[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw stare at cute girl's legs in class >tfw stare
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1461381569261s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1461381569261s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>tfw stare at cute girl's legs in class
>tfw stare at their tights
>tfw stare at their chest
>been caught several times before
>mfw never confronted
>>
They probably think u r mute.
>>
>>28449767
>walk down Miami beach
>blatantly stare at topless girls
>none of them do shit except stare back, even if they have a boyfriend they don't do shit

Free titties, yo. I'm absolutely certain they want to be stared at. Some pretend to be asleep or have their eyes closed, but their looking at you. Some even smile.
The most extroverted are the black girls, who smile back and wink
Once passed some sort of sports team on vacation, like 9 topless black girls lines up in a row
I went in a circle and passed them twice, slowly, and all they did was smile and laugh
>>
the best technique is to take sweeping looks across the room whenever you want to look
that way if they catch you your eyes are already in motion and there won't be an awkward sudden shift that p much reveals what was going on

on trains/busses window reflections are pretty useful too
>>
File: 1462287180247.png (847 KB, 958x679) Image search: [Google]
1462287180247.png
847 KB, 958x679
>>28449939
That is good advice. Even if you stare though, they don't do shit. They chat shit to their friends and call you creepy but that's all. I kinda find it hot that they you can tell they are uncomfortable being admired. I don't know what women expect when they wear makeup and dress sexily.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 560x646) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 560x646
>>28449767
>stare at cute girl in class all day
>start taking the same night classes as her to look at her some more
>daydream about life together
I've never even said a single word to her in the 3 months that I've been doing this
>>
>stop giving a fuck
>tfw you can stare at any girl you want
Pretty good. It's not like it's illegal.
>>
>>28450356
I have done more or less the same.
>keep making excuses to move one seat closer to her warmth
>>
>>28449767
>saving the thumbnail
<spoiler>oreginal</spoiler>
>>
>>28451341
>stare at girls in higschool
>get in trouble for harassment
>>
>>28450356
If you're not fat please talk to her. You will regret that you didn't later in life.

>>28450013
Are you saying that comment is wrong?
>>
File: 1411148520795.jpg (65 KB, 545x547) Image search: [Google]
1411148520795.jpg
65 KB, 545x547
>stare at a girls ass at class in elementary
>teacher discretely warns me
>continue staring
>told to see the teacher after class
>carry on staring at the qt fartbox
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.