[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most hurtful thing you said to anyone in real life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11
File: Tree.jpg (131 KB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
Tree.jpg
131 KB, 780x780
What is the most hurtful thing you said to anyone in real life?

I'm sure we've all seen the "What's the most hurtful thing she said to you" threads
But, I'm wondering if you're words are as hurtful as they are irl
>>
>>28418345
fuck off
I've never had a reason to say anything more hurtful
>>
I told my ex girlfriend of three years that she had never made me happy and that I had never really loved her and it was all a lie, and that I only stuck around because she got suicidal when I would bring up us breaking up. (True)
Throughout the relationship she was the biggest sweetheart I've ever met, and was head over heels and would do anything for me. Then shit happened and we mutually decided to break up after 3 years. Initially we were going to remain friends but she turned into a bitch and I lost all sympathy and said that and more to her. I'd been wanting to get it off my chest, but it came out much more harshly than I normally would have told her. It completely destroyed her self esteem, and made her very untrusting, even though she was getting over me. Sometimes I feel bad about it when I think about how loving and sweet she could be, sometimes I don't give a fuck and think she deserved it for some of the ship she did at the end.
>>
>Grandma brings food to the family table
>she's visibly having trouble with walking due to age
>I make a witty pun: "grandma, don't pretend you're that old!"

Back then I thought it was all good fun, now I realize what a fucking sperg I was
>>
>>28418474
Why do girls ALWAYS turn into complete bitches after breakups? Even if they're sweet as fuck during the relationship, after breaking up they turn bitchy and never go back to it. They lose respect towards you for ever. How annoying
>>
I remember in middle school, I must have been about 12, there was this really ugly girl in the classroom. She was loud, ugly, obnoxious. A package deal.

Well one time we had some kind of sex education, where we were warned about rapists. She shrieked loudly
>OMYGAWD I HOPE NO ONE WILL TRY TO RAPE ME
After which I looked at her and said calmly
>Don't worry, no one would ever want to rape you.
Teacher got pretty mad, she started shouting asking me how I meant that. I said I meant what I said. The very same girl hit on me some time after that. I told her off obviously.
>>
>>28418479
how the fuck is that a pun you fuck?
>>
>>28418493
I once brought up how often this happens with couples to my ex and she immediately went
"Oh no anon, I would never do that to you in a million years if we broke up, I would never say anything bad about you no matter what. I could never do that" etc. etc.
Que the breakup and surprise surprise, she's almost immediately taking shit about me to all her friends and family about how everything was my fault and how shifty I am, and how she's a perfect blameless little angel.
Fuck, I hate women.
>>
>In real life I don't really hate gays,
>In real life I'm politically centered
Meh,
>Brother is heroin addict
>Brother probably has some bi tendencies.

I hate my younger brother, when he was locked up in prison, I wrote him a letter asking him if he got tricked out and if he is enjoying the big black cawk,
Then when he got out, I told him "As your brother I have to inform you that life is all about the choices we make, and you chose to be gay, You are a faggot for life and you will be a homo faggot yolo sexual and you will burn in hell for that, jail house jesus is a fraudulent nigger and you are a lost cause, The drugs make you homosexual and you're always going to be a dope slut YOU ARE NOT MY BROTHER"
>>
As a little kid, there was this other kid who would always push or shove me, I never shoved back because I didn't want to get in trouble.
Then he threw a clump of dirt at me.
"At least I have a dad" I yelled in anger, everyone heard,
I got in trouble.
>>
>>28418563
it's not, I made a wrong translation
>>
>>28418564
After all 3 relationships I found out how awful it was during the relationship and how horrible I was and how it was my fault only. I must be an awful boyfriend :^) (even though I was the one to break up two of those times)
>>
>>28418575
Jokes on you, you made yourself seem like the closeted faggot

That, and actually autistic. Reminds me of one of those really fat indian balding men who act like they know all the right ways to do everything but then everything slowly turns into a shouting match over how their micropenis is actually the size of a donkey's dick
>>
I'm sure I've said worse things but first thing that comes to mind is what happened a month ago or something...

My aunt has lived the last 20something years in Singapore because she married super young and followed her husband over there for his career... Her husband is a typical
surb who believes in complete female submission to their partners, so basically he controlled her whole life and went fucking beast mode if she went out with friends or anything... anyway she and him had two kids and adopted some sand nigger baby for some fucking reason even though they really don't have much money..

Fast forward to now, she's 40something years old, and has flown back home with her three kids to be away from her fucking man/hulk/ape husband. She's super fucking
entitled and feels like everyone needs to look after her because of her bratty cancerous fucking children. She's here making my grandma pay for her three kids school fees and food and fucking everything.

ANYWAY. My grandma and her partner were out of town for a week so I had the house. They left me enough food to cook and shit to look after myself without having to worry about groceries and shit despite me having a job (ty grandma) so my fucking aunt would periodically drive to my house with her kids, raid our kitchen, cook all this shit for them and not even fucking clean up

One day she got angry at me for not cleaning up the kitchen and was like "ANON YOU'RE USELESS DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE I HAVE KIDS -

So I just laughed for a second and just listed off all these things like "haha okay, useless? 40 years old, living off her mom's retirement, three fucking disgusting kids, no education, no car, no house, you have fucking nothing please go kill yourself thanks"

she walked out in silence and I had the kitchen to myself for the rest of the week :^)
>>
>>28418345
My ex was cutting herself and telling me about how much of a disappointment she is. She was always pretty much an attention whore, but that made me beyond pissed off.

What I told her was something along the lines of
"Disappointment? No. You are a shit stain on the very fabric of humanity's existence. You are an unapologetic leech, nothing more than a parasite, sucking all of the light and joy out of the lives of those around you. On top of that, you are sitting here fucking cutting yourself. You can't even bring yourself to self-terminate even though you fully understand that it would be for the betterment of mankind."

I may have been a bit more verbose there than I was at the time, but only a bit. I really tore into her.

she killed herself
>>
>>28418673
No, he teared up,
So I laughed very hard, I act all Evangelical Christian to anger him because he's super liberal,

Are you #triggered? Don't worry there's a safe space in the corner where you can color pretty pictures.
>>
>>28418741
> you have fucking nothing please go kill yourself thanks

So rude man. Not that you don't have a right to be upset, but why do people always have to go to kys?
>>
>>28418790
Can't believe your faggot brother didn't just laugh in your face
>>
told my ex-gf that my mum and brothers used to laugh about her ambitions; she was studying to become an atrophysicist at the time.
atm she's dropped out of uni and works as a waitress/nanny
I feel awful
she was my best friend for three years
>>
23 now
Dad left when I was 9
recently tried to reconnect because I moved to the same city
after a big argument I told him I'd never thought of him as my father, but an obigation to see once a month and an extra present on birthdays and christmas'
>>
>>28418564
My ex dried to OD twice on fucking headache Medicine after only dating for two months, after that I was the eternal bad guy. I was fine with being the bad guy for no reason but after like a week everyone stopped carring. Back to being forgotten
>>
>No wonder your son killed himself, I would too if I was a fuckhead like you

This was 5 years ago.
>>
>>28418803

I feel minor regret but I really hate it when I'm personally attacked for no good reason.
I know my faults, I know my problems, I don't need them used against me.

She chose to play that game so I chose to go all-out.
>>
>>28418760

My ex Snapchatted me with some fucking poem carved into her arm so I replied with just videos of me playing the Overwatch beta saying she was a fucking retard

oops better check on her :^)
>>
>>28418986
It's hard to not feel regret it's just human nature, but after what she did you should revel in that guilt
>>
>>28419006
Nah senpai, it can wait until your are done using D-Va as an allah akbar hiroshima nagasaki mech nuke from the heavens c:
>>
>>28418865
Why do you care nigger?
You like big black prison dick or something?
>>
>>28419099

I love me some D.Va although Pharah is my favourite. I feel like I'm playing Quake 3 when I use her rockets of great justice
>>
>>28418790
He teared up because he felt sorry for you. He knew he fucked up his life, but when you said that he knew you never had a chance and that is why you have no friends.
>>
>>28419133
I love playing Mercy even though NOBODY KNOWS TO PROTECT YOUR FUCKING MEDIC JESUS CHRIST.
>>
>>28419168
He sounds like a tryhard edge teenager.
>>
>>28418790
Your insults are autistic as fuck online too jesus, how can somebody take that seriously?
>>
File: 1460460482269.jpg (9 KB, 337x337) Image search: [Google]
1460460482269.jpg
9 KB, 337x337
Got stood up to by oneitis. Got vodka and benzo drunk and messaged her about how she deserved getting raped and my plan was just to have sex with her.

Called sister a lesbian(she is) in front of her kids who didn't know and also told her I wished she would die in the past

Got into.a physical altercation with dad and told him how much of a broken man he really is and that I never cared about him

Have told mom many horrible things but I don't even know where to start

Called ex gf out on all her insecurities when she broke up with me like about self cutting and whatnot

Other than that I've realized I'm much more content and relaxed when I'm alone. I really despise other people.
>>
>>28418790
>laughed
You know that was not sincere, you laughed because your projecting some edgy persona image on to yourself and you know it. I've been devilish more times then I can count but it doesn't last, I'll feel like a badass for a bit but after it fades you'll go back to being a husk and you'll miss him
>>
I don't really say anything bad out of spite pretty much ever, mostly accidentally.

When I was a teen, I had this group of friends I hung out with. It had a lot of girls in it. One day it was just me and most of the girls. They kept asking me if they look fuckable and how do they look etc. Well, they had an extra friend on board, an ugly girl with an awful voice who I knew as well. When it was her turn, I couldn't come up with anything good to say about her looks, I tried being nice and I just said "I don't know, you're not my type at all, sorry. But you have a funny voice" needless to say, a very spergy thing to say and she obviously was devastated by it.

Years later, a friend of mine dated her for a year, he told me that she still holds a grudge towards me and was upset that he was friends with me.
>>
>>28418865
>>28419168
>>28419356
>>28419411

Found the Redditards.
Really you guys should all fuck off.
>>
>>28419620
You first.

Not everyone that calls you out for your shitty behavior goes to reddit.
>>
File: tyler.png (298 KB, 1074x810) Image search: [Google]
tyler.png
298 KB, 1074x810
I asked her, after dating 3 years, if she was happier without me in her life.
She said yes. Haven't been the same since.
>>
File: 111.jpg (24 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
24 KB, 306x306
>>28419668
Fine go back to 9gag or tumblr, whatever.
This is a thread about saying hurtful things. I said something hurtful to someone who wasn't you and then you get all booty bothered.
>>
This isn't hateful and I didn't even mean to hurt anyone's feelings, but,

one I was talking to a regular at my work, he's an author/poet, real energetic eccentric kind of dude and he's really cool.
Anyway, I always thought he looked a lot like Ron Perlman, you know, like the Hellboy actor?

I said "Hey Ross has anyone ever told you that you look a lot like Ron Perlman?"

He paused for moment and said "Oh I look like someone else? Well... You look just like you, anon."

For some reason that really stung and I felt super bad that I had said that.
>>
File: 1441471112275.png (53 KB, 656x773) Image search: [Google]
1441471112275.png
53 KB, 656x773
>>28418345
The most hurtful things I say are the things I say to myself.

this may or may not be because I don't talk properly with anyone else
>>
>>28420316
Kuss mich bro :(
>>
>>28418493
Because that's their true nature, and they don't want to reveal it to you during the relationship.
>>
File: devilish.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
devilish.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>>28418532
S A V A G E

A

V

A

G

E

(origigamuuu)
>>
I told a girl that she looked like a heroin addict.

I don't know why I did and I feel really bad about saying it.
>>
>>28418479
That's not even that bad, my friend's family absolutely roasts their grandma.

>she forgets where she put her cane
>"Who has my cane?!"
>"You left it in the middle of the freeway, why don't you go get it?"

It's a good thing that she has a sense of humor.
>>
File: 1300002217009.jpg (63 KB, 698x621) Image search: [Google]
1300002217009.jpg
63 KB, 698x621
>>28418345

"I hope you step on lego"
>>
>>28418345
>you're a bitch who hasn't experienced anything
>you're disgusting

fuck this life
>>
File: 1456345344936.jpg (469 KB, 697x667) Image search: [Google]
1456345344936.jpg
469 KB, 697x667
>work in an office full of bitchy women
>usually get ignored so I hear them gossiping and shit all the time
>know exactly which button to push for each of them to cause maximum emotional pain
>bitchy fat woman whose husband died is getting up in my shit
>look her dead in the eye
>"I'd kill myself too if I had to go home to you every night."
>spends the next two hours crying in the bathroom
>>
File: 1454180183715.jpg (10 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
1454180183715.jpg
10 KB, 236x354
Told my ex girlfriend that I hated her and that she didn't deserve to find someone else as she was in the process of breaking up with me
She cried pretty hard then fucked some guy who gave her herpes and she tried to pin it on me
Was a long time ago and still makes me sad to think about
>>
File: 1461370478998.jpg (98 KB, 504x470) Image search: [Google]
1461370478998.jpg
98 KB, 504x470
> Told twin brother that he should kill himself because no one will care if he dies
> Told roommate he's a fat autistic fuck that annoys everyone and girls will always find creepy
> Told parents that they're failures and they were better off aborting me
> Made fun of girl for being trailer trash and getting raped by her brother

I'm a vile sack of shit
>>
I probably say hurtfull things all the time.
The thing that got the strongest reation to was calling a girl I was interested an
>Attention seeking whore
guess what: didn't really play into my cards with her.
>>
>>28421243
fuggin epic man XD
>>
>aunt: "I like that you cut you hair short Anon, how come?"
>me: "I have cancer"
>aunt (really worried): "really?"
>me: "no, just kidding, they just got too long."
>she starts punching me, cries and I don't see her anymore 'till I leave
>turns out one of her best friends had just died of cancer

Why do I have to be so edgy, guys?
>>
>Holy fuck 10 years ago.
>Senior in highschool.
>Got my first car
>Friend and I would drive by insult bitches.

Some of the insults hurled were as follows,

"Never wear a skirt again" to a landwhale.
"Fucking beak nose skank" to a jew nosed grill
"You're face is hideous" to a girl with acne
"You'll never lose that flab you fucking cow" to a jogging women.

Good times, anons.
>>
told my father that he is going to die alone and misserable. Jokes on me haha
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.