[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you so mad at women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 0169 - 0lEvHSt.png (126 KB, 655x666) Image search: [Google]
0169 - 0lEvHSt.png
126 KB, 655x666
Why are you so mad at women?
>>
>>28514293

I, for one, am not mad at women per se, I am mad at the idea of women being put on a pedestal.
>>
I'm mad at everyone
>>
>>28514293
Question are you speaking, as a woman?
Women are disliked because of modern feminism and free love
White women have betrayed their white men.
Women these days are infertile.
they've had many many many sex partners.
With no fault divorce there's no point in marrying woman. They will take everything.
Woman f*** alpha males and then when they get old they want better male providers after they've been riding the cock Carousel for a very long time.
And yet still with no adultery penalties men have no protection to know that their children are their own.
Woman, modern women, Western women, are being blamed rightly for the downfall of Western Civilization.
Women are the reason that the welfare state has expanded particularly their vote.
How women have responded 2 multiculturalism and the rapes by immigrants from Africa and the Middle East recently , have shown that they have no loyalty to their own civilization or culture.
Many Millennials and dinner generation children have seen the degenerate culture of baby boomers and post baby boomers I have seen that it has nothing to offer but the downfall of our civilization.
The Baby Boomers are taking everything from their children and leaving them with nothing and they've encouraged a culture where very few children are produced which encourages immigration and a lower working population.
And I could go on and on.....
So do you see why woman are disliked in western civilization?
With the laws concerning rape when they regret sex, but when refugees rape them they refused to report it because it's racism, or they're cuckolded by the accusation of racism coma white men really don't care that much about white women these days and don't care what happens to them and whether or not the law protects them because they haven't offered nothing to white men these days except their Chains.
>>
>>28514451
Couldn't agree more.
Original COMMENT [spoiler/]
>>
>>28514451
>White women have betrayed their white men
I can't wait for this meme to die
>>
Because I'm too ugly for women to ever like me in a sexual way.
>>
>>28514566
Why is that?
Don't you want a solution to the problem of our gender schism?
>>
Well, at first I was angry at them because I wasn't getting any signs of affection from teh ladies and being a KHV and all got to me occasionally because I see everyone around me having healthy relationships.

A lot of the men are not even exceptionally attractive or ambitious, reach, high social status etc. but they all have or have had some kind of relationship with a women.

That simple real life experience kind of ate at me because it told me that if these men, some being close to the bottom of the barrel, got into relationships with women, then what does that say about me? That I'm perhaps not even a human to women. They don't even see me as a man, just as some ghostly figure who happens to walk among the land of the living.

But there is a bright light at the end of the tunnel. I met my saviour, thy name is Drugs.

L.S.D and shrooms gave me the insight I needed to realize that the whole universe is shit and that it's up to me to claim what I want in this world. And so, to get more opportunities to get what I want, what do I need? Money. So I started paper chasing, selling shit, got a job, saving up to invest to get more money, the works. And I found that drugs gI've me the emotional fulfillment I need to keep going. Weed keeps me content and is a very good reward for when I reach a milestone in my goals. My current one is my body, because it would be a shame to die and never witness my body in its best state.

I also have one best friend that I do drugs with and watch anime. I feel like even that connection helped me get over women.

Sticking my penis inside a vagina is something I want to do at least once in my life, which is why I'm planning on getting a prostitute in the near future so I can see what it's like. I'm happy that women don't mean anything more than something pretty to look at anymore. I'm not even ashamed of being caught looking at a nice pair of breasts or a good ass in public anymore.

This is the life boys.
>>
>>28514293
Just watch Phantom of the Opera.
The 1925 version, not those shitty normie reboots.
Then /r9k/ will make sense.
>>
>>28514649
desu senpai I was in the same position as you were about a year ago and I basically resolved that issue in the same way you did; with weed. I like to use it as a reward for going to the gym, finishing all my assignments, etc as well.

If you keep up the hard work and a positive mental attitude you'll eventually attract a girl with confidence you never knew you had, so hold off on the prostitute, and good luck on your journey senpai
>>
Because they treat me baddly because I got born inferior. They won't have sex with me but will have sex with tall good looking Chads(both things are out of your control).
>>
>>28514293
thats a p hot pepe man
fuggin saved
>>
>>28514836
Thanks anon. I don't know I don't really care for a relationship anymore,
sounds pointless and like a hassle ever since I realized that each girl comes with her own set of problems and that most don't even try to be feminine anymore, not to mention infidelity issues with women in relationships. Simple fact is that I can no longer trust them to that extent. I just want to have sex with a woman and that's it. I don't want to have her in my life, because they're not worth anything more than their bodies.

I hope you're satisfied with all the progress you're making anon. I know I am.
>>
>>28514293
i'm mad at everyone desu senpai
>>
Like a few anon already said, I'm mad at everyone. You would never know this if you met me in person but if I had the opportunity I would erase everyone. I only want peace in my world but I have to share it with everyone. Fuck everything. :^)
>>
>>28514645
He's probably a nigger or mudslime
>>
>>28514855
i dont understand if this is bait or not.
>>
File: 1463019779070.gif (1 MB, 392x400) Image search: [Google]
1463019779070.gif
1 MB, 392x400
>>28515054
this right here senpai. how it's supposed to be.
>>
>>28515810
No it's not bait. I'm serious. Things that determine if you are a Chad or not are mostly out of your control. And if you are not a Chad, then women hate you. And so I am mad at them.
>>
>>28515835
the thing that seemed like bait was "they treat me badly since they dont have sex with me"
>>
>>28516194
That's also true. Not wanting to have sex with me is just one component of treating me baddly because of my looks.
>>
File: flag-pins-scotland-germany.jpg (82 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
flag-pins-scotland-germany.jpg
82 KB, 400x320
>>28515321
No. 100% Premium Pure Vintage Patriotic British European.
So you're going to answer the question?
Will we just bitch about barren White women until the White race dies? Because that is where this is going..
>>
File: CT0YM8PUkAAVpxS.png (228 KB, 398x424) Image search: [Google]
CT0YM8PUkAAVpxS.png
228 KB, 398x424
>>28516194
Yet White Western Women will have sex with foreigners to treat them nice.
Because reporting rape or regrettable sex (also rape apparently) with a migrant is racist.

>Why do we care who white women have sex with?
They're our tribe and we've built up our genocode over two millenniums. We've invested in western civilization and ever since we've given them the vote they're voting away our wealth and the institutions which protect our culture.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.