[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /lonerinhighschool/ here? How did you get through prom? How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 600x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 600x405
Who /lonerinhighschool/ here?
How did you get through prom?
How many people signed your year book?
Did you improve in college?
>>
>didnt go
>like two kids, couple teachers
>no, i got worse
>>
didnt go to prom
didnt buy a yearbook, and i didnt have my photo taken so i probably wasnt even in it
never went to college
>>
>>28453550
>Who /lonerinhighschool/ here?
I was, I gradauted 3 years ago
>How did you get through prom?
didn't go obviously
if you are in high school now i really hope you dont go
>How many people signed your year book?
didnt buy one
>Did you improve in college?
no
why the hell would I improve? I've been living one way for years, you think things are magically gonna change for me? The only thing that happened was school got a lot harder

high school anons here now, be aware of what is coming: no matter what college you go to, even if it's a top 10 college or a small liberal arts college or anything, you will still be a pathetic piece of shit who will not be successful
>>
>>28453550
went to see a movie with my friends
3 or 4
not by much.
>>
File: 0171.jpg (90 KB, 954x720) Image search: [Google]
0171.jpg
90 KB, 954x720
>going to prom
>buying a yearbook
>going to college
>>
>i didn't even realize prom was happening
>dropped out so no yearbook
>didn't go to college
>>
>>28453679
>3 or 4 friends
Reee
>>
>>28453636
Why shouldn't i go? I hear it'll be alot of fun and give me some great memories!
>>
>>28453550
> Didn't go
> No one. I didn't even go to the "Yearbook breakfast"
> Never went to college
>>
>>28453550

Easily I just went with the other loners.

I hid my yearbook in my backpack and acted like I never bought one. I didn't want to beg people to sign a half-hearted response and I knew maybe only 5 people would've signed it and there was like 8 blank pages for signatures.

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha no
>>
I dropped out before prom/whatever my school had

>collage
Didn't go, I don't have the drive for it yet, if ever.
>>
How did so many robots not go to prom? Did you guys really not have the balls enough to ask a random girl?
>>
File: 1YRH0ga.jpg (48 KB, 380x288) Image search: [Google]
1YRH0ga.jpg
48 KB, 380x288
if you went to prom at all, you werent a loner
>>
>>28453916
Most girls either have dates or are in a friend group that go together. If you ask a random who you havent had any previous contact with, she'll probably reject you.
>>
File: 1404961160716.png (193 KB, 448x595) Image search: [Google]
1404961160716.png
193 KB, 448x595
>>28453979
>mfw I literally asked a girl I never talked to and only knew through a class we took together the last semester
>she said yes
>>
>>28454022
Did you have fun?

Original desu
>>
>>28454066
It's on Saturday :^)
>>
File: YOLOspurdo.jpg (38 KB, 736x629) Image search: [Google]
YOLOspurdo.jpg
38 KB, 736x629
>>28453550
I graduated at 2015, was supposed to do it at 2013 but I told highschool to fuck off and that's why I had a late graduation because I had to switch schools
I never went, and never cared to go.
>How many people signed your yearbook?
I never had a yearbook, and never cared to get one.
College? What, you mean that shithole where the professors indoctrinate easily manipulative, poor bastards to their pussified, liberal way of thinking? Lol, no, never went there either.

I mean, I'll have to go eventually but I'm not going to enjoy being surrounded by leftard muhfeelings faggots.

>inb4 I get angered replies from shittitors disguised as /r9k/ers
>>
File: 1438019665647.jpg (122 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1438019665647.jpg
122 KB, 640x640
I didn't go. Most of my tiny circle of loser friends didn't go either. My school's prom was on the night that Iron Man came out in 2008, so I just saw that with a friend of mine who was into comic movies.
None. For some odd reason, a lot of the kids in my class didn't get any signatures on theirs.
Somewhat. Remained awful and forming and maintaining lasting friendships, only being able to become acquaintances with people here and there. Pretty awkward but socially graceful enough to not bring any unwanted attention onto myself

I went to grad school after and got my Masters in Counseling and now work as a licensed mental health counselor. I'm not going to be raking in cash any time soon, but it's rewarding enough. I've had a few clients that I suspect probably come here.
>>
File: BigProphets.jpg (325 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
BigProphets.jpg
325 KB, 1024x1365
>>28453550
If you're worried about prom at all, I have bad news for you, normie.

>didn't buy a yearbook
>didn't "improve" per say, but became content with who I was and found hobbies
>>
>>28453550
I am a senior in high school currently. Sit alone every day. Try to buy lunch and get to the library as quick as I can, but usually a hall guard stops me and I have to stay in the cafeteria. The worst part is I have a few friends in my lunch period they just prefer to sit with other people.
>>
File: 1461348952063.png (261 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1461348952063.png
261 KB, 640x480
implying
Zero, I did not buy one. Skipped the pictures for the last three years.
Waste of money. Its not like I would have made anything from that.
>>
>>28453916

lol who even gives a shit about prom? how are you even asking that on this board? you can't figure it out?

i had a handful of friends who weren't really friends because i am a white foreigner who moved schools all the time and ended up alone. i asked a few girls as a friend, some said sure but later ended up with someone else. again, didn't give much a shit anyway; i am used to being utterly separate to everything normal americans get to do.

a girl a year younger wanted to go to mine though and generally wanted my dick badly but i just ignored her pretty much lol
>>
>>28453550
>ignored it
>zero
>no
>>
Didn't go
Didn't buy one
No.

In the yearbook they half-assed my section anyway. We each had to write what we wanted to do in the future, and for some reason they didn't put mine into it, even though I gave it in with everyone else's
>>
>>28453550

Had literally zero friends. I hung around a group of semi-popular kids who put up with me but never hung out with me or even talked to me outside of school. I was too autistic to realize that they weren't my friends and were just tolerating me.

Didn't go, just lied and said I was going to my the prom of my gf from another school. No one said anything about it, but looking back its so painfully obvious now that everyone knew I was too pathetic to find a girl to go and was just lying

Zero

I managed to smarten up and stop attempting to hang out with normies and making an ass of myself. Still had zero friends but I came to terms with it. I just spent time alone reading, studying, working and playing vidya. I did pretty well and graduated early and make six figures now.. but I'm still a friendless loser. I really wonder what it's like to just have a friend who just likes you for you and wants to just casually hang out and isn't spending time with you because they want something from you. Any robots know that feeling?
>>
File: 1429645245957.jpg (168 KB, 921x800) Image search: [Google]
1429645245957.jpg
168 KB, 921x800
>>28453714
>>28453679
>tfw i'm the most normie robot in this thread.
woo. maybe i will make it,
>>
Yup yup
I didn't go.
I didn't buy one, I didn't take the class photo nor my senior photo.
I didn't go to college.
>>
>>28453550
I didn't go. Family pretty much had no expectations and I put off a "tough guy I don't want to go" attitude even tho I felt like the biggest loser inside.

Never went to any dances except the 8th grade dance where all my peers tried to pressure me into taking their fat friend from band. I refused and went alone but ended up giving in at the slow dance with her as all our peers watched.

No one. Again, I refused to play a game I knew I would lose.

Drastically, but now I'm avoidant as fuck. I oogie hermit as much as possible and smoke weed even when I'm at work.
>>
>>28454447
>most normie robot

anon...
that's not how it works
>>
>>28453550
Didn't go.
None because I didn't buy one.
For about the first semester and a half, yes. Things were actually going much better than expected, but everything turned to shit when I got bullied again and the whole thing started to become a repeat of my high school experience.
>>
>>28453550
Yep. Was a loner in high school and was heavily introverted. I did make a lot of friends during class and other activities but only managed to have two or three close friends. Never hung out with anybody outside of class and most of the time declined any offers to.

Our school was conservative as FUCK and didn't give us prom. So we secretly made our own. It was found out and then cancelled. Never wanted to go anyway.

Never got it. We got ours pretty late so what we did for remembrance was exchange graduation pictures. Didn't ask anyone for any but gave some of mine.

Fuck no. I got worse. I was hoping I would improve but I personally think I got worse and now I have severe depression to the point that my professor had to refer me to the school's therapist.
>>
>>28453550
>spent the day playing video games
>didn't buy one
>failed high school so no college

Maybe if I tried for my senior year (3.8 unweighted down to 1.2), I wouldn't have gotten all those resended applications and maybe improved myself in college.

I visited the campus I was supposed to get into last week while attending a wedding of a relative and I have to say I would have relived a hundred years of being a loner in high school if it meant going to that school.
>>
if you weren't a loner in hs you should get the fuck off this board
>>
File: 1406373125227.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1406373125227.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>tfw eating lunch in the bathroom
>tfw lying to mom about the bruises and ripped shirt
>>
I don't think I said more than a few sentences throughout the entire length of high school. I was ''that guy who never talked'' and people would make it a challenge to get me to say something to them.

Social anxiety is a cunt.
>>
no i didn't go to prom
yes i had some friends in high school, not sure how many people signed. i remember some teachers signed it.
no i didn't.

i got into a car accident a few years ago and i feel like it kind of helped me. i was that quite kid but now i seem to talk more.
>>
>>28453550
Prom:
>Relatively small hs
>Spent most of my time with small group of stoner guys
>We knew the popular girls, usually they would just get me or my friends to smoke them out
>Prom rolls around
>Popular girls start getting asked
>I have really bad crush on one of them, she hasn't been asked yet
>Figure it's a long shot but maybe i should try?
>Ask her, she turns me down and says she's already going with someone
>Later prom pictures show up on fb
>She went with a female friend as her "date" as a joke and posted about how they didn't get asked but don't need men

Wish I'd just kept my fucking head down like i did before, i made a fool of myself

A few people signed my yearbook, i guess i had sort of a reputation as a funny meme boy.

I lost my virginity and kissginity in college because i worked out a bit more, grew a beard and drank a lot. that's over now, though. i've basically given up on these social pursuits, they're not worth it.
>>
Uh I just didn't go
I never bought one, why would I want to remember those days?
Nope, if anything I got worse. But at least now nobody fucks with me because I can take care of myself.
>>
>>28454266
I can relate. I'm also a senior, but my school doesn't have a library, so at lunch I sit on the other end of a table that has a group of friends talking. There are a few other loners there too, but everyone keeps to themselves. At this point I've accepted being a total loner and now all I want to do is blend in with the crowd.
>>
>>28454732
prom seems stupid to me. i use to work at a place where they had prom. some school had a circus theme prom i was the guy who was giving away cotton candy. i had to watch the dance, see stacey and chad get prom king and queen.
>>
>>28454082
make a thread about it you proper lad! You pulled! Gowan!!!!

seriously make a thread about it I'm so lonely I have to read about others relationships.
>>
>>28453745
>yearbook breakfast

What the hell is that
>>
Prom is what caused my normie facade to crumble horribly

took me years to get over that mess
>>
i sat alone at lunch plenty of times, i was even invited over to sit once by a bunch of chicks, none i knew, probably from another year. i did not go. i'd just go to the library usually. i really should have gone over.

my last year or two i had permanent tables to go to, though. i had two really good tables though, one of which was a whole group that i did party with once or twice. it was nice.

my advice to those still in school is to just do it. improve yourself. you have a LOT of time and opportunity left compared to a 20 something. i know what it's like to wish you could do things differently but still be aware that you would still fail; but that's the advice. no one will care about high school in a few years, most will still have the same high school mentality, but no one will care about high school. at the very least just focus on academics, it's very easy to do the bare minimum and not very hard to set yourself on the road to $$$$$
>>
>>28453550
Stayed home and played halo 2 until 3 am
0, pretended like I didn't have one
A bit
>>
I had "friends" but I was always an autistic weirdo that couldn't relate to anyone. I got a lot of people to sign my yearbook, and I went to prom (alone). But that was basically me trying to make something out of high school since I was lonely and depressed for most of it. Ending first year of college, I'm a bit more social and have some reddit/normie friends and some nerd friends to complain about hw with. However I still feel empty/unmotivated and I come across as a complete moron at times, though I don't mind being self-aware of it. I also have bad anxiety so I have no freaking idea how weird I look in public...
>>
>>28453550
half way on freshman year dropped out hated every one. same year i got my GED the fagots i went to high school with are in their second year and in debt. I worked a 2 years so less debt and i'm in my third year call me senpai cucks
>>
>didn't go
>didn't buy one and signed nobody elses
>couldn't afford college, still can't

Fuck all of them.
>>
>didn't go to prom
>didn't buy a yearbook (i wasn't even in it, but I signed a couple challenging people to find me)
>didn't go to college
>>
>>28453550
Didn't go, hung out with other loser friends who didn't go.
Got my GED at 17 so I didn't get a year book.
Can't afford to go.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.