got real introspective and thought about how terrible JD is
>I then figured that since I was technically friends with him, I was no better than he was
>cant really shake that thought, even when I was sobering up hours later at my cousins house while he was making us some tea
>when I woke up the next day, I dropped JD from all of my contacts, as did my cousin
>started working harder at work because I don't want to be a POS like JD, who is 28, still lives at home, and constantly steals money from his parents

That's about it mang. As far as visuals go, it was terrifying, but only for a few minutes. Whats weird is, time is hard to keep track of on shrooms. The entire trip was about 6 hours, but it felt like a full 24
>>
>>28558469
if that happens to you you had some serious illness before you took the drug honestly
>>
>>28558645
JD sounds like an absolute shithead. Good riddance.
>>
>>28557610
Got me to quit smoking.

I want looking to quit when I went in but when I came out I just thought "This is fucking silly" and never smoked again.
>>
>>28557610
If you already have a high vulnerability drugs might break you and result in a mental illness
>>
>>28558362
I'm not sure I want to experience another one, but yeah things worked out pretty well in the end

>>28558416
I wish I did, but I don't think getting into a fight is a good idea when you're tripping balls

>>28558680
He is. I met him through my cousin. They both went to Uni together, but after JD graduated he just went back home and became NEET. I wouldn't be surprised if he was one of those frogposters who posts the "Good Morning Wagecucks :)" threads
>>
>>28558645
Wow. So I guess environment really is important when you're tripping? I'll keep that in mind.
>>
>>28558439
>>28558353
lmao quinn
>>
>>28558832
Doing something as simple as taking 5 big steps to the other side of a room can immensely alter your trip. Set & setting is one of the most important factors in having an enjoyable trip.
>>
>>28557610
Yes some faggot on reddit claimed to have been suicidal and did 100 tabs of LSD at once and it seemingly cured his depression at least for the time being.
>>
>>28558903
>100 tabs of LSD

That..can't be good for your brain
>>
File: 1461442841197.jpg (22 KB, 383x384) Image search: [Google]
1461442841197.jpg
22 KB, 383x384
>>28558353
>what are RCs

1/10 made me respond
>>
>>28558927
le lsd is bad for you meme

>believing 60s propaganda
>>
File: weed is apparently good for you.png (126 KB, 1160x420) Image search: [Google]
weed is apparently good for you.png
126 KB, 1160x420
>falling for the herbal jew
>>
Only crazy thing that happened to me while tripping (aside from the actual tripping) was I was smoking weed in a little forested area in my neighborhood while I was waiting for the acid to kick in. As we were smoking it hit us hard and then we saw lights on the street where I parked my car and got paranoid so we took a different way out, it was dark so no one could see us.

So we find this bridge and a little side exit of the forest area and go up the sidewalk to the street, as we get to the street's sidewalk my buddy and I see two cop cars turn toward us and one turn the other way, turning from the area where my car is parked. I get super fucking paranoid and see these cop cars approaching us coming down the street. I just fucking looked straight and tried to act normal, I had my weed and pipe in my pocket and was just fucking praying that the cops didn't stop to talk to us cause they were just over right by my car.

The cops just drove by and didn't even stop, but it was the most paranoid 10 seconds I've ever had in my life. Talking to police while tripping would have been a fucking nightmare.

We take a different way around the block cause we're so paranoid and think the cops are waiting for me at my car (Don't even drive tripping by the way). I was looking at random cars on my walk around the block and I hallucinated that they had the police logo on them, so I thought we were being watched, but I said something to my friend and he let me know that I wasn't seeing an actual cop car. I walk back to my car and my friends takes a different street and turns right before I get in my car and walks up the street just in case the cops were there, I drive down and pick him up and get the fuck out of there. I was driving around a neighborhood for like 45 minutes after that cause I couldn't figure out the way out even though I'd driven through that neighborhood a million times.

Moral of the story is never be out and about while you're tripping, too much bullshit
>>
>>28559055
>(Don't even drive tripping by the way)
Yeah that sounds like a recipe for disaster
>>
>>28559183
Safer than driving drunk but I imagine getting into an accident or getting pulled over would be a shit show

I've done a lot of dumb shit in my life I'm lucky to be alive to be quite honest
>>
>>28557840
>>28557636
>hurdur im retarded guise ill just suggest him the most extreme psychedelics known to man XDDDDDDDD
>>
File: wut.jpg (7 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
7 KB, 318x159
>>28557610
Okay let's examine this rationally
>Is taking hallucinogens a good idea?
You see things that are not real, does that sound good? Well it sounds kind of risky.
You get ideas from things that are not real, well let's just move to the next part because so far that's just not sounding like a good idea.
>Druggies always say that they will change your life for the better, but is this true?
So you see things that are not real, it looks pretty. How does that improve your life? I know people that do that stuff, if they were going to explain it to you they'd tell you that you'd get information. If you're stepping out of reality a little bit no matter how profound you feel the answer you get is... It comes from a source that tells you things are not what they are even when they are. You're taking something that lies to your senses. A person could get a truth from a lie but do you think that's really going to give you a good change? That's a rhetoric question don't be a dumbass. Obviously your gonna feel funny for a few hours but it's not some nootripics the way you will behave will be the opposite of nonnarcotics at worse and is predictable behavior at best.
>>
>>28559457
wut. you have a weird way of explaining things
>>
File: 200.jpg (20 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
200.jpg
20 KB, 300x100
>>28559457
>le above the influence man
>>
File: wetfloor.jpg (112 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
wetfloor.jpg
112 KB, 960x960
>>28559595
I know I need to clarify a few things, some of my points got jumbled up in there. I was just trying to explain it off the spot and ideally I would write something out, realize I forgot a bunch of stuff and trailed off, wanted to word everything differently, and a bunch of other stuff.
But anyway coming into contact with that sort of thing... I have a recent example. Younger guy I'd call him a kid, but he's probably proven enough to be called a man so far. Just listening to what they say about their experience getting to know them a bit and the path they are on I cannot really personally tell them I think it's a mistake and make a rational case for it. It's not my business to do so either, he's a man he chooses for himself.
This stuff is meant to bend reality, that in itself is a lie. It doesn't matter if that lie looks or makes you feel good, those things will just cloud your judgement that it's a lie.
If your judgement is clouded and you're getting ideas from lies do you honestly believe you'll better yourself if you make changes that way??
>>
>>28557610
Drugs will change your life.

But it chaging for the better is extremely unlikely.

It could seriously fuck up your brain for the rest of your life. You might not feel satisfaction from doing anything in the future. It could fuck up your sexual pleasure and intimacy. There is a possibility that it could fuck up your brain functions such as hearing and feeling in your fingertips. Some of them could shorten your memory or destroy your critical thinking so that you could only keep up actual focus on a certain subject for only 30 seconds.

God knows what else. But on the other hand, you might experience drug bliss and *might* change your outlook on life.

If you're *suicidal* now, wait till drugs fuck up your life. Then you'll definetely kill yourself within the next few weeks.
>>
>>28559712
I get what your saying, but remember that our perceptions of reality aren't 100% correct to begin with. For example, colors don't actually exist, they're made up by our brains. Things that seem solid are actually mostly hollow at the atomic level, etc.
>>
File: 1454659688616.jpg (1 MB, 1796x2181) Image search: [Google]
1454659688616.jpg
1 MB, 1796x2181
>>28559783
Not every drug is meth, senpai. Some drugs have few if any major side effects, but they're still illegal for some fucked up reason.

>>28559806
*you're
>>
>>28559878
I'd hold her hand if you catch my drift
>>
>>28559712
>off the spot
On the spot?
/who reply to their own post here?/
>here's you're (you)
>>28559806
You can get what I'm saying and a lot of it I could just cut corners and be like, oh hey dude check it out this clouds your judgement. Does explaining how it clouds your judgement work better?
Now reality, we can talk about till we're blue in the face. I'm not going to tell you what is real but rather what people think and how they act are two entirely different things. Sort of like how you could do hallucinogens and so something thinking the wrong thing because it wasn't real for example.. The problem comes up when all of us think one thing and act another way all the time regardless. Perception is important there's not much anyone can do if you want to deviate from the norm but people notice and act differently toward you. I've fucked up doing it myself many times, and even just doing what I'm suppose to do sometimes makes me the odd fucker out because who the fuck wants to do that?!
>>
>>28559878
If you take it more than once, it's guaranteed to fuck with your brain in one way or the other.

If you increase or decrease the dosage or take it more frequently or less from then on.

The brain is a delicate machine, anon. It doesn't matter if you bash it with a rubber or a metal hammer. Small pieces are guaranteed to fall apart and leading to the machine not functioning properly.
>>
Drug robot here , have tried a variety. Many mental problems never diagnosed. I feel drugs have helped me - then again the opposite as well. Think before trying as I have had very bad trips due to anxiety etc. Can change you perma - for me was a good thing, for you? only you know.
>>
File: 1456396236903.jpg (46 KB, 433x650) Image search: [Google]
1456396236903.jpg
46 KB, 433x650
>>28559962
>it's guaranteed to fuck with your brain in one way or the other if you increase or decrease the dosage.

Same could be said if you drink too much water (water intoxication). Of course we're talking about the effects of responsible drug use.
>>
>>28560075
Out of all possible things you could consume, water is the least harmful one.
>>
File: tied up skinny bane.jpg (102 KB, 744x1024) Image search: [Google]
tied up skinny bane.jpg
102 KB, 744x1024
How do you niggers even get drugs, besides for being a complete normie?
>>
>>28560114
Not with the shit they put in tap water now a days - tips tin foil fedora -
>>
>>28560116
Deep web, Legal variations that might make you bleed from every hole.
>>
>>28560116
deep web you fool
anyone can figure it out if you're not retarded. LSD is the safest shit ever to order. You can get a literal normal envelope, there's no way to detect it inside without opening it.
>>
>>28560203
Tuesday , wet . Adam leaves for his post round. The rain is drizzling as he clutches the letter for anon, unbeknownst to him the saturated letter containing LSD soaked through the soggy paper & on to Adams hand. That was the day Adam posted himself.
>>
>>28560245
would be funny but the stealth is a little better than leaving lsd unprotected within the envelope
>>
File: psychedelic space.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
psychedelic space.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>28557610
Depends. If you're depressed, it may just augment your current state. In my experience, it did not, but it's different for everyone.
After some trips I've dropped bad habits and adapted new ones. For instance, I quit smoking after an intense trip, and started reading 10 percent of any book every day.
In-fact, I just took two tabs of Lucy. About to have a good day.
>>
>>28560266
Mate got his sent in a game case, tucked nicely in the manual, bonus the game was in there as well.
>>
File: cs.jpg (44 KB, 413x611) Image search: [Google]
cs.jpg
44 KB, 413x611
>>28559664
Do you consider all people killed by bullets murder?
>>
>>28560273
When you trip do you ever see anything that's not there? I get slight patterns but not how other people describe their trips. Not sure if its because I'm a robot or what.
>>
File: 1443725393148.jpg (9 KB, 188x350) Image search: [Google]
1443725393148.jpg
9 KB, 188x350
>Living with family
>never a good time to trip all day
>>
>>28560331
different anon, but i dont visually trip out. Its usually how i feel thats different.
>>
>>28560381
Same, know people that swear they see pizzas talking to them & sheet. Guess every ones brains react differently. Sigh, I want to converse with a pizza.
>>
>>28558439
who is this man on the right
i have seen many comics featuring him
>>
>>28560427
Quentin
Famous old tripfag on /v/
Lurk moar
>>
>>28560427
>>28560458
although the actual face is from like gattaca or something
>>
>>28559055

i like going out tripping. just put all my things in a pile in my room and take out some fags and a little cash so i cant lose anything important. you get into a lot of funny situations tripping around the city just doing things. and it doesnt really matter anyway i'm not going to break the law in public and i'll never see any of the people again.

but yeah driving tripping is a no for sure i hate it when my friends do it.
>>
>>28560427
Pretty sure the face is ozymandias from watchmen
>>
>>28558439
If you get high enough and are out of middle school, the one on the right is more accurate
>>
Well, they certainly changed mine.

>get high as fug on acid with buddy
>buddy happens to be a bit mental also benches almost 300lbs
>Loses his shit, begins to cry and scream
>beats the shit out of me and chokes me

Ran so fast a rabbit couldn't catch me.

Anyway, They're okay, aside from almost getting murdered, no they're not life changing.
>>
>>28559035
Top kek, thanks for my first good laugh of the day
>>
Interesting LSD experience. Read that it can help cure addiction.

Went through two weeks of drug withdrawls from other substance, hard to breathe, heart racing, hallucinations, paranoia. Took LSD, literally felt the burden of post acute withdrawls lifted overnight.

Now how LSD does when in the midst of the most intense withdrawls, idk, but after the worst of it I took acid and it got rid of the urge to reuse, and the residual symptoms, which apparently were psychological.
>>
>>28559962
there are people who have taken huge doses of LSD hundreds of times and no doctor has been able to find anything wrong with them

most of the popular hallucinogenic drugs do not harm the brain, and in fact cannot be taken frequently

altering the brain is not inherently harmful. your brain has been altered by reading my post. LSD has about the same permanent effect on your brain as a good book
>>
When a hallucinogen takes your astral body out your physical body you fill the astral body with false information which can fuck you up to the point of retardation in your next lifetime(s).

Good luck if you take DMT is all I can say.
>>
It really depends on who you are
If your close minded before a trip, you'll be close minded after it
But if you open your mind to it it can show you interesting things
I do advocate at least trying it once in your life even if you dont love it enough to do it again
For me the first time i did acid was the first time i ever felt truly alive
>>
File: 13626745453.jpg (31 KB, 446x413) Image search: [Google]
13626745453.jpg
31 KB, 446x413
>>28560156
You forgot photo
>>
Doing it more than 3 times a month will fry your brain.
>>
>>28557636
>>28557840
what about the nBOMes?
>>
>>28560331
>>28560426
People that haven't tripped much seem to think it's about talking to flying unicorns and seeing rainbows coming out of other people's orifices. I usually assume these people are just making shit up to fit in with the idea of what they think tripping is about. When actually, tripping is more about what goes on in your head. Emotion, thoughts, weird concepts and memories that are somehow all jumbled up. The visuals are just a minor part of what tripping is.

The closed eye visual though - those can be pretty dank.
>>
>>28562759
Not that guy but NBOMes are generally considered a no-go unless you're absolutely sure what you're doing. I haven't taken them myself, but from what a friend of mine told me they're less introspective and feel more 'chemical' somehow.

Therapeutic use? Meh, there are probably a lot better alternatives available.

Also, it's possible to overdose on NBOMes and die, which is why I would urge anyone to stay away from them unless highly experienced with psychedelic substances.
>>
I'm pretty certain magic mushrooms removed my social anxiety. Could also be a side-effect of growing the fuck up
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.