[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are there any robots that actually live on their own? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: emkay.jpg (61 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
emkay.jpg
61 KB, 500x500
are there any robots that actually live on their own?

I'm almost finished with school, and all future job opportunities will be above minimum wage, meaning a better opportunity for me to buy a house, or at least put a down payment on one. but. i was wondering if there were any financially responsible robots that could give me advice.
>>
Make a budget spreadsheet.
All you need.
>>
advice on what?

google studio apartments, make sure it's not section 8 so you're not living next to niggers who will steal your PC for crack money. make sure it's not across the street from section 8.

google street view the apartments and go do a round of searching the area to see what walking around would be like. are there street lights? any stores? are the stores nice? the people you see from street view---do they look poor with nasty walmart clothes and bad haircuts?

next you want to make the call, go tour an apartment or two in different areas. pick one you like, and go park there in the complex around 8 or when darkness falls. Sit there for a few hours listening to shit on your phone, take note of what your neighbors would be like. do they loiter around the common hallway? thugs in the parking lot listening to loud music? do people walk their dogs and not pick the shit up? how bright is the parking lot? do you see any cameras that might catch a criminal?

then you make an offer.
>>
>>28498052
>are there any robots that actually live on their own?

I do.

>for me to buy a house, or at least put a down payment on one.

Don't. It'll just tie you down with debt and keep you from being able to move easily, which could potentially limit good job opportunities.
>>
>>28498052
Robot bachelor checking in.

1. If you're renting, keep the rent at 40% of your pay at a maximum. 30-33% is closer to ideal.

2. Learn to live with less extra luxury. Before you buy your next game, consider playing one you already have but haven't started yet.

3. Hygiene is important. If you're living alone, remember that nobody but you will be keeping your home clean. Believe me, it's worth it to not put cleaning off. It gives you something else to do anyway.

4. Finance-wise, what >>28498088 said. Keep track of how much you spend monthly and what you spend it on.
>>
>>28498088
this my nigga

first few years i was living alone i had no extra money. just hand to mouth

then i did a budget sheet, livin liike a pimp
>>
Yes, it gets lonely sometimes but such is life as a robot.
Pretty much what this anon said >>28498276
I would also add to learn to cook. People who say eating healthy is more expensive are retarded. Frozen foods and fast foods will make you go broke SO fast. At least learn to make rice/noodles and cook basic veggies and meat. I only spend ~30 dollars a week on food.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.