[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That's it /r9k/ I'm going to end it, i have twenty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 320x320
That's it /r9k/ I'm going to end it, i have twenty dimenhydinate pills and a couple poisonous looking pods I found on my neighbors property. Farewell sweet robot
>>
>>28432272
senpai don't do it, you're better than that
>>
that's not gonna kill you lol
don't you retards ever google shit before you go through with it
>>
OP, hate to break this to you but 20 DPH pills will do nothing but give you horrible disassociation where you'll have a terrible trip, hallucinate spiders, then (hopefully quickly) pass out and wake up with a splitting headache and liver discomfort. The poisonous pods though I have no fucking idea, might want to look it up on wikipedia or something. But more than likely they won't kill you, it's pretty rare to find lethal plants just chilling out in a neighbors yard.

Anyway, enjoy the awful trip OP, try to make friends with the spider hallucinations, might as well. Maybe take an opiate so you can have a better experience than just horrible nightmarish visions.
>>
>>28432446

OP listen to this guy. If you want to go out get a shitload of heroin.
>>
>>28432446
I never got spiders from dph shits a scam I only got fuzzy lines and shadow people and lost a few IQ points
>>
>>28432514
I think only at very high doses do the spiders come out. OP would definitely be seeing some hardcore shit though at 20 caps, wouldn't be surprised if he ended up injuring himself or others due to being so disassociated. But I think he'd pass out eventually so maybe he could sleep off most of it.
>>
Can we have a picture of the pods from a few different angles?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.