[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>claims to be depressed >attends school regularly or keeps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: normieville.png (568 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
normieville.png
568 KB, 960x720
>claims to be depressed
>attends school regularly or keeps up a high stress job
>is in a relationship
>has friends

Where were you when you realized a normal wouldn't last 2 days in the shoes of a robot?
>>
You're only in the early stages of robot-hood my dear anon. I was a high-school drop out shut in from age 15 to 26. I ended up going back and getting my high-school education at and I am now in my 3rd year of university at age 29.

Why did I do this? I just got bored of being at home all the time. I played 10,000s of hours of video games, watched 1000s of movies and tv shows. Read 100s of books. Ended up getting so bored of gaming that I started lifting. YES LIFTING, after being sedentary for all my life.

I am still emotionless, numb and unable to connect with any human in real life, but I can't just sit around anymore, I had to begin doing something that had real life value. My decade old 20000+ achievement point WoW character wasn't really doing much for me anymore.

You're basically me, 5-10 years ago.
>>
>>28435717
Why even bother? You're too late.
>>
>>28435636
They would likely be fine. Most of the shit people bitch about here are things that could easily fixed, but instead you'd rather make le sad frog threads and cry about shit instead of trying to better yourself.
>>
>>28435717
OP never described himself in his original post, you fucking idiot. You clearly have problems with reading comprehension.
>>
>>28435744
Because there's nothing else to do.

Plus everyone in my family is acting all happy and proud of me for being in university after being a shut-in NEET for a decade.

So I am loving the sympathy. Also, everyone is off my back no longer bugging me about doing something with my life. Parents are for the first time happy that I am doing something.

I just don't have anything else to do anyway, I literally find studying more enjoyable than playing video games. I never thought I'd ever say that.
>>
>>28435636
>having things prevents you from being depressed
You sound retarded
>>
File: 3939393.jpg (109 KB, 425x375) Image search: [Google]
3939393.jpg
109 KB, 425x375
>>28436460
>the key to being happy is to stop being depressed
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.