[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do normies find other people so interesting? The majority
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1445040035939.gif (2 MB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1445040035939.gif
2 MB, 250x187
why do normies find other people so interesting?

The majority of people are not in the slightest bit interesting
>>
>>28481635
Isn't that the million dollar question?
>>
>>28481635
because they don't have big fat egos that cucks them from connecting with another person
>>
You have to remember what is really happening is that most people's egostates are actually running programs derived from false experiences gained from decades if brainwashing by entertainment media. People are just standing around opening and closing thier mouths, but that's not what the normie ego sees: they see themselves as an actor in a drama which they believe is "thier life". Most people lose thier shit if you don't follow " the script" in terms of the role thier collective ego States expect you to play.

This is why it is difficult to interact with normies if you're interests don't include television, movies, sports or other gay shit like that.
>>
File: 1423485730290.gif (2 MB, 268x223) Image search: [Google]
1423485730290.gif
2 MB, 268x223
>>28481651
I don't have a big ego I'm just better than everyone
>>
>>28481651
this

people are interesting if you care about anyone other than yourself. other people's opinions, experiences, ideas and dreams.. you get to know what their world is like.
>>
>>28481724
Yet you are here
Also isnt that "I am better than everybody" a typical teenager phase
Back to 9GAG you go good sir
>>
>>28481769
I was clearly joking you dolt
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.