[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily Reminder that high heels control the dating meta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: qt in high heels.jpg (593 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
qt in high heels.jpg
593 KB, 1920x1200
Girls can make you worth nothing simply because they like to wear normal shoes. This makes those over 6'0 lanklets and those in between 5'3 and 5'9 Chads. Understand this -- girls DECIDE the dating meta. No one else.

i
>>
Reminder that lanklet is 4chan only meme while manlets are real life meme

t. 6'1"
>>
what the fuck is this post even trying to say?

since when are vile, foot-deforming fashion shoes "normal"?
>>
File: purple katz.jpg (12 KB, 249x213) Image search: [Google]
purple katz.jpg
12 KB, 249x213
>>28535067
he's right, these bitches dictate everything.....
>6'0
>good job
>27
>ok car
>good family
>well spoken
>75k income
>3 Languages.
>muscular
>told I have an amazing personality
>butch lesbians even give me compliments
>been told I really care about people
>several girls say I am the only one they trust
>told I am the most original person they have ever met

Throughout my life in every school or job I have been in
I am the sort of dude who is "everybody's" friend. No social anxiety, no noting, told I have the confidence of a god.

Despite all this NO PUSSY.
I've seen people who have no confidence get laid, noticeably obese getting laid, manlets getting bomb bitches.

If the girls don't want to sleep with you that's it, you're done
FUCKING DONE.
>>
>>28535281
So what's wrong with you? originalissimo
>>
File: 1392021352011.jpg (101 KB, 750x499) Image search: [Google]
1392021352011.jpg
101 KB, 750x499
>>28535306
NOTHING, that's what I can't figure out.
>It would make me sad if you liked me because you are my friend
>you are the only one who treats me like a human being
>I respect you too much to see you as a piece of meat
>I manipulate dudes when I date them, I wouldn't want to put you through the ringer
>You are a great guy
>I am only attracted to feminine men

The list goes on and on.

No one knows these feels....
Robots don't know because they know what's wrong with them and their short comings in life.

"Chads" too busy having kids out of wedlock or reminiscing their glory days.

Bops nowadays, are getting it easier due to aps.

In my mind and in many others I did everything right, but still can't get any.
>>
>>28535281
>>28535503

>''told I have an amazing personality''

I think this is the problem. You have the personality of the good friend, not the ideal boyfriend that a girl would instantly drop her skirt for. Chad treats a girl like an animal, but in public gives her sexual validation. This turns on the female. They want to be told by a hot guy that they are hot, it turns them on because they are natural narcissists.

>''several girls say I am the only one they trust''
>''told I am the most original person they have ever met''

This tells me that you have the makings of a gay best friend, or that they actually think you are. Women are natural bitches. They talk about how Stacey is jealous of them and how they don't care that Stacey's with Chad anymore. They don't tell any other Chad about this because they can't trust them. You, however, are not in a relationship and are not Chad; therefore you are the best person for a woman to tell you about their personal lives.
>>
>>28536165
>>28535503

cont.

The law of the 80/20 rule for attractiveness goes out of the window at age 30 and beyond. This is when the 80/20 rule for wealth comes in, and where you will most certainly hit your prime:

You have the money:

>75k income

You have the looks:

>6'0
>muscular

You have the personality that women are emotionally attracted to:

>been told I really care about people
>several girls say I am the only one they trust
>told I am the most original person they have ever met
>told I have an amazing personality

If you beta-up and start splashing money on these used goods, you will get any wife. Couple this with the fact that you are a great accessory to any female as they can show you off in front of their female friends so that they can still live like a Stacy:

>well spoken
>good job
>3 Languages.
>>
File: image.jpg (576 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
576 KB, 3000x2000
>>28536323

cont.

Sorry, but its the truth. Just accept it and understand that all women past the age of 20 are heartless people. You should of gotten a girlfriend in highschool, preferably a shy one to minimise chances of infidelity. Just accept your position. You can use this if you can see past the used goods. Or leave it alone and never have sex.

I'm 22 years old with a similar situation to yours and I'm already at peace with myself. I've accepted that I'll die alone without an offspring, and vow to make a mark on this world nonetheless.

Good luck.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.