[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of thing do you usually think about when you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: sengoku.png (160 KB, 902x456) Image search: [Google]
sengoku.png
160 KB, 902x456
What kind of thing do you usually think about when you're alone?

I think about the problems of my life, or random autistic things, such as the multiple dimensions and geopolitical territory influence theories.

I think my reasoning is that type that tests several "routes" (possibilities) and I imagine the various possible outcomes of a same problem, exploring many points of view but not assuming any of them.

How about you?

What do you think about, and how does your mind work?
>>
File: 1461000405742.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461000405742.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
When I have free time I work on an ideal country. It's imaginary, of course.

I've already thought of a lot of things: national symbols, language, culture, its history century by century, demographic groups, its own religion, statistics like GDP and demographic density, even the military command structure and the design of some of the main cities, including monuments, main buildings, neigborhoods and street decoration.

One day I might write a book about it. Of course I don't expect it to be famous or even published, it would be just for the sake of recording.

I think I have a very vivid imagination, and think very well with images. I have an odd ability to remember useless data, like the starting year of the Kamakura Shogunate, or Fourier's passage, even though I don't need these for anything at all.

Sengoku is cool but Cat is better.
>>
I just think about how much of a failure I am, and if I'm left alone with my thoughts for long enough I start thinking about suicide.
>>
I think about myself a lot, my future, past etc. I hate it, but I don't know what to do.

snake a shit btw
>>
>>28493725
>I think about the problems of my life,
Same. Or university stuff. Once I actually understood something, I will artistically walk up and down my room and repeat it in my head or even say it out loud, and pretend like I'm teaching other students how to do it. Sometimes I will imagine I'm back at high school and bragging about all the University knowledge I have.
>or random autistic things
Yeah, same. Yesterday I was thinking about racial tensions in countries all over the world. USA, Africa, Australia, Malaysia, Europe, etc. I was then thinking about how poverty and being different in society can affect you and cause you to become violent or criminal.
>I think my reasoning is that type that tests several "routes" (possibilities) and I imagine the various possible outcomes of a same problem, exploring many points of view but not assuming any of them.
Same, except I normally do that with hypothetical situations, like if I were to commit a murder in certain ways, how would I get caught? How can I do it without getting caught? Etc.
>>
Why is nadeko's skin so shiny in this pic
>>
>>28493824
I'd love to hear more about your country, anon.
>>
File: hatsuraflagandcoatofarms.png (455 KB, 2492x1088) Image search: [Google]
hatsuraflagandcoatofarms.png
455 KB, 2492x1088
>>28494544
Flag and coat of arms.
I could spend a long time typing and I don't want to.
But it's a pretty cool country.
Your best hope is that one day I'll publish my notebook on the internet and everyone will witness the magnetude of my chuuni.
>>
>>28493725
enslaving the human race, ruling the world through fear, space exploration, etc
>>
File: do_not_cry_franku_6884.png (90 KB, 350x192) Image search: [Google]
do_not_cry_franku_6884.png
90 KB, 350x192
>>28494677
>tfw I'll never know if/when you post a book about i
Why even live...
>>
my brain is diseased
once i let myself think i become a prisoner
self-loathing, obsessive contemplation over the same old shit, intrusive cumrag, maladaptive cocksucking
no thanks
my brain pisses me off and drives me crazy
i prefer not to visit it too much
>>
>>28493725
>Myself, my flaws and what I can do to change them
>Short term plans that might be fun.
>The merits of long term plans and how flexible I can be.

I like considering fortunes, personality profiles and horoscopes and the like and rather than believing them verbatim, I'll pick through the words and weigh if there's anything I'd consider truth behind them.

Fortuneanon told me something interesting about mountains and figurative mountains, paths of personal achievement, have figured in my thoughts for a while.

I also look for omens while I think, like counting crows, ladders, rainbows or spilled salt, and use them to frame my thoughts negatively or positively. To force myself to reconsider something I had held as completely concrete before.
>>
I think about nothing.

I decided to shut most of my mentality down and make it inaccessible a few years ago. I'll be damned if I ever open that pandora's box.
>>
File: 1374354035799.jpg (623 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1374354035799.jpg
623 KB, 1600x1200
I have a few little fantasy worlds that I play through in my mind when I'm alone. I think about if I were in these worlds and what my life would be like in them. I build up friendships and make acquaintances in them. I realise how pathetic it all is, but it does make me happy.

They help me go to sleep easier I suppose.

Perhaps I should be thinking in a way that'd be more productive.
>>
If I'm not thinking about mistakes Ive made or feeling like I drive people away, I'm just not thinking then. Happens whether I'm alone or not, I just don't find myself thinking about much, or anything, at all
>>
>>28493725
It varies based on what I am doing in life. Lately I think a lot on philosophy, peoples personalities, sometimes I try to determine how intelligent someone is, politics, and psychology, in particular I will try to guess who has mental issues. I have a professor who is comparable to Robin Williams, so I think that even though he is a funny guy he might have issues from his shitty childhood which he told us about.

Which I am not an expert on any of those, but that is what I do seem to think about usually.
>>
>>28493725
I think about various perfect crimes. I mean to the extent where I have devices that will kill myself if I don't follow the heist plan. I read the biggest issue with heists are always human error and doubt and we can't have that can we.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.