[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best drugs for a robot? Weed just makes me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: Cap-2-notebook-Australia.jpg (18 KB, 500x208) Image search: [Google]
Cap-2-notebook-Australia.jpg
18 KB, 500x208
What's the best drugs for a robot?

Weed just makes me tired. I want something that can change my perspective on life, or maybe make me more sociable, or at least make me feel happy for a bit.
>>
>>28457767
Alcohol, come join us brother
>>
File: Salvia comic green couch.jpg (692 KB, 1056x4830) Image search: [Google]
Salvia comic green couch.jpg
692 KB, 1056x4830
>>28457767
Salvia Divinorum

>Absolutely no lingering effects, trip is roughly 15-30 seconds and then you're stone cold sober
>defrags your mind
>rips you out of reality and crushes your ego, but then you come back feelings more grateful for this world
>Normies hate it. even if it was a bit of a meme as DUDE LEGAL WEED LMAO back in like 2009.
>As someone who's constantly battling depression/anxiety, it made me feel better for months if not years with just a single dose.
>>
dxm or phenibut if you want them to be legal
>>
Shrooms, maybe MDMA or DMT/LSD.
>>
Booze to make you feel happy for a bit, or make you more sociable
LSD to change your perspective on life

You really can't enjoy weed? Damn.
>>
File: 1302035333310.png (200 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1302035333310.png
200 KB, 512x384
.12 always seem to do the trick for me
>>
>>28457913
thissun right here. not too sure about MDMA, don't have any experience with it, and heard the comedown is shitty, but the other 3 are fantastic for something that will completely alter your perspective on life.
>>
>change perspective
>more sociable
>feel happy

mdma 100%

>>28458092
the comedown isnt really that bad
i only had a bad comedown once, and that went away as soon as i ate some food and got some fresh air
>>
Psychedelics of any kind
>>
Some good answers in this thread, but the real answer is DXM.

>Legal to buy so doesn't require normie social connections
>The ideal thing to do while tripping is just lie in your room alone, pretty much what robots would do on any normal day
>Literally called "robo"

prove me wrong
>>
>>28457767
Research chems (2CB)
acid
shrooms

shit like that
>>
>>28458164
Salvia may or may not be legal depending on your country/state, and it the most powerful trip nest to DMT I'd say. DXM is good as well though.
>>
>>28458164
>implying you need social connections to buy drugs
If you don't access the deep web you're not a robot
>>
>>28457835
Salvia lasts between 5 - 10 minutes, you mong
>>
>>28457767

>LSD lmao
>easy to control the trip at doses below 500ug
>cheap at $5 a 100ug glitter
>you can test it to make sure it is real LSD with a testing kit to make sure you aren't getting 25i or some weird compound

The trip is fucking amazing too. Body/mind orgasm, so many colors, nature/sky are absolutely beautiful, music is a fucking adventure, cartoons and anime become twenty times better. I took 200ug of LSD and was one of the best experiences of my life. I didn't have a super meaningful experience, but I felt amazing and felt a little more human the day after. I'm usually empty.
>>
>>28458254
>Salvia lasts between 5 - 10 minutes

Well okay you've never done Salvia.

Smoked Salvia extract which is the most popular form lasts less than a minute, chewed Salvia leaf takes about 15 minutes to kick in and lasts for about 45 minutes-1 hours
>>
Anti deprressant
>>
>>28458156
Agreeing with this dude. For me the next day I just feel like I have a new appreciation for stuff. Like I hadn't really thought about how great fresh sheets feel until I did mdma and really felt it. That's just one example tho
>>
>>28458164
Glad to see robots are still spreading the good news
>>
Dissociatives haven't been mentioned yet. I always felt apathetic and content on them, there was a kind of disconnect from reality. 3-meo-pcp is the analogue of choice right now.

My favorite part of them is the improved memory recall, I'd always remember and almost relive things I hadn't thought of in ages. Be careful, it's highly dose dependent. Nothing to play around with.
>>
>>28458383
just fucking everything feels better on mdma

theres still so much stuff i wanna do on mdma

but what i want more than anything is someone to truly share the experience with
>>
>>28457843
>>28458164
>>28458464

question for you dexxers. i have 120mg of it or so, and don't really feel like going to the store to buy more but i will if you think 120mg is a waste of a trip

>>28458564

DXM is a disso
>>
>>28457835

Salvia isn't good for repeated use though. It's too intense, unless you're doing lower doses.

The thing about normies hating saliva is weird, I want to say I haven't seen it but I have and I think it's because normies don't ever respect substances. They think it's "GET FUCKED UP LOL LOOK HOW FUCKED UP I/WE ARE" and not about the spiritual/physiological things happening with drugs.

Once they found out salvia wasn't something they could hardcore abuse, something you actually had to respect and plan for, than they weren't having it.
>>
>>28457767
I personally enjoy DPH quite a bit.
>fun hallucinations
>loose touch with reality
>appreciate music
>dream while awake
>>
>>28458612
It's because there' several stages to a Salvia trip, normies enjoy it when they smoke it wrong and only get the initial effects where they feel kind of funny.

If they smoke it right and get the "squeezing trough a black hole and popping out the other side to another dimension " effect, then they hate it.
>>
>>28458770

>get the "squeezing trough a black hole and popping out the other side to another dimension " effect, then they hate it.

Yeah but I want to say everyone hates it because it's scary, but the difference here being I came into it knowing that was going to happen. So it was about the experience, Saliva felt like dying and it makes you feel more comfortable with death.

But yeah, saliva isn't something you can sort of mix with every other substance and get a general feeling fucked up but still functioning is what normies are after.
>>
>>28458573
120mg is a waste. try 300-400mg first time. good dose
>>
>>28458332
Not who you replied to, but from firsthand existence and online research I can say it lasts ~10 minutes
>>
Depends on what you're looking for. If you're trying to become more normie (temporarily) I'd suggest xanax. It literally removes all of your anxiety and allows you to socialize normally.

Unfortunately it will also ruin your life long term
>>
>>28459259
>Unfortunately it will also ruin your life long term

As will being a robot. Out of the frying pan and into the other frying pan.
>>
File: received_1171407539537547.jpg (84 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
received_1171407539537547.jpg
84 KB, 1080x1080
Pro-drugboi here.
After years of wasted life I can tell you that it is all about that heroin, benzos, dissociatives, light stimulant use mixed with opiates/ benzos, opiates and benzos, alchohol mixed with anything and the MOST important I think is trying to masterbate on lots of different substances.
Also, dxm is boss
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.