[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fat fuck saved by pizza man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 500x362
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dominos-pizza-saves-mans-life_us_5732a349e4b096e9f0932e0c

This fat guy was saved by the pizza delivery driver.

ITT we discuss american culture and what this guy survived on. Did he suck out the left over fat from the domino's cartons all over his floor?
>>
Bump desu famalam
>>
Ok robots, can you stop wallowing in self-pity threads for a 1 hour and partake in the first interesting topic this week?
>>
File: shrug.jpg (106 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
106 KB, 554x439
>>28511439
>She had an employee drive two miles just to check on someone who didn't even buy anything
I'd be pissed if I had to do that and didn't get any compensation. Glad it wasn't me! Whew.
>Just remembered the time I had to deliver pizza 5 miles up a mountain at 11:50 PM, burning a shit ton of gas only for no one to answer the phone or get the door
>There was a light on upstairs with shitty music playing but no one talking or anything
>Mfw maybe customer was dying and I had missed the opportunity to possibly save them because I hadn't even thought that such a scenario would play out
>Mfw did a burnout in front of their house for having my time wasted instead
>>
I used to be a pizza guy. Nothing this cool ever happened to me.
>>
Not giving huffingtonPost my (you)
>>
>>28511846
>burnouting in front of customers house
You're doing god's work brobot
>>
File: vjBBtROR.jpg (144 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
vjBBtROR.jpg
144 KB, 1252x1252
>>28511439

>How Ordering Domino's Pizza Daily Saved A Man's Life

EATING DOMINO'S PIZZA DAILY IS WHAT LED HIS LIFE TO NEED SAVING
>>
Guys, what did he survive on? Nobody can survive that long without water (that's pepsi for you americans).
>>
File: 1425239306543.png (112 KB, 283x279) Image search: [Google]
1425239306543.png
112 KB, 283x279
>>28511867
Thinking about it some more, I really wonder if the customer was actually dying/dead if they weren't just passed out af. I did yell up to and shine my flashlight in the lit bedroom for a couple minutes. Someone should've gotten up. I'm surprised I didn't get reported for rippin' skidz either... surely they would've gotten up hearing that ruckus and put two and two together... dang.
>>28511960
Pepsi a shit.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.