[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you you live in an apartment complex >you will always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 18941984984.jpg (57 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
18941984984.jpg
57 KB, 300x250
>tfw you you live in an apartment complex
>you will always find that angry couple fighting constantly at night disturbing your sleep
why does this always happen at every apartment complex?
>>
I had this indian couple and every night give or take a few minutes at 12:00am they would pullup in their car yelling at eachother and walk in the house. A few times I watched them fight outside my window. They would then come upstairs right next to my place and continue the fighting there. It was almost always physical and I could hear the girl being beaten by the guy every night for about a month. She was physically brown and purple all over. On many occasions I would grab my 24"baton and tuck it in my belt loop and go over there and bang on the door. only once did that shitskin open the door for me. he had hid girlfriends hair in his other hand and i told him straight up he needs to fuck off or let me in on the beatings as a joke to try and soften the mood but he wasnt happy. he threw the bottle at me and my cousin who was too afraid to back me up called the cops while i got my ass beat and he got evicted a week later. i was terrified for months he would come back and climb up my balcony and get payback on me.
thats my blog for the day please sunscrieb for more posts like it
>>
There's a woman that lives two doors down from me with emphysema, or something like it because every so often she'll start hacking and coughing extremely loudly. So loud that it echoes throughout the floor. She does it at all hours in the day and it drives me fucking nuts because it's fucking disgusting.

Also there's a dog down the hall that never shuts the fuck up either. It barked for 6 hours straight one night. The superintendent had to be called to try and shut it up because the owners weren't home.

Fuck this building.
>>
File: 1460927617314.png (631 KB, 681x681) Image search: [Google]
1460927617314.png
631 KB, 681x681
>>28454241
>live in apartment complex
>entire floor is Indian except for you
>each of them make curry on different days

>World Cup
>room below me Brazilian
>constant screams for hours a day
>>
>>28454973
>>28454241
Also in keeping with the theme of the thread there aren't any people that fight in the building.. not that I can hear anyway. But I live right downtown and there's always some shit going down outside my building. It's fun to watch but not at 4 in the morning when a couple of tweakers are screaming at each other in the middle of the street.
>>
Never had an angry couple, but I used to live below an insomniac. Throughout the night I could hear the motherfucker pacing back and forth. I eventually moved out when he decided he could do his own plumbing and punched a hole through the roof of my bathroom.
>>
>>28454895that wasn't a blogpost, it's relevant.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.