[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else sometimes wish they could be religious? Like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 7082.jpg (81 KB, 318x475) Image search: [Google]
7082.jpg
81 KB, 318x475
Does anyone else sometimes wish they could be religious? Like genuinely believe in a God. I read pic related recently and I really liked the idea of having someone who undeniably understands you and what you are going through, I just can't for the life of me believe in that shit though.

Anyone else?
>>
>undeniable understands you and what you are going through
A real, genuine, longtime best friend (male obviously) can be very empathetic

It isn't someone you can pray to or shove off all your responsibilities/obligations on, but it is someone to climb the mountain with or whatever Mercerism went off of
>>
it can feel good and give you peace as you start praying but if you put all your heart in it and then something doesn't work out in the way you wanted then you'd feel bad if your belief isn't that strong, it can be tough.
>>
Absolutely, who in their right mind wouldn't want to go to a paradise and hang out with the creator of the universe for eternity? I'd love to believe that there's a plan in place for each and every one of us, that my trials and tribulations kek were orchestrated. It all sounds too good to be true, I've been able to half believe a few times but it never stays long. I can't get the doubt out of my head.

I've heard "jesus died 4 u" so many times it ceases to have any meaning, does it strike a chord with some people? I don't want to sound or be ungrateful for it but I'd like to get that off my chest.
>>
I still get God feels somewhat. Helps to listen to music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L3R0o3PEyQ
>>
>>28455279
I'm right here though famly
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.