[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got stung by a cloud of yellow jackets while i was drinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: dscf6514.jpg (1 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
dscf6514.jpg
1 MB, 3072x2304
I got stung by a cloud of yellow jackets while i was drinking and camping in the woods with friends,
i was swarmed and i took off all my clothes and ran around screaming and shitting out of extreme terror and pain
>>
File: t-0031.jpg (2 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
t-0031.jpg
2 MB, 4000x3000
they stung my sweet smelling shit covered anus and legs
>>
File: The struggle.jpg (312 KB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
The struggle.jpg
312 KB, 1024x819
>>28435441
I had the same experience with hornets, and it hurt like shit.

Instead of your scenario, however, I stood my ground and fought them to the very end. And then I retreated as fast as I can after there were too many.

I remember my hand being all bumpy and shit, with all the puss coming out. Had to neutralize it with cold ice.
>>
File: 1334390042010.jpg (61 KB, 550x300) Image search: [Google]
1334390042010.jpg
61 KB, 550x300
I'm here for you, OP.

>Caulk or screen all entrances to my house shut so wasps can't nest in the grooves
>Wipe all my cedar garden walls down with mint oil to discourage wasps from approaching them to gather wood for nesting
>Mix Geranium with my flowering fruits so the scent/silhouette/color discourages wasps from foraging in them
>Mist some of my plants with Chrysanthemum because it's toxic to wasps
>With wasp spray in hand, check the eaves of my house for the roots of nests on a nightly basis
>Set up wasp traps made from 2-liter bottles and rotten meat 20 feet from my porch
>Place berry bushes to attract carnivorous birds to potential wasp nesting sites
>Pour boiling water into known Yellow Jacket burrows

There aren't words for how I feel about wasps. It drives me up a fucking wall to hear from tree-hugging cunts that they are beneficial. No, they don't pollinate worth a shit. No, they don't control pest populations better than chemicals. They feed on other pollinators just as readily; Even European honeybees. They sting babies, they sting mothers, they sting dogs, they sting the elderly... People say not to fight them but we all have known wasps who landed on us while we were mowing or lounging on our days off. They're not pollinating. They're not control pest populations. They're trying to force you to make the first move.

Well, I am making the first move. I'm exterminating every motherfucking one of these that sets its unholy carapace on my property. Yellow jackets, hornets, paper wasps, ichneumonidae, velvet "ants," mud daubers... All of them are going out with some gurgling and a whimper. Bees can stay but they're going to be walking on eggshells. I am NOT putting up with this shit for another Spring.
>>
I'm allergic to them.

If it was me, I would be dead by know.
Unfortunately, it wasn't me in your place.
>>
>>28435541
>44 FPS
they didn't sting you hard enough
>>
>>28435557
I kekd

your hatred for wasps makes me laugh
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.