[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Autism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1461915063519.jpg (500 KB, 2466x1542) Image search: [Google]
1461915063519.jpg
500 KB, 2466x1542
Am I autistic?

When I was 11, I started digging shit outside and I made these little roads that are the width of a hoe piece, y'know, the shit you use to fuck around with a garden with. I always had an interest in roads. I always fucked around with Google Earth and I was also always interested in cities, like the skyscrapers and buildings. These little roads would become networks. I made maps of the network, and I made a name for my little place. I started thinking it was a country. I won't say the name of it because I've made wiki articles and one of you faggots will try to google it and look at the autism a bit more. Basically, I started going into the woods. I then started making these little road things in the woods and I got poison ivy to fuck and back, but I made roads in the process. I stopped fucking with the first roads and stopped maintaining them, so they eroded and grew over, so now all over my yard are these little ditches where the roads were. I made a native tribe on the other side of the yard, and I made roads there too. I made temples out of mud and stone, and gave them unique names. I gave them names that sounded German because I was very interested in Germany, mainly Nazi Germany. I named the main city Pikasyltek or something retarded like that and upstream, which is just a ditch, there was another temple called Nyansyltek. I never really made the people, but all the world existed. All of my work always gets abandoned and neglected, so I leave it and it grows in grass and erodes away. It's a walk down memory lane when I visit my work. I considered myself the leader of this country I made, and I visioned myself being 7'4", seven feet and four inches tall, for some reason. I was fascinated with being tall, and I wore cowboy boots to school that had three inch heels. I was 5'8" in middle school and I still did this, if not more than ever, with my little country shit I made outside. I was 5'11" in my cowboy boots, and that was tall for my age.
Cont.
>>
Sounds legit like assburgers.
>>
is there a tl;dr
>>
Continued.

I was picked on for my retarded boots, and looking back on it now, it was just insecure of me for doing it. I am 6'3" now, but I still feel like I need to be taller. I might just be too insecure about my height, and not autism. Anyways, my roads and shit get destroyed by grass and erosion, and I really didn't stop thinking that it existed and making clusters of roads until I left home at 19. When I left home at 19, that is when I stopped my road shit. If my family ever looked at the yard, they would get pissed off that there's trails of open grass everywhere. I considered one living thing 10,000 people. There were a total of 12 living things at my house, so 120,000 people lived in my country, in my mind.

I just stopped maintaining the idea of this country when it got boring, so yea.
>>
Sounds cool, i want a big yard too never had.
Making roads is useful?
>>
try saying "etsubatsu"
>>
>>28475691
They were six inches wide, the roads were, so they were just eroded ditches that fucked the yard up. My yard was 0.75 acres of open space, but the woods was seemingly unlimited where I had to run for my life from dogs before.

But this is the most autistic part of this whole thing. I made wars in my mind. During storms, I would pretend I'm a soldier for my country in the bunkers and I would pretend all the thunder bolts were bombs. When I saw the devastation from the rain destroying my roads, I would pretend that's the havoc that happened. When I was 13, I had to fight a dog off of me in the middle of the woods about a mile from my house. I won and I beat the shit out of the dog. When I came back, it wasn't there, so I guess it lived.

I would listen to Adagio on Strings and have flash backs of the war. I pretended I had a whole platoon that died and would usually have fake-PTSD that was seemingly real and when anything about war was mentioned at school, I'd start having panic attacks and started twitching everywhere. I told the principal when he asked what the fuck that was about that "an eleven year old should never have to do the things i did". They thought I was talking about abuse in the family so I was almost ripped from my household and put into a foster home.
>>
>>28475799
You sound really creative. Whats your job and do you ever channel all that in to video games now?
>>
>>28475547
>>28475621
>>28475799
The fact that you're still going on about this shit confirms you are mentally challenged. Go get them autbux 'tard.
>>
File: chuuni.gif (770 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
chuuni.gif
770 KB, 245x245
>>28475547
Hey OP, did you by chance meet the dark flame master in the woods?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.