[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>met a girl while in high school >she's a 8/10 while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: thisisit.jpg (4 KB, 164x160) Image search: [Google]
thisisit.jpg
4 KB, 164x160
>met a girl while in high school
>she's a 8/10 while I'm a beta
>have had 2 girlfriends before
>she's a stacy
>she cheats on her chad boyfriend with me
>we talk about sex
>think she's the one for me
>finds another chad and dumps me
>she breaks up one year later and sticks to me
>ihaveachance.jpg
>this continues for 2 years
>i learn that she had been taking advantage of me and I'm now known as the cuck of the century

also depressing stories thread
>>
>>28532126
the only depressing thing about your story is how bad you are at expressing yourself through greentext
>>
>>28532126
>she's a stacy
how the FUCK is this depressing you retard
>>
File: 1460929439710.jpg (573 KB, 2088x3000) Image search: [Google]
1460929439710.jpg
573 KB, 2088x3000
>qt girl sits in front of me in class
>One of my only friends sits next to me
>We're all talking one day
>My friend knows the girl, I start to know her by association
>Before long we're talking like natural
>Friend asks her if she likes anyone on campus
>"No!" she giggles
>Friend asks her if she likes him
>"No!" she giggles again
>I am pretty sure she actually does like him
>Friend asks her if she likes me
>"No," she says "Anon is ugly."
>Sink back into my chair, I was actually close to asking her out when this happened (which would have been a first for me)
>Walk to my car silently and all I could think about was getting home and killing myself because this is literally the 4th or 5th time a girl has done something like this
>Continue on for seemingly no reason, like all I know how to do is this or maybe I am just too scared to die
>>
>>28532126
The thing with this is you could have just used her for sex. But no you got attached... This is the downfall of so many on r9k, relationships aren't the goal of life. Just fuck people for fun and IF a relationship develops great.
>>
>>28532335
I learned this the hard way lad
>>
>>28532335
truly the mark of a degenerate generation. gee I wonder why there's a 80% divorce rate with that mindset
>>
>>28532290
Wew! Lad that must have hurt real bad
>>
>>28532290
We get into the habit of living before we get into the habit of thinking. That's why you can't kill yourself.
>>
>>28532290
You didn't respond? You just let her say that shit about you, and this bitch has the audacity to say that about someone in their face when they don't deserve it, she is clearly fucked in the head.
>>
>>28532126
You deserve all the pain you get you normie scum
>>
>>28532126
Did you have sex with her?
>>
File: DSC_0068.jpg (202 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0068.jpg
202 KB, 1280x720
>>28532290
>4thor 5th time
AHAHAH I LOLD. YOU FUCKEN MORON, WHEN YOU WILL LEARN? Death is the only solution to your problems
#>tfw kekd by shitty genes
>>
>>28532290
What a fucking cunt. You or your friend shouldve tell that bitch off.
>>
>>28532126
>she's a stacy

You sound like you got a breddy gud deal op
>>
>>28532126
you were a cuck the moment you didnt make her break up with the first chad you fucking cucklord
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.