[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any stories of seeing the robotification of other people? >go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1460569043008.jpg (3 KB, 250x195) Image search: [Google]
1460569043008.jpg
3 KB, 250x195
Any stories of seeing the robotification of other people?
>go to church for Mothers day
>church does a thing for graduating seniors the same day
>introduce them by name, show senior pic, announce their plans
>goes smoothly until one guy
>hair looks greasy, flat, and unwashed
>glasses
>dark green plain shirt tucked in
>dark khaki cargo pants
>autism Nikes
>mfw I can tell what's about to happen
>No anon, please. Tell me you lied to them. Don't be a fool.
>"Next is anon, graduating from [local highschool]. Anon will be starting this fall at..."
>Don't do this to yourself kid
>"Full Sail University, where he'll be studying..."
>Fuck. There's still a chance. Please please please don't do this.
>"Video game design."
>God fucking damnit.
>>
File: 1462156806563.png (249 KB, 340x314) Image search: [Google]
1462156806563.png
249 KB, 340x314
>>28433386
kek, mfw I wanted to study that same major in that same University, and ironically enough, also got encouraged by Zoe Quinn to study that shit. I shit you not.

The University's website and ads almost sold me until I started searching at grad's projects, which are all shit Unity projects. Also, look for Full Sail's animation department's final projects on Tumblr and you'll be in for a ride.

I changed my mind and started studying Computer Science so I don't die of starvation. Definitely made a better choice with my life.
>>
>>28433683
I was lucky I grew out of my vidya designer phase relatively early. Props to him for pursuing his passion, but damn if he isn't fucking himself harder socially.
>>
>>28433386
My housemate used to always play sport, go out bike riding and go to the beach or clubbing with our other housemates. Lately though he just hides away in his room. He's a kv, so I suppose hes a robot already, but at least he was making an effort before
>>
>>28433770
That's what he gets for not even looking up what a game designer is.
A game designer doesn't code, doesn't do art, doesn't do shit but conceptualize subjective shit like "what makes a game good?". The kind of shit that you get from pure experience of your own and reading shit online.
This guy is going to go through 4 years of education and he'll come out knowing absolutely nothing.
>>
>Full Sail University
My IT teacher in high school told me that companies literally throw your resume in the trash if they see that on there.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.