[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What drugs (prescription or otherwise) are you on, robots? Got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: received_502980543195226.jpg (25 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
received_502980543195226.jpg
25 KB, 720x405
What drugs (prescription or otherwise) are you on, robots?

Got prescribed Escitalopram 10mg, Tradozone 50mg and Lexaurin 3mg yesterday. Even though it doesn't really make sense, on that cocktail and booze I already feel less anxious and... lighter .
>>
>>28520441
I was on Escitalopram 20mg for a while but now im cutting it off cause I want off the SSRI ride of hell. Gonna just drink and take Kratom now.
>>
File: 1459981654488.jpg (32 KB, 491x445) Image search: [Google]
1459981654488.jpg
32 KB, 491x445
>>28520441
You realizing taking acid while on anti depressants/mood stabilizers will create a chem. imbalance. glhf
>>
>>28520441

Don't mix anti-depressants with anything. Not even other anti-depressants! That shit will fuck you into the apathy zone and that's a place you don't want to be because you'll start doing things your normal self will regret.

Be prepared to play Inception/Matrix every night on that Tradazone son. It's gonna be a blast when you dream so long and so hard you can't tell if you're actually awake in the morning or not. It gives you vivid dreams where you wake up, start going about your day and BAM you wake up again, start going about your day.

You're going to be down there for years, every night, mortal.
>>
Spironolactone and Estradiol

original :^)
>>
>>28520683
>Be prepared to play Inception/Matrix every night on that Tradazone son. It's gonna be a blast when you dream so long and so hard you can't tell if you're actually awake in the morning or not. It gives you vivid dreams where you wake up, start going about your day and BAM you wake up again, start going about your day.
Already had a wet dream on the first night that switched from a loli to my sister. What the duck is this shit. I'm already used to weird metameta dreams where I wake up, think/talk about dreams or dream about going to sleep. Sounds like this plus melatonin plus zinc would be fun.
>>
Bud Light
Bud Premium
>>
T-minus eleven hours before my dealer arrives back in town early morning, my alarm wakes me up and I cop some sour diesel. Literally texting back and forth right now, he's sending me pictures of all of this wax and bud and telling me how high we're going to get tomorrow. Trying to find some fucking nyquil or some shit to knock me out because I'm itching to roll up a fat blunt
>>
Prozac
>>
>the narcotic jew
>>
I got that Lean senpai
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.