[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw shat myself in middle of class in 7th grade Still hurts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 540x438) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 540x438
>tfw shat myself in middle of class in 7th grade
Still hurts to think about to this day
>>
>>28420875
sounds hot post full story.
>>
>>28420875
I pissed myself on the gym floor when I was in 3rd grade. Teacher was a bro though, and helped me play it off like I sat in something
>>
I pissed myself in 3rd grade. Definitely not as bad as what you went through, but it was embarrassing.

>have to piss really badly in class
>don't remember why I didn't just ask or go to the bathroom anyway
>piss myself
>doing class activity where some people are chosen randomly to stand in front of class
>if I get picked I am fucked
>don't get picked
>sat in seat long enough to dry off seat and pants
>not sure how nobody smelled it
>recess
>finally get up and dry for the most part
>teacher: "are you alright anon?"
>"yes"
>pretty sure she knew what happened
>weird times
>>
>>28420875
I yelled 'penis' really loudly during school speaker.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 955x538) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 955x538
>>28420889
>be me
>be little squirt
Go to class with huge tumor like feeling in my stomach
>really need to go badly
>fuckit.jpg
>go to class
"Ok everybody we're gonna watch a video on the Mongolian empire." Some shit about China or something
>halfway through video
>my anus ruptures with full dam force
>have to sit through the rest of the day with tears in my eyes
still better than going to a public bathroom
>>
I haven't gotten past the point that I was the smelly kid up until high school.

Why the fuck did my mom let me never brush my teeth or force me to shower more than once every 2 weeks.
>>
>>28420979
ANON HOLEY SHIT I AM EMBARRASSED FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>28421011
nice I fapped thoroughly while reeading that
>>
I shit myself when I was ~8 at day camp after I sneezed really hard, and the counselor made fun of me

dick
>>
>>28421011
So nobody knew? Who cares then?
>>
File: 1462221193155.jpg (213 KB, 853x941) Image search: [Google]
1462221193155.jpg
213 KB, 853x941
>>28421011
i might have done the same thing about that age, im not sure if its a real memory. maybe its more common then we think?
>>
I shit myself in 3rd grade

I remember walking across the playground with two friends of mine and my friend said "Jesus Christ it smells terrible out here" and I just kind of shrugged and walked faster
>>
File: image.png (40 KB, 633x973) Image search: [Google]
image.png
40 KB, 633x973
>>28421121
I was sitting the rest of the 30 min with this weird hovering pose. Most of them stared at me with glances, I think they noticed.
>>
>>28420979
I pissed myself in 4th grade lad.
>was wearing jeans
>had to come back in black sweat pants
No one said anything.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.