[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit Doctor's Say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 394x373) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 394x373
>Visit ER.
>Wait in room.
>Get summoned by male doctor.
>Explain the nature of the embarrassing issue which had brought me there.
>He's overly dismissive, doesn't have a concrete answer for me and is reluctant to speculate on what the issue could be.
>Okay.jpg
>....
>Doc: "You seem really anxious anon, why is that?"
>Me: "I-I don't know... It's just kind of embarrassing I guess.
>[anxiety intensifies]

What, was that remark meant to make me less anxious?

I didn't go there for a fucking psych appointment, how about actually trying to find a proper diagnosis for the issue in which I sought treatment for.

Any robots share a similar experience?
>>
>>28484099
Well tell us what your issue is and maybe we can
>>
>go to doctors
>20 something nurse asks me to rate pain from 1 to 10
>say idk it just burns
>she gives me this annoyed look

Or my favorite

>get blood pressure checked
>you're using the wrong cuff
>durr hurr I'm a nurse I know what I'm doing
>gee anon you're 150 over 90 better lose weight

Doctor office shooting when
>>
>>28484185
>not overrating your pain by two points to get vicodin

Turns out breaking a bone really isn't even that painful.

I still have six pills I'm saying for a REALLY fun night or two.
>>
>>28484099
are you a girl anon?
could you explain this embarrassing problem you were having in greater detail?
>>
>>28484184
I don't see how that works lol. I'm not hindering your ability to share your own story.

>>28484219
I have a penis.
>>
>>28484204
OP here. Nice work, anon.
My issue was drug-related. It had very little bearing on anxiety though.
>>
>>28484204
the last time I went all they fucking gave was antibiotics and ibuprofen.

Somehow hurt my lower back/hip getting out of bed and moaned in agony for 20 minutes. I bit down on a pencil, rolled over and slowly got up. couldn't put weight on my right side so I took my mothers cane and limped for the kitchen.

I waited 4 hours just so 5 nurses and some gook could tell me nothing is wrong and refused to do xrays.

I couldn't stand up normally for 6 weeks.
>>
Doctors are cunts, that's why I don't go unless I'm in an ambulance.
>>
>>28484349
That sucks.

I checked into hospital for a bad case of haemorrhoids and nurse came up to me in the waiting room and gave me an oxy, with little hesitation.

Had she been clue-y enough to have checked my profile she would've discovered that I was in fact an IV-drug user with a history of opiate abuse, but oh well!
>>
File: 1451471898551.jpg (27 KB, 318x463) Image search: [Google]
1451471898551.jpg
27 KB, 318x463
>go to doctor for any reason
>the "are you sexually active?" question comes up
>>
>>28484560
Underage faggot get out.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.