[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: The exact moment where you let your dreams of love go.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: staystrongarthur.png (933 KB, 1511x1047) Image search: [Google]
staystrongarthur.png
933 KB, 1511x1047
ITT: The exact moment where you let your dreams of love go.

>driving to my dads house
>very sunny day, very lovely out
>pull up at a stop light with one car in front me
>it's a boy and girl, they seem like they might be out of high school, maybe in college
>I wander off daydreaming, just what I do
>Apparently my gazed was focused on them
>They do one of those dumb "stoplight kisses"
>Snap out of it, watch them look at me and giggle continuously
>they keep kissing and kissing, laughing, the girl looking straight fucking at me while they were kissing
>wasn't even paying attention to them in the first place but of course, they thought I was
>every time she kisses this dude she looks at me with one eye open and grins one of the most coldhearted smiles I have ever seen in my life, maybe the most
>I turn around, start to cry and shoot up

I knew then and there that the dream was over for me, I just decided to give up. I don't even deserve to be loved in the first place so I feel like even wanting anything from a girl is just selfish at this point.
>>
Can't remember mine ;_;

Bump anyway
>>
>Elementary school
>Realize I'm ugly
>Cry for a few hours and get on with life
>>
There was a week my junior year of high school where I clocked in 24 hours of time on a forum. I realized then that I was just empty. No goals, no hobbies, no support. I just went to school, went home and sat in front of my computer while my parents ignored me. I fucking begged them for help, but they told I was just not friendly.

I can forgive them for hitting me, calling me an asshole son of a bitch, for all the hysterical scenes they caused. But I can never forgive them for leaving me to rot in front of a screen, for telling me that I shouldn't worry about being a good man and I should be a good person instead, for giving me nothing the countless times I came to them crying about how alone I was and asking for help.
>>
File: 1461737373847_0.jpg (83 KB, 622x757) Image search: [Google]
1461737373847_0.jpg
83 KB, 622x757
>elementary school (6th grade to he exact)
>end of the year
>class goes outside to play tug of war
>teacher has the bright idea of making it boys vs girls
>obviously the boys can easily win
>teacher asks one of the boys to volunteer to go on the girls' team
>nobody volunteered, so I thought I would look valiant for doing it myself (I learned my lesson really quickly)
>game starts
>we're losing obviously, since I'm the only male
>I slip and fucking fall on my oneitus
>to make matters worse, she stood her ground while I writhed on her leg like a fucking faggot
>the game ends
>oneitus says something about her not being able to cover for me

I never initiated a non professional/academic conversation with a female peer ever again after that point. I'm 18 now.
>>
>>28504665
I know this too well
I present their signature mantra for me, which you might know too
>We're not your therapist
>>
Shit my pants in 7th grade. That'll do it.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.