[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red pill me on night security jobs. Are they all they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: security guard.jpg (218 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
security guard.jpg
218 KB, 800x1200
Red pill me on night security jobs.

Are they all they're cracked up to be?

Also, any advice on obtaining one would be greatly appreciated.
>>
File: worried-pepe.jpg (8 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
worried-pepe.jpg
8 KB, 241x228
b-b-bump

I say we start a petition to remove these meaningless filters. holy shit they are a pain in the ass and accomplish nothing
>>
>>28505012
Fuck off back to /b/ then
>>
>>28504575
I worked night security at a student dorm during college. For my situation, it was the perfect job that allowed me to get paid for studying. All I had to do was stay up at night, which is something I did anyways.

The most challenging parts of the job were staying awake and fighting boredom. If someone got fired from the job, it's because they fell asleep. Otherwise, you could do whatever the fuck you wanted assuming you didn't stray from your post and you did your rounds. There's virtually no contact with the normal public, which is great for maintaining a robot lifestyle if that's what you're looking for.
>>
The guy at one of the local business complexes near my house is a fat spergy manlet. I've spent a shift with him. You just make a couple rounds and sit on your ass. And he got a job which means you can, too.
>>
>>28504575

I want to be night security so bad.

>Staying awake is easy as fuck
>Love being by myself
>Could read books
>enjoy walking around
>>
>>28505719
>>28505166

no. the comfy security job meme needs to die. its a lie

t. night security who has to be actively engaged
>>
>>28504575
they are pretty ez as long as you are not guarding a hell hole where nigger crack addicts will be roaming
>>
yes its pretty easy
some jobs are a lot more comfy than others though they often pay less so you need to sort out your priorities
>>
>>28506655
it literally depends where you work.

if your in a nice white middle class part of town, you'll be fine.

If not, it's gonna be riskier, more involved, and probably with stricter hiring guidelines.
>>
its a meme
it fuckig blows
I haven't actually done it myself but I can imagine how boamred id be every fucking night
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.