[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter to someone, anyone. Something that is hard to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1462245355993.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
1462245355993.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
Write a letter to someone, anyone.

Something that is hard to say or you may be avoiding saying.
>>
Fuck you, F and C

t. R
>>
Dear Slim, I wrote you but you still ain't calling
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or something
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
but anyways; fuck it, what's been up? Man how's your daughter?
My girlfriend's pregnant, too, I'm bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'ma call her?
I'ma name her Bonnie
I read about your Uncle Ronnie, too, I'm sorry
I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him
I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan
I even got the underground shit that you did with Skam
I got a room full of your posters and your pictures man
I like the shit you did with Rawkus, too, that shit was phat
Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back,
just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan
This is Stan origional comment
>>
Dear mom,

I feel kinda bad, but I don't think you are ever going to have any grandchildren from me. I know you kind of expect it in time and just want me to get my life on track before getting a girl but I don't see it happening.

The dating game sucks, all these girls suck and I'm done putting everything I have into relationships and getting a girl to notice me because if I give anything other than 100% they find some other dick to suck since apparently it's all abundant as fuck.

I feel kinda bad and the only reason it's on my mind because I saw how today you got all excited and happy when that 2 year old girl wandering the restaurant came up to me, waved, smiled and then hugged my hand. It was cute and all, but I can see how you want that to be my kid one day who loves her daddy and then you can spoil her rotten with things.

But, nah. Women suck, the dating game sucks and I think I'm going to stay alone for a long time. I'm sorry to disappoint.
>>
>>28438988
Underrated

Orginele reactie op die post.
>>
Dear J,
I love you
>>
I am scared of relationships to the point I'm having panic attacks.
>>
Dear OP of these threads,

Are you waiting for a letter that's about you?
>>
Dear sam
Jump off a cliff and die slowly, and take your underage twee gf with you. Or get mauled by a pack of lions. Just, please, take yourselves out of the gene pool.
Love, me
>>
Dear Dad,
I need help with my problems but I don't know how to ask. I'm sorry I'm a disappointment I was never as good as j or r. Everyday I'm suicidal and depressed.
>>
X,
You are an interesting character, I like you. I wish that I could become close with you or at least take away some of your loneliness.

H,
I don't know what to say right now, but I'm glad nothing has changed.

J,
I want to talk to you again but now that I've seen another side of you I really regret the last few months. There is someone that reminds me of you who I see everyday and it hurts when they smile at me because all I can think about is you.

N,
Sorry if I make you mad, I care about you a lot.

J,
I don't know where we stand.
>>
>>28440723
Hey buddy, you've pissed off a fair few amount of people. Would you happen to be a normie, by any chance?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.