[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembot Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1460171844169.gif (2 MB, 180x320) Image search: [Google]
1460171844169.gif
2 MB, 180x320
>ywn play willy wars
>>
>>28497339
well, us guys will never get to play clam slam
>>
File: large.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
>>28497339
>be me 12 year old autistic girl
>twin brother is having a sleepover with three of his friends
>they're playing willy wars and I'm with them watching
>ask if I can join in
>'anon you don't even have a willy!'
>I do too! look
>spread my lips and pull buck my clit hood showing them what I thought was my 'willy'
>they all immediately burst out laughing
>'LOL THAT'S THE SMALLEST WILLY EVER EVEN BABIES HAVE BIGGER WILLIES THAN THAT'
>chinese keith presses his willy against my clit, dwarfing it even though he has a tiny chinky willy
>start crying and run away, most embarrassing moment in my life
>later on i talk to my mum and she tells me it's not a willy it's a clitty, and it can't make willymilk like a boy's willy
>accept my fate and from then on in willy wars I just watch and sometimes let them use my fanny/bum as a prize

And I don't want some delusional bulldyke telling me fanny fights are just as good as willy wars, fanny fight fucking SUCK and you can't even use the loser's bum afterwards!
>>
>>28497709
t. Daydreaming Pedo
>>
>you will never take a decadent holiday to a third world nation
>fuck their teenage whores until they get pregnant with your half-white hellspawn
>laugh as you piss out your hotel window onto the povvo beggar fucks below
No fun at all
>>
>>28497777
t. Quads Waister
>>
>>28497797
is there any way for a woman to enjoy a sexual alpha life without getting STD riddled and being labeled a slut
>>
>>28498118
once the happening happens I'm going to make a murder strap-on out of nails and a battery powered jigsaw, and I will lay waste to what remains of the city.
>>
>>28497339
wtf is willy wars?
>>
>>28498525
are you a girl? or a guy who never had any male friends growing up?
>>
>>28498525
you've never played?
>>
>you will never feel genuinely lonely or unloved
>>
>>28498118
Yes, find the strongest, alpha-est, most desireable man and be in a monogamic relationship with him where trust is received and given and he takes care of you and you take care of him.

You'll be the envy of all other women and he will be the envy of all other men, provided you are both extremely desirable partners.
>>
>>28497777
>>28497873
t. u. v.
>>28497709
More like this.
>>
File: 1460869041241.jpg (35 KB, 648x700) Image search: [Google]
1460869041241.jpg
35 KB, 648x700
>15 years old edgy 'not like other girls' loser-girl
>hanging out with guy friends on summer break
>they decide to play willy wars like the used to when they were little
>they thinks it's funny and are laughing and cracking jokes when one of them shoots his load
>have to pretend I find it funny when it's actually still to this day the hottest thing I've ever seen
>lol anonette dave made the most 'willymilk' so can he use your fanny?
>play along with the joke and say 'ewwww no haha!'

To this day it's one of my biggest regrets that I didn't say yes, I was so horny i would have fucked all of them. Instead I sit here a 25 year old shut in virgin.
>>
>>28498118
Any woman that has sex is a slut, so no.
>>
>>28501200
If you're not an RP faggot, be my gf please
>>
>>28501200
whats a willy war?
>>
>>28502909
pretty obvious tbqh, and i didn't even know it was a thing. yet another thing i missed, a new feel to feel
>>
>>28502909
boyish fun
>>
>>28497339
That dick is beautiful though, more plz!
>>
>>28501200
That was a really hot story, but not as hot as those dubs
>>
>tfw no robots living close to organize our own willy wars
>>
>>28503299
why not try meetup.com?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.