[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why won't my dog stop sucking my dick?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1461621706039.jpg (10 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1461621706039.jpg
10 KB, 208x250
Why won't my dog stop sucking my dick?
>>
Pleas guise I need help.
>>
it is the way it expresses love
you wouldn't want it to stop loving you, right?

let it love you.
>>
>>28510304
I know but it's weird especially when it starts blowing me in front of my friends. Then they think it's funny and whip out their dicks and start saying "come get the wormy" they all start shaking their dicks. They are all flaccid when it happens too so their dicks are more worm like. My dog will stop paying attention to my penis and walk over to my friends chanting "anon's dog has got worms" and petting my dog with their penises. I can't stop them because they'll not hang out with me anymore. So I just let them rub their penises on my dog and cum on it. My dog gives me a look like it is ashamed I didn't help it. Then my friends will leave. They've been doing this for about a week now. My dog is starting to sneak out of the house and when I wake up I have to head over to my friend's house to pick him up.
>>
>>28509878
bump like the bumps on my dog's dick
>>
>>28509878
Because you can't either apparently. Fuck off with this shit
>>
give your dog a partner and we shall see
>>
>>28510885
I can't suck my own dick?
>>
File: roaches.jpg (12 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
roaches.jpg
12 KB, 208x250
Why won't my anon stop with replying to my threads?
>>
Whay is qq a dog?
>>
>>28510375
Sounds like your bitch is cheating on you
>>
>>28511906
It's a boy you retard. Don't make fun of my dog.
>>
>>28511410
Fuck off

I'll DDOS your mums life support machine
>>
>>28510375
You need to give your dog more love, friendo. Start by having anal sex with it and see where it goes from there.
>>
>>28512258
But that's another problem my friends thought it'd be funny to sew my dog's anus shut about three weeks ago. I can't take the stitches out because it'll hurt him. I can't take him to the vet because they'll think I abuse him.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.