[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheating without getting caught has to be one of the easiest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: The-Weeknd1.jpg (89 KB, 750x504) Image search: [Google]
The-Weeknd1.jpg
89 KB, 750x504
Cheating without getting caught has to be one of the easiest things to do in life.

Everytime you find out about someone cheating is because

1. They confessed
2. Their partner found some email/text/account.
3. Someone snitched.
4. Condom laying around or similar.

Cheating is so fucking easy, go to backpage, text a girl and go to her place, fuck her then leave and it is impossible to get caught unless your partner followed you there, even then they won't know for certain unless they saw you in the act.

It's so damn common to hear about people being caught cheating, but really. I'm sure that the vast majority of people who aren't found cheating, still do it.

It's just too fucking easy, all you have to do is not be a dumbass and you can fuck other people without consequences (unless you get a STD)
>>
and?

(Oregano Pizza)
>>
File: 1462410429523.jpg (473 KB, 1536x1369) Image search: [Google]
1462410429523.jpg
473 KB, 1536x1369
Thanks for reminding me why I never want to be in a relationship.
>>
>>28426726
I'm just letting you know so you can stop being paranoid about it.
just assume she's fucking other guys, even in an open relationship where we disclose who we're fucking. We STILL don't tell our partner every single encounter.

Go look at Tobuscus, he had a model tier GF, and was in an open relationship, she broke up with him because he kept fucking girls without telling her. He lied about how many women he was fucking.

Everyone does it, it's just some people get caught.
I lie to my partner all the time, talk about how loyal I am but I still cheat.

Learn the game and you'll be much happier in life.
>>
>>28426638
So how do you account for snitches genious?

Ive been caught twice and it was all because the dick was so bomb she couldnt keep her mouth shut.

She told her friend, who told a friend, who told a dude that didnt like me. Dude tells someone else who tells my gf.

So please, master robot cheater with all the answers, tell me how i couldve swerved that one?

Inb4 dont fuck girls with big mouths. Thats all of them.
>>
eat shit you dumb fuckjing nigger loving faggot
>>
>>28426867
I fuck women that aren't in my circle.
If I'm gonna fuck a girl in my circle I tell the current bitch I'm cutting things off, I need pussy in my life man and no one is going to stop this.

Depends on what you're shooting for though, black girls are easy, and that's what I been banging. I can have my girl replaced in 24 hours.
>>
>>28426867
Fuck guys instead.
>>
>>28426726
This. I suffer from oneitis but I know that romantic love is an illusion. The closest I can get would be friends with benefits.
>>
>>28426638
Did anyone else attend the BBTM tour? He was amazing!
>>
>>28426638

Fembots, this is why you should keep your bf's penis in a chastity cage and keep the key to yourself.
>>
>>28427283
> implying fembots are going to acquire a man that they find attractive AND can control.
>>
>>28427320
You should never date a man who doesn't agree to keep his dick in a cage.
>>
>>28427320
it turns women on to know you're fucking other women. they will get all pissed about it for a day while their pussy juice is flowing then "forgive" you the next day
>>
That's usually not what gets them 'caught', just the final nail in the coffin. The relationship severely deteriorates once someone starts cheating. I realize you're a beta cuck and all, but there's a reason so called open 'relationships' ALWAYS fail, and you'll find out why soon.
>>
>>28426867
try not being in high school
>>
>>28427434
I already know this from personal experience.
Fembots are just autistic hairy losers that don't shower.

They think they're different from all the other women, they still get horny from guys doing these things.
But they're so fucking stupid that they try to fight against their nature and all it does is increase their partner count to absurd numbers, they'll never be happy. Some even end up being camwhores.

They're never going to end up with a guy they're attracted to for longer than maybe a day.
>>
>>28427505
look at mystery she was perfectly normal shitlord
>>
>>28426856
>so you can stop being paranoid about it.

You're the one paranoid about it, that's why you do it. So that it can't hurt you if it happens

Me, I don't give it a second thought, but like
>>28427463
said, it's obvious when someone's cheating, because the relationship is shit

You've never been in a good, loving relationship probably because of your own cheating and paranoia
>>
I've kind of accepted this as truth, especially since I'm a pretty unattractive and autistic guy. Even really smart, charismatic, attractive men get cheated on. So I would automatically assume that if I were to be in a relationship that she'd be fucking other guys. Really the only remedy for this is to never invest yourself in a woman. Be ready and able to drop her on a whim and make sure she knows it.

The problem with this is that myself and the average robot have a very small pool of women who would be willing to be in a relationship with us, so in reality you'd have a lot of trouble finding a new one without settling for some amputee burn victim single mom with three half black kids.
>>
>>28426638
agreed, but people are generally retarded and still get found out

also implying i will ever get the opportunity to cheat
>>
>>28426856
Tobuscus isn't the best example since he's well known and it's hard to get away with anything when everyone has a cellphone with access to google and a camera if you're famous.
>>
I love my GF but honestly I would fuck other chicks if I had the chance.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.