[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>No one will ever feel about you the way you feel about your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1445374969720.png (142 KB, 713x646) Image search: [Google]
1445374969720.png
142 KB, 713x646
>No one will ever feel about you the way you feel about your oneitis

It must feel so good to know someone you're really attracted to feels the exact same way.
>>
>>28496333
Fuck this feel man. Why can't they just appreciate our feelings?
>>
>>28496333
you don't want a girl to feel that way about you. it makes them insanse, not loving.

i have had several girls have oneitis over me, and here's what happens:
-much, much more crying
-doesn't stop fucking other guys
-calls at 3am
-expects you to give her time attention and sometimes money
-deliberately says things that she know hurt your feelings when she doesn't get her way

women are just toys, not people. they used to be property you'd own like a slave or a child, but now they're "free" which means that their behavior goes to maximum bitch whenever they have emotions and no one punishes them.

please please remember that you're not missing out on anything.
>>
File: 1459281367975.jpg (140 KB, 634x543) Image search: [Google]
1459281367975.jpg
140 KB, 634x543
Why must you remind me OP? I was about to feel alright again.
>>
>>28496943

I'm not saying I want her to go full crazy, I just want her to like me and get excited just from talking to me.

Anyone who goes full crazy over a oneitis can't be very self aware, sometimes I feel an impulse to act that way, but I know all too well it would get me nowhere but on the blocked list.
>>
>>28497180
and what i'm telling you is there isn't as much difference as you think.

everyone who has ever had a woman in love with him knows how full-metal-whackadoo all women get when they have emotions. it is NOT CUTE.
>>
File: 1440519208859.jpg (40 KB, 680x848) Image search: [Google]
1440519208859.jpg
40 KB, 680x848
>>28496943
>oneitis over me
>fucking other guys
>>
>>28496333
Your attraction to your "oneitis" is superficial and not anything real. It's a creepy obsession.
>>
>>28497236

So basically they just unleash all the crazy that I repress when dealing with my crushes?
>>
>>28497324

She said the same thing, but its not like I'm so far gone that I think I'm in love with these people, I just really want to get to know them, but even that's too much to ask for these days.
>>
>>28497380
I don't think that's what oneitis means.
>>
>>28497394

I've only had 2. 1 got me over the other, now I'm trying to get over this one.
>>
>>28496333
Women want chad to feel like this about them, not betas.

When a beta expresses genuine love for them their aversion instincts kick in "CREEP EWWWW, CHAD, QUICK, KILL THIS DISGUSTING ANIMAL, THIS POTENTIAL RAPIST", millions of years of evolution tell them to rut with alpha males exclusively and to aggressively resist the advances of betas. Among chimpanzees it is the females who collectively choose who gets to be the alpha and bully everyone else, it activates something dark and primal in the male brain, and women love it.

The whole friendzoney fedora nice guy meme comes from largely innocent socially awkward young men and teenagers who did nothing other than approach someone they had a crush on then question why she chooses Chad over them even though Chad is obviously not interested in a long term relationship. On what planet is it a crime to wonder what women are attracted to? On what planet is it "bigotry" to take into account facts and events happening right in front of your face?

Men want sex more than women. Women use it to get Chad. Sure, calling someone a "slut" is mean, but this phenomena won't disappear however you label it.

Women get "commitment" from men in their league and sex from Chad. This is why there is so much cheating going on and men being led on for free dinners. It is not uncommon for an average looking overweight woman to be dating several men while having occasional one night stands with random bro jocks she meets at the club.

This is the dark secret feminists are desperately trying to hide. They are in FULL damage control now that the internet allows quick and easy exchange of information. For a long time they have dreamed of a society where betas shut up and wait for them to hit 30 then pick up the pieces and help raise their wife's son before inevitably being divorced and indebted to them. They are watching this racket collapse.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.