[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I see a lot of robots complaining about no gf a lot. Have you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1462111427326.jpg (329 KB, 1510x1860) Image search: [Google]
1462111427326.jpg
329 KB, 1510x1860
I see a lot of robots complaining about no gf a lot.
Have you ever considered that a solid group of competent male friends would be much better for you?

People to compete with in a friendly manner? People who could actually relate to how you feel about things?

Why aren't you looking for good bros, /r9k/?
>>
>>28460011
Most guys including dudebros are turned off by socially awkward virgin males. Just like women, they get curious why they are like that and often tease them about it. If the virgin gets defensive, he'll get frustrated and concludes that the sole reason why he isn't getting laid is because he's a bitter faggot
>>
>>28460011
This to be honest man.

Unfortunately for me I'm stuck in a weird situation where it's hard to find a best friend let alone just friends.

I'm heavily into MMA and I actually fight and compete and am hoping to open up my gym one day. I was in the muhreenes also and love the out doors and shooting stuff.

At the same time I'm heavily into hard sci-fi, philosophy, literature and politics.

My smart friends are too beta and nerdy when I want to work out with them. They don't even give it a try, and the people I spar and train with (which I spend most of my time with) aren't interested in half the things I want to talk about, and I'm forced to listen to them talk about cars, basketball, and things famous people are up to.

>inb4 Get out of here normie

My hate for women has brought me a home here. You guys think you hate women NOW that you haven't even experienced them? Wait until you assholes get a couple of girlfriends you'll hate women like never before.
>>
File: 1404191480009.gif (387 KB, 269x270) Image search: [Google]
1404191480009.gif
387 KB, 269x270
>"HAHA, YEAH, OF COURSE I MADE THAT BITCH SWALLOW!!"
>"NICE, WAS IT EVEN A WEEK, LOL? REMEMBER THAT CHICK I TOLD YOU ABOUT I STARTED TALKING TO? SMASHED THAT BITCH LAST NIGHT!"
>"WHAT ABOUT YOU ANON?"
>"YEAH, ANON, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU GOT SOME PUSSY?"

>mfw

Yeah, no thanks.
>>
>>28460112
You sound like such an unlikeable cunt, if you can't have friends who aren't interested in everything you're interested in you're not gonna find Friends
>>
>>28460011
Nice dubs.

I don't care. I'm not being reasonable. I need someone to sleep next to or I will actually go insane.
>>
>>28460011

I'd love to have a good group of male friends, but I don't know where to find them.

I already graduated college. I don't have a job. where do I look?
>>
>>28460011
Male friendship can give you a lot. I do know the joys of male bonding, but at the end of the day unless you're someone who can get gay with them, you're going to wish you had a gf.
>>
>>28460223
Which is why I dont perhaps, its not as bothersome or worrisome as you might have mistook it by my first post. I've been like this my whole life so being lonely is pretty normal for me.

But I won't lie there's times where I wish I had friends I could hang out with and do everything with. I think the major problem is that the top things I like are liked by two completely separate groups, and to top it off they're small groups of people in the world.

The majority of people don't care about MMA or Literature. I know there's A LOT of people who do but I said the majority. I've accepted this along time ago though so it's trivial now.
>>
>>28460193
>you say no
>SHIT, MY NIGGA, WE CAN'T HAVE YOU BEING A BITCH VIRGIN, NOW LET'S GET YOU SOME PRIME PUSSY

I don't see any problem
>>
>>28460349
If he's anything like me he'll be forced to interact with a woman and will spill his spaghetti and be publically humiliated
>>
>>28460112
>muhreens
Maybe you hate women because you keep trying to date them while also being a deeply closeted homosexual.
>>
>>28460112

damn, are you me?

except i don't hate women.
>>
>>28460349
>Falling for the friends help robots get laid meme
>>
>>28460291
try meetup
get a job you neet
interact with people from college
>>
i'm just a completely unlikable person and everyone i meet just doesn't like me. i've had friends and in the end all they really did was treat me like shit, so i just got rid of them. out of all the so called friends i've had, only one of them was a somewhat decent person and we had some common interests, but i had to cut contact with him because he hangs around with scum bags. he moved away anyway.

i live in a shitty normie area where 90% of the people are chads or wiggers.
>>
>>28460011
>believing this shit
male friends are the worst. they just leech of you for shit. maybe im just bitter because my recent friend group is a bunch of worthless fucks going nowhere in life tho. they're just a bunch of vapid, lazy pieces of shit whose idea of self fulfillment is sitting around playing fighting games all fucking day and getting salty with each other about anime. they're the worst people to be with.

not all male friends are made equal. goddamn i wish i fell in with some gym rats instead, at least they have a worthwhile goal.
>>
File: blaze.png (108 KB, 547x717) Image search: [Google]
blaze.png
108 KB, 547x717
I bought some friends for $80 . Picked up an 11 game baseball package and now I have bros to meet up with most fridays this summer and talk with its pretty cozy
>>
>>28460549
woah, can you do this with girlfriends too?
>>
>>28460571
maybe it is rare to meet a girl who actually likes baseball and knows about stats and shit though.

I know some people who take HD pics of the players asses when they are lined up to post on tumblr
>>
My normie friends are somehow even more autistic than my robot friends, but they're just autistic about normie things.

I like cars and racing and have a lot of friends through that, but all they every fucking want to do or talk about is car shit. Same for music people etc.
>>
>>28460011
That's what I have right now, but as I rise up they like to put me down. It's called hierarchy and it happens in every group of persons. Theres a reason why I prefer to stay by myself, but friendship is a drug and I'm addicted. All I want is a shoulder to cry on and you can't find that anywhere nowadays.
>>
>>28460011
Most of my bros are married and therefore can never hang out.
>>
>>28460011
I have something like that, but friendly competition is bullshit. As I rise up my friends put me down, it's called hierarchy and it happens in every group of persons. It's bad, but friendship is a drug and I'm addicted. I just want to take the glasses off
>>
File: UHq3Tfz.png (363 KB, 394x352) Image search: [Google]
UHq3Tfz.png
363 KB, 394x352
>>28460636
I know this feel. I have season tickets to a local minor league hockey team and some normie friend of mine seems like she has legit autism she posts about matches for all 80 games a year and theory crafts and all this shit
>>
>>28460011

I have a group of male friends though. They are either currently in relationships or have been in long term relationships for quite some time.

There is no way for them to relate to me in this aspect on any level. I try to stay friendly when they talk about their relationships, but actively avoid talking about my own (lack of) experiences or problems in that area.

I learned that sharing those feelings are uncomfortable for everyone and stopped, so I guess I was able to maintain this friend group that way, but it doesn't really help resolve anything like you think anon.
>>
>>28460670
>>28460721
I'm too ripped
>>
>>28460774
I have a similar problem I am like the token beta kid in my friend and I can only ever talk to them about music or vidya but nothing ever deeper then that. Like I will try to talk about relationships and stuff but with no experience it really doesn't create an interesting conversation.
>>
>>28460112
You do not belong here. The fact that you can't even fucking understand why you don't belong means you should just go fucking neck yourself or hang out with your fucking gym buddies. Leave.

/r9k/ is not about hating women. It's about being completely disposable, unnoticed, unwanted and having no future. It's about knowing that there's something about you that isn't just creepy, it fucking disgusts people. You think you're fucking one of us because you've fucked some Stacy's and surprise, they were Stacy's. You're not. Leave. You don't deserve any better than a gross Stacy anyway.
>>
>>28460011
Okay but I can't make friends either. I don't hate anyone, and I talk to people like they're good, normal people. But it doesn't matter. I haven't had a friend since I was a small child. After many decades of being friendless and gf-less I've given up on both. I'm glad my career isn't shit, so at least I can receive some enjoyment from there.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.