[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you had to fuck one of them, which one would you choose and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 12633107.jpg (191 KB, 1570x1035) Image search: [Google]
12633107.jpg
191 KB, 1570x1035
If you had to fuck one of them, which one would you choose and how would you fuck them?
>>
>>28512106
>girl on the left
>raw
>>
Probably one on the right. She's old but asians don't get busted as fast and the other three are disgusting.

With my eyes closed and regret flowing through my very being.
>>
File: 1459514737958.jpg (71 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1459514737958.jpg
71 KB, 400x400
>>28512106
you keep posting this pic, is some of them your gf or maybe sister?

anyways i would pick the one with the yellow shirt, i would basically grab her hair and force my cock in her mouth, then move her head until she gets the right motion and stiffens my meat properly, then i would grab her head again and fuck her throat really fucking hard, pull my dick out and smear the saliva all over her face and hair

then throat fuck her some more and at some point pull her up against a wall, remove only her panties and pound away like a mad dog until i bust deep inside her

then take her number and take her out sometime to get to know her
>>
>>28512106
#3 for sure, she's the only semi-attractive one
>>
is this a trick question?

they are all slopes!
>>
>>28512106
#3 here.

I'd fuck her by putting her on a burning plane 50,000ft in the air with no parachute.
>>
>>28512106
Far left

I'd fuck her in the ass only using spit as lube. Pull out, in, out, in. My cock would have a nice brown tinge to it. I'd turn her around, slap her in the face, and make her suck the shit off my cock.
>>
>>28512106
I'll go with mystery-big-arm on the left, who's face and gut is out of the pic.
I like taking chances
>>
i want more pics of the one with the eyes closed pls, she looks adorable
>>
>>28512106
Can I have all?
>>
>LOL SUP BRAHS WHICH ONE WULD YOU FUK?
>HOW? TELL ME TELL ME

fuck off back to /b/ you horny normie degenerate fuck you all
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.