[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bills taxes and more bills is this all life is paying and paying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1422747934720.jpg (12 KB, 298x337) Image search: [Google]
1422747934720.jpg
12 KB, 298x337
Bills taxes and more bills is this all life is paying and paying towards death?
>>
>>28530244
That's how the real people that governs us wants it to be
We could have free electricity
We could have automobiles that run only on water powered engines 100% free other than the car itself to use
We could have cures for all illness
Why they don't allow these things to be known and used? greed.
>>
Spartan lifestyle. Stop buying every new iphone. Stop taking out loans for shit you don't need. Stop buying branded clothing.

I literally just spent $150 on 30 new t-shirts. Most faggots will spend that much for 1. I lift and have an aesthetic body, so what I wear doesn't matter, I look good in anything. I also have a home-gym, so I don't pay membership fees.
>>
>>28530367
if someone had a design for a car that runs on water, don't you think he'd go to Ford or Toyota or whoever and say "I'll sell you this idea for a billion dollars. Your cars will be so far ahead of the competition that you'll make tens of billions"?

if drug companies had miracle cures, don't you think each of them would have an incentive to say "I'm not gonna sit on this, I'll go public with my miracle cure because I'll make billions and billions of dollars by being the company that found a cure for cancer"?
>>
>>28530425

No because the connections between industries are such that the car companies would never abandon the oil companies and the drug companies would never abandon hospitals. Spending keeps the public distracted. Its harder to control a populace with free time, its why radicals are anarchists.
>>
>>28530420
>spartan lifestyle
Raping little boys and then being raped and killed by a Persian man is not my idea of a good time.
>>
>>28530425
Because oil is a massively huge business
This is also why even if oil is done for, they will just move out to electricty, now they are making cars and shit that uses electricity, which could be fucking free, using either geothermal energy or magnetic forces.
Tesla already had discovered how, but they banned hm out of greed.
It would have destroyed the whole business because it would have been free.
>>
>>28530474
>No because the connections between industries are such that the car companies would never abandon the oil companies and the drug companies would never abandon hospitals.
so you're saying that those greedy evil capitalists fuck all of us over constantly to make a buck, but they'd never ever fuck each other over to make a buck?
>>
>>28530244
Do what I did

Work your ass off for 15 years while living like a monk then move to Thailand and enjoy the rest of your life lounging on the beach and fucking hot Thai teens
>>
>>28530367
>We could have free electricity
Someone has to make the shit to generate electricity and they aren't gonna do it for free

>We could have automobiles that run only on water powered engines 100% free other than the car itself to use
If this was possible it would've been done already because it would make someone obscenely wealthy

>We could have cures for all illness
Not really, especially when it comes to illnesses caused by bad genetics, many viruses mutate faster than cures can be made, and by the time cancer shows symptoms it's often too late but if it's caught early it can usually be cured
>>
>>28530567
I know first hand of a woman that ahd cancer and some guy gave her a totally natural treatment
She went back to the doctor and she was completely healed
Go fuck yourself, dis informer
The truth will be known
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.