[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>pretty girl i don't recognize says hi to me in supermarket
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1359612619480.jpg (194 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
1359612619480.jpg
194 KB, 500x369
>pretty girl i don't recognize says hi to me in supermarket
>obsess about it for the next three weeks
>>
>>28503546
>talk to qt on snapchat daily for the past week
>only replies once or twice to my snaps now
>can't stop thinking about it
>>
File: sad froge.jpg (36 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
sad froge.jpg
36 KB, 657x527
>>28503546
>Cute girl comes into my shop for lunch a few times
>Get to know her a bit
>Tell my self I'm gonna ask her out next time she comes in
>Haven't seen her in weeks
>>
File: 1380990891618.jpg (56 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
1380990891618.jpg
56 KB, 597x519
>>28503546
>qt girl cashier at local supermarket
>always go to her line if it isn't too full compared to the others
>want to talk to her but I get knots in my stomach, dizziness, and shortness of breath
>one day she looks at me and says, "why do you look at me like that, it's really creepy"
>tfw I now drive 3 extra miles to another supermarket
>tfw there is another qt cashier there as well
>>
I think it's best to stop thinking things through too much.
>>
>>28503898
but i forgot to tell her my name
she told me hers, that she's a friend of a friend i met at a party. what if she thinks i'm an asshole now
>>
>>28503987
She probably doesn't, and realizes you just forgot or something.

People don't assume others are assholes just because they misspoke usually.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.