[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>found cute girl on a dating website >she's single
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 35.jpg (826 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
35.jpg
826 KB, 4500x4334
>found cute girl on a dating website
>she's single
>look her up on FB
>she has a chad bf
>wat.gif
>decide it's time to fuck up their relationship
>mischief-pepe.jpg
>message her bf saying I've found her gf on a dating website where she claims she's single and she must be a total slut
>couple hours later he responds
>"yo man, I know, we do it together to laugh at people who message her lol. it's all good man, but thanks for warning me"
>i-almost-got-killed.jpg
Good thing both my dating website and FB accounts are fake with a guy's pic from /soc/, but still. What if I messaged her with a legit account without knowing all this? I would just end up as a laughing stock for some uber chad and his roastie3.14 gf. It's fucking disgusting and sad.
>>
>joined okCupid in middle school, used fake photos stolen from /b/
>friends and I would spend hours in computer lab on it taking quizzes and making fun of "the gross 'tards" messaging us
>actually got one to show up at a park within walking distance of school
>he walked in a circle for thirty minutes and then left
>he never suspected the children playing on the playground as having set him up
>messaged that if he ever found "her" that he'd rape her and kill her
kek
>>
>>28517025
>yo man, I know, we do it together to laugh at people who message her lol. it's all good man, but thanks for warning me

The fuck is wrong with normies?
> "hey look at these people using a dating site and trying to get girlfriends, they're such losers!"
>>
File: 1460742115947.webm (807 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1460742115947.webm
807 KB, 1280x720
>>28517025
>>28517117
Online "dating" is a fucking scam. Trust no one, not even yourself.
>>
>>28517161
She convinced Chad that it's funny so she could still get the power high from being told she's sexually desirable to many men.
>>
>>28517161
but you're not. you're trying to catfish them. they're catfishing you. what's the problem here
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.