[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>venture into online dating >meet QT3.14 profile >message
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: wut do.png (47 KB, 729x715) Image search: [Google]
wut do.png
47 KB, 729x715
>venture into online dating
>meet QT3.14 profile
>message her
>no response
>message again
>no response
>find her FB and insta
>try to add her
>send her another message today
>get this

what do i say now?

I think it is very unfair I was completely closed off to her. She could have simply messaged me she was not interested or given me a chance. I do not think what i did was wrong.
>>
OP BUMP

feels really bad man
>>
>>28446589
> how do you do
> all those smilie faces
wew
>>
Don't say anything, give up and message someone else. messaging a girl over and over like that just comes off as creepy. Don't start off with a message saying shes hot, she probably gets a ton of messages like that and yours won't stand out. Online dating is a numbers game so don't latch onto one profile, just message as many girls as you can. Come up with a form letter you can send to every girl. Try something like "hey I read your profile and I think we have a lot in common, check out my profile and message me back if you think so too". Maybe add in an extra sentence that references their profile or something. Keep it casual and around 3-5 sentences. Something that looks like you put a little effort into it, but not so long they don't want to read it. After you exchange 1-3 messages ask them to go out.

I made a fake account as a girl on a free dating site to see what kind of messages girls get, and how many. I found that most guys sent messages almost exactly like yours, and Id get like 10-20 messages like that every day. So don't do that or you wont stand out.
>>
>>28446589
funny epic meme

le we so socially awkward XDd

lets post this on /r9k/ and pretend this what i did was normal

hahaha why she so reply like this?

women are whores *insert le angry red frog*
>>
>>28446589
no offense but you really do need to take a fucking hint
I wouldn't have prodded any further after the first message and I'm sure most people in the world wouldn't have either
sure in a perfect world she would have responded to the first message to at least tell you she wasn't interested but we don't live in a perfect world
don't send multiple messages like that, one is enough, if they don't reply give up
jesus christ
>>
>>28446589
Girls get like 10+ messages a day on these sites. It gets really tiring coming up with a nice way to say 'sorry not interested' after even the first few. Learn to take a hint, if they don't reply after first (MAYBE second) message, just move on.
>>
>>28446589
>I do not think what I did was wrong

That's the problem, when contacting strangers/ people you do not know well you get one message total and a lack of response is to be taken as a polite refusal. They saw your message and had the chance to decide to respond, if they wanted to talk to you they would talk to you.
>>
OP here. I think the reason why I did this was because I was lonely. This girl was so perfect. I know that if I was ever going to have success with online dating id probably get an uggo anyways.
>>
>>28447358
the point of a dating profile is to sell yourself, of course girls are going to try to make themselves sound perfect. even if they have all the same interests as you, they might still be boring or rude people. you wont really know if youll get along with them until you meet them in person, no matter how perfect they seem.
>>
>>28446589
Nothing. You say nothing now. You should have said nothing when she didn't reply to your first message in the first place.
>>
>>28447120
>Girls get like 10+ messages a day
>10+ messages

LOL

https://delicioustacos.com/2013/01/20/okcupid-one-hundred-messages-per-day/
>>
>>28446589
She's just playing hard to get, keep trying senpai
>>
>>28447780
this

what should OP post?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.