[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hate walking around by myself >hate being in a crowd of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1343951274583.jpg (74 KB, 459x345) Image search: [Google]
1343951274583.jpg
74 KB, 459x345
>hate walking around by myself
>hate being in a crowd of people
>especially hate empty and deserted streets

who here /hates leaving the house/ for any reason at least people should know that lonely people exist too
>>
I love empty and deserted streets, and I don't mind being by myself when I'm there

I had an ex who I would go on nightwalks/nightrides (bicycle) with, and I thought I was having a great time because I was with him, but actually I just liked being outside and he made me feel less afraid. Now I know that, considering where I live, most of those fears are bullshit, and I derive an equal amount of enjoyment from just fucking around by myself.

Don't let fear hold you back. Fear is gay.

Still can't stand being around other people, though. I feel like they're all a network of cameras that belongs to some malevolent agent who wants to judge and crush me until I become nobody at all.
>>
>>28432573
>had an ex
kill yourself normalshit
>>
>>28432605
You probably think I'm someone I'm not, m8.
Can't do anything to change your mind.
>>
>>28432659
Someone you're not? You had a signficant other m8, you're a normie.
>>
I live on a property over a mile from the nearest house. I always bike for about an hour at night. The peace and stillness of the abandoned night roads are bliss.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.