[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a robot whos servining in the military anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
My last thread died while I was at work.

If anyone didn't catch it Im the equivalent of a US Army 13F or Artillery Observer(basic). However Im not American but I am fairly knowledgeable about the US military and the brit one.

I know a few brobots have questions about training and one guy asked about cav scout. Ill be around for a little while if you guys want advice.

I will add that in the military females are second class citizens. Thats one plus you can count on.
>>
>>28461808
Ide also like to add Im living proof that you dont need to be a 6ft2 10/10 jock chad to be in the Army especially in a combat role.

Ive never lived the typical chad life, I didnt play football or any sport for that matter growing up, I was picked on alot in school and little to no social interaction and I didnt lose my virginity until i was 20. However I always kept fit, lifted heaps and was a total nerd for the military. When we got to recruit training it was hilarious watching these super fit 'alphas' drop out earl yin training because they couldn't handle having their phone taken away from them.
>>
If I'm extremely introverted, but extremely fit, is it a good idea to join the military?
>>
How much cock would a cock sucker suck if a cock sucker could suck cock?
>>
Pog boot bitch, stfu and deploy, otherwise you don't rate shit.

>Infantry ain't hard.

Says the fucking arty. Only thing you're good at is playing spades and not getting laid.
>>
>>28461988
Depends, are you interested in the military, do you know alot about it? I was always a total nerd for the military, you could say i was autistic with my level of knowledge but the truth is some people are born for it. I sucked at sport, didnt ride motorbikes or find cars interesting but I found the military fascinating and as such I fit into it fairly well.

Bing introverted wont stop but you will be put into situations where you will need to step up and youll be put out of your comfort zone. However theres nothing to say you cant still be a quiet type in the military. Some guys get all the medals, promotions, some guys play sports, some guys sit in their lines and paint warhammer. Aslong as you can keep up, PT hard nd can work functionally in your team then yes you can join.
>>
>>28462022
>>28462030
>FOs
>POGs
Righto mate. Infantry is hard but its about as hard as my job. The only difference is Ide say is the mindset of the people in it. We dont go around constantly swinging our dicks. I know my life will revolve around marching up steep fucking hills with 60kgs of radio equipment then sleeping in an LUP in the pouring rain calling in fire missions for you guys. DESU being a grunt in a mech battalion sounds pretty sweet in comparison.
>>
>>28462069
Just having a banter m8, I like arty, they make bodies fly and we got to kill thump em :)
>>
File: Our buddy Saddam.jpg (86 KB, 464x687) Image search: [Google]
Our buddy Saddam.jpg
86 KB, 464x687
>>28461808
>13F
>not an 11B

fuckin POG
>>
>>28462251
I'm too old for the hole 'Infantry is earned not issued bullcrap'. Recruit training was hard enough, theres no way inh ell Ide want to do through basic 2.0 which was Infantry school. I like getting the same gear, weapons quals and basic drills as grunts without having to actually do back breaking PT, career betting marksmanship tests every week. I also like weekend leave and getting pissed on school nights. No way I could do a 2.4km in under 10mins with a hangover these days. Im happy being the 'best' of the Artillery, you guys can be the best of the Army all ya want. Enjoy your low pay.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.