[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to become more low-inhibition high-testosterone Alpha? If
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Tumblr N5y02im80m1rq5h24o1 540.jpg (120 KB, 540x779) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr N5y02im80m1rq5h24o1 540.jpg
120 KB, 540x779
How to become more low-inhibition high-testosterone Alpha?

If I get tattoos and a motorbike, will it be enough to fool Stacies into thinking I'm not some autistic beta nice guy? Will they finally take me seriously, and look at me as a man instead of a boy?
>>
>>28555553

I was on the verge of killing myself and decided to get tattoos because I overheard Chad saying it's a chick magner.

So I got tattooed a bunch a stupid shit I don't even particulalry like just to see If it was going to make me more attractive.

It does, but you have to couple it with a little bit of social skills and you don't have to look like total shit to begin with.

Don't get me wrong, I don't get girls at all since I'm an autistic retard, but I get compliments, girls are mirrin' and getting tattoos kind of shown to the girls the body I worked on so hard during my lifting years.
>>
>>28555553
don't be an elliot, you should affect your brain chemistry in positve ways intead of collecting social badges like tatoos
>>
>>28555598
How does covering your skin with random ink helps showing hard work of lifting?
>>
>>28555553
>how to become high testosterone
Inject T regularly?
>>
>>28555818
Does that shit even work? Isn't prenatal-T the determining factor?
>>
A lot of girls like that look but how do you even meet them? Okay so you get tats and buy a bike, now what? Where do you go? Also you do need to social skills to back it up.

But I agree girls seem to like tats and the bad boy image even today.
>>
>>28555845
If you are depressed due to lowered T it does
>>
>>28555931
I'm depressed because I'm an ugly beta instead of a chad. Will injecting test make me chad?
>>
>>28555553
Unless those things actually seem like an organic part of your personality, they will just do you more harm than good with women.
>>
>>28555553
i was watching this documentary on these birds, i don't remember what kind. but they'd build these structures to attract a mate. sometimes they'd put things in a certain way so when you look at it from a specific direction it'd have this forced perspective like an optical illusion that would make it look more impressive kind of like larger over all.
it's just funny to see a person doing the same fucking thing
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.