[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you bring up a girl's qt feet without sounding creepy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Alexandra-Park-Feet-1652242.jpg (180 KB, 1337x816) Image search: [Google]
Alexandra-Park-Feet-1652242.jpg
180 KB, 1337x816
Have you ever brought up a girl's feet in conversation? They spend so much time and money on them and I wish I could tell them how much I like how they take care of them.

Are Chad Footsexuals the only ones lucky enough to get to flirt with qt3.14s about their sexy feetsies?
>>
>>28452930

2 options:

>Those shoes/sandals/socks are so cute
>Oooh your toenails look pretty

Either one will sound kind of gay (to guys - girls won't think so or at least won't call you out), but they won't mind the attention unless they're mean.

And seriously, if you plain old say "your feet are sexy", even if it's your girlfriend.. she might call you a creep. It's something you have to work your way up to. Like..

> "hey girl let me cum on your feet"
> "Lol wtf anon that's weird"
>"Yeah ik but I already came on your face and belly, just want something new"
>>
How should you offer a platonic foot massage?
>>
You should fuck them first then you can do whatever you want with their feet.

this isn't the 1950s. She isn't going to be like "Well! I was happy letting you shove your cock into my vagina but now that you've started rubbing your cock on my feet, you can forget it!"
>>
I just admire from a distance until I gf them and then later on I bring up a foot fetish and then she's like oh okay if you're into that sure and then I lick them
>>
You don't m8. Are you thick?
>>
File: 1455751230541.jpg (139 KB, 456x304) Image search: [Google]
1455751230541.jpg
139 KB, 456x304
You're gonna have to be more specific tb/h. If you've already had sex then it shouldn't be an issue, otherwise don't even bring it up. If you're one of those people that can't get off to anything but feet then you're fucked and might as well get a prostitute.

>>28453165
this is pretty sound advice as well
>>
>>28453769

Does that mean whenever I see a guy rubbing a girl's foot at a party that they already had sex?

I feel so disillusioned.
>>
>>28454244
>party
wrong board famalia, but yeah 99% of the time it doesn't start out with foot shit since that's considered weird by most people
>>
When i spent time just on the internet (high school) and I came across foot fetishist art, I thought they were basically the scum of fetishes, spamming other fetishes with foot stuff.

When i started hanging out with people though, i noticed their feet when they were barefoot, and really enjoyed the idea of touching feet etc.

now my friend says that i get 'kinkshamed' whenever i'm around people barefoot.

I'm not sure how to feel about it.
I usually just say that, because they are the part of the body physically the furthest from the brain, I feel the most comfortable interacting with them, just like how the feet are the part of the body that we interact with the rest of the world with the most (physically), so I see them as the friendliest part of the body, most humble, least offended, and most important for so many things but unrecognized simply because they are so far away from most people's eyes.

idk, people will still consider me a deviant if I talk about it though, but w/e.
>>
>>28454460
do you talk about it with your friends? How do they know
>>
>>28454244
no, it's also ok to rub a girl's feet if you've both reached a certain level of courtship/flirtation together.

I used sex as a threshold because it is unambiguous even for robots and requires less words.
>>
It's not something I really talk about usually. I can't say I recommend this for most of you, as you will end up all getting depressed and shit with that kind of denial. But at least you'll have your pride. Most people won't judge you that harshly, but I'm obsessed with not displaying any kind of imperfection or weakness. That's probably the harder road.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.