[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Non Robot General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 001 - LwZW7BG.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
001 - LwZW7BG.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>tfw partying with friends for the next 4 days
>>
Noice
You looking forward to it?
>>
File: image.png (123 KB, 800x585) Image search: [Google]
image.png
123 KB, 800x585
>Tfw fulfilling conversations with friends
>Tfw morning sex with gf
>Tfw seeing old friends from high school after semester ends
>Tfw laughing at NEETs and sperglords

This place is a top knotch confidence boost keep it up boys
>>
File: Typical Dating Sim.gif (362 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Typical Dating Sim.gif
362 KB, 500x375
>>28504021
>went to uni to study history and get better socially
>first year is kinda shit, got stuck with people that didn't really like me
>didn't end up living with them, just stayed in Halls for the second year
>meet a bunch of people in my block
>we get along really well
>even give me a nickname after a mistake in learning my actual name
>end up drinking with them and partying regularly
>have some deep convos with them while drunk
>finally feel accepted and complete

Fast forward to last week,

>one of my friends brings up a friend from his home town
>imagine a Chad but he's the nicest guy ever
>we're in a club
>gives advice on how to pull women, just be confident and chat to them basically
>think it's kinda bullshit
>suddenly I'm chatting to this femanon
>we hit it off
>start dancing and making with the lips
>bring her back to my room
>spend the night sleeping together and spooning
>can now chat with her on FB for several hours at a time

Probably could've had sex with her that night but it would've been my first time and I didn't want to ruin the night by being an awkward virgin. Though you bet after exams are over I'd give her a good loving.

Anyway moral of the story is be forward, be confident and you'll get plenty of friends and bitches. It gets better but only if you try.
>>
>>28504333
Are you still a virgin though?
>>
>friend from Germany reschedules our road trip because some shitskin friend of a friend tagalong he's never met cannot go
>I can't go at the other time
>I'm moving away forever in 2 weeks and won't ever see this group of guys again, it was supposed to be our last hoorah

Fuck it.
>>
>>28504333
Moral of the story is get the fuck out normie REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
All these nigger normies can fuck off
>>
>>28504438
Definitely. But the fact that I slept with a girl has given me a great confidence boost so it's probably not long now.

Shame I wouldn't even know where to begin. Can't say I even know how to put a condom on, I'm that useless at it.
>>
>>28504049
Fuck yea. A weekend out of town with many of the friends I've made these past few years, can't beat that
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.