[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw reading about Chris Chan for hours on end Once a year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 5
File: WantWoman.jpg (145 KB, 290x485) Image search: [Google]
WantWoman.jpg
145 KB, 290x485
>tfw reading about Chris Chan for hours on end
Once a year I read through all of the Sonichu Wiki again, and it's always good for some laughs.

Crazy to think Chris Chan is one of the most documented humans in history.
>>
How did it all begin?
>>
eh whatever at least he's not Anthony Burch
>>
>>28417349
Someone posted some of his comics on 4chan I believe.
>>28417352
Anthony Burch is nowhere near as bad as Chris Chan. Maybe he's a huge nu male cuck but Chris Chan is literally the butt of every joke on the internet. He drinks his own semen, shits and pisses himself frequently, he's fat, now he is "trans" with a lesbian soul, terrified of being gay, actively tries to fight off gay thoughts, is virulently racist, has many, many disgusting sexual habits, terrible at everything he tries/does, is completely delusional, actually autistic, he is by far the most pathetic and hilarious character on the internet.
>>
>>28417389
the people who interact with him for laughs are even more pathetic
>>
>>28417389
That's all? Anthony Burch couldn't get laid so he went full homo and still couldn't get laid. His wife, who pretty much forced him into an open relationship, didn't want to be with a faggot so she left him publicly and took his Wii. Will forever live in a women's shadow (his sister) and is a total hack. He is also the butt of every joke and king nu-male faggot.
>>
>>28417453
I agree, the trolls are pretty pathetic and shitty for the most part. The only one I actually like is Liquid Chris, solely because he put a lot of work into it and creativity into it as opposed to just playing Fool The Autistic By Pretending To Have a Vagina.
>>28417461
Chris Chan couldn't get laid so he literally has started believing he is a woman with a woman's soul, pretending to be trans in the hopes of getting a lesbian girlfriend. Anthony Burch wrote a video game and successful internet series, got a wife and had sex at least a few times. Sure he is pathetic but to say he is Chris Chan levels is just outright false. Read through the wiki if you don't believe me.
>>
>>28417461
Didn't Jake Rapp, (husband of Allison Rapp) take the king nu-male cuck title away from Burch?

He literally gets prostituted out to gay men against his will by his wife, who is also a prostitute.
>>
>>28417352
>>28417461
>>28417506
Damn, you can spot newfags from a mile away. Thinking any meme nu male like Rapp or Burch could hold a candle to Chris Chan in his prime, or even today, is out of their mind.
>>
>>28417506
At least Jake Rapp still has a wife and his videogames
>>
>>28417501
>pretending to be trans in the hopes of getting a lesbian girlfriend
is this what the liberal idiot sjw trolls have convinced themselves of?
>>
>>28417530
Relax compachi it's just a maymay
>>
>>28417338
There are moments in history that forged our modern ways of life that aren't as well documented as the life of CWC.
>>
>>28417530
It's obvious that Chris Chan is in an entirely different category than Rapp or Burch. Chris is undeniably the king of autists, but who is the king cuck?
>>
>>28417583
This, Chris-Chan has never been cucked.
>>
>>28417561
>I am a Male Lesbian Intersex Transgender. You can Google "Lesbian Identified Male" for more info on the subject. I am most sincerely into Women, and I am Female in my Soul.

Chris's words.
>>28417578
I know, it blows my mind. He is quite possibly the most well documented human in history, spare a few crazy guys who had very extensive diaries I assume.
>>28417530
Calm down they are memeing.
>>28417583
King Cuck in my eyes will always be Burch or AVGN. They are the two guys that started the cuck meme.
>>
File: 1462366341771.png (243 KB, 465x440) Image search: [Google]
1462366341771.png
243 KB, 465x440
>>28417533
His wife who is literally a prostitute
>>
Can't say I've ever heard of Anthony Burch or Jake Rapp.

Chrischan is the biggest freak show on the internet.
>>
>>28418215
post moar nagatoro
>>
>>28417389
>Anthony Burch is nowhere near as bad as Chris Chan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XshS_6evfp4
don't speak too soon
>>
>>28417662
>AVGN
is there any evidence for this? I always liked shitposting it because I can't stand his crappy videos but is there any truth behind the meme?
>>
>>28417389
Don't forget even though he is trans, he doesn't want to date OTHER trans people

He practically transitioned because he is a extremely beta male. He thinks "because i am a girl now, getting a girlfriend will be easier :P"
>>
>>28418654
I've seen that video. It's nothing compared to Chris Chan. Just read the wiki.
>>28418693
His wife is a notorious SJW and she forced him to put two new characters in his movie who were never before seen in his AVGN videos, a white woman and a black man. Towards the end of the movie he hands the woman off to the black man so he can kiss her. Otherwise no real basis.
>>28418743
Exactly. It's hilarious.
>>
>>28417338
I got to see him in person once, I feel blessed
>tfw u live in cwcville
>>
>>28418896
How close were you? Did you talk to him? Did he smell?
>>
>>28418896
Now that I think of it, I'd rather meet Chris-chan over meeting any celebrity, president- or even the fucking pope
>>
>>28418896
oh fuck nigga carry a camera with you and record him. post on youtube so we can all laugh
>>
>>28418909
I was at a pride festival I noticed him because he was shouting and cheering loudly for a performing drag queen during a quiet period
He was wearing those purple sunglasses and was already in his tranny phase
I wasnt close enough to smell him and did not approach him
>>
>>28418981
Kek
That's great. He's so delusional.
>>
>>28418981
>purple sunglasses
ahhh the my little pony ones intended for little girls
>>
what happened to the jail thing?
I remember he maced a GameStop employee and went to court (and then I think jail?) but now he seems to be making videos again
>>
>>28419211
Slap on the wrist fine but nothing more because he is autistic. He's literally hit someone with a car before and gotten no more than a slight fine, pepper spraying someone would never send him to jail.
>>
How do you people live with yourselves? You are destroying a persons whole life, making it nothing but suffering and you laugh about it. And it's not even his fault in the slightest, every single one of you would fail at life with that much negative reinforcement thrown at you throughout your life. You are basically like the Stasi "Zersetzung", harrassing him recording him, ensuring he lives a miserable existence no matter what he tries.
You all deserve a place in hell, you are the epitome of a bad person and everything that's making society as bad as it is.
What are you doing on r9k, you are the reason people come to r9k and complain about how bad the world is.

I wish you all pay for what you do to this poor soul.
>>
Who the fuck maintains that wiki? Sonichu

It's not him is it?
>>
>>28419244
You don't know jack shit if you don't know that everything he's done is only done on his own volition.

Study up on him. People have tried steering his life back on track already.
>>
>>28419244
lol, I had to check that this wasn't a pasta.
You do know we're not trolls right? I just enjoy reading about how terrible he is.

You feel a lot of sympathy for a virulent racist, gay hating, tax payer leech with an ego bigger than anyone else on the planet.
>>
>>28419244
Yeah.

We're destroying his life.

Fuck off white knight
>>
>>28417453
Shut up you whiteknight gaylord
>>
>>28419269
Some of the more dedicated followers I believe. Not trolls for the most part as they actively discourage current trolling and don't allow any dox information that is current on there.
But no it's not him. He's tried to edit it a few times, which are documented and hilarious.
http://sonichu.com/cwcki/List_of_Christian%27s_edits_to_Encyclopedia_Dramatica
>>
>tfw no black man in a pickle costume to fallow me around the mall
>>
>>28419329
Kek. My favorite line in all of the wiki is
>Ever since then, Chris has feared the pickle men.
>>
>>28419269
Someone from the UK,
By the names Cogsly or Cogsworth or something.
Someone had to do it.
>>
>>28419329
>tfw pickle suited nigger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4orHqL-b968
>>
>>28417389
>Anthony Burch is nowhere near as bad as Chris Chan.

No shit? The difference is that Chris is literally mentally disabled. Anthony Burch is developmentally normal, has at least an average intelligence and only mild autistic features at most, but has turned out to be the most pathetic piece of shit regardless because of his ideology and terrible personality. they're not comparable.
>>
>>28418981
>>28419002
I thought he was an anti-fag warrior? When did he transition to proud faggot?
>>
File: fuck you.jpg (197 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.jpg
197 KB, 1200x900
>Sit, Spin and Shut the Fuck Up, NIGGER!!! And I WILL call you That RIGHT IN YOUR FACE!!!
>Dude, YOU are NOT her Boyfriend; Back the Fuck Off, You God Damn Trollin' Stupid Nigger.
>You can just go shoot yourself in the head and die, you damned, trolling stupid, pickle-suited NIGGER.

What did Chris mean by this?
>>
>>28419461
It's 'trans Pride' too I think. He says he's trans but he continues to hate gay people
>>
>>28419285
>tax payer leech
oh right, just another typical normalfag. Bully vulnerable people and then get angry with them when they don't become independent. So what if he's on welfare? He's clearly incapable of providing for himself. And all that other shit is a result of his shitty upbringing, used by normalfags like you to justify harassing and destroying the life of an autistic man. At least openly admit when you're being a piece of shit.
>>
>>28419461
He went from:
>I Am Straight; Vaginas and Boobies Give Me MY ERECTIONS; You Damn Homos have NO CHANCE with me EVER.
>Yes, I am a homophobe; I fear them all, and I fear the tormenting temptations of falling off the straight path. But then I mentally, sometimes from a DVD (and if you'll pardon the expression), shove some pussy in my face. I tell you what, if I ever stoop down to changing my path, I might as well would get a gender change operation." In the late 2000s to
>I am a Male Lesbian Intersex Transgender. You can Google "Lesbian Identified Male" for more info on the subject. I am most sincerely into Women, and I am Female in my Soul.
In 2014
>>
If he would move to a new city, try to live a new life you scum would be there in a week doing the same shit over. How can YOU be so delusional as to not see what you are doing here.
>>
>>28419497
>bully him
I've never spoken to nor communicated with Chris in any way.
>at least openly admit when you're being a piece of shit
How am I being a piece of shit? You've never laughed at any one else?

You are retarded if you honestly think Chris is not a shitty person. You are the same SJW type who would defend literally anyone who is of the "victim class". He is more than old enough and mentally capable enough to be a decent person but he is not in any way, shape, or form. I don't see how it's so terrible and evil to laugh at him.
>>
>>28419530
>try to live a new life you scum would be there in a week doing the same shit over.
??????
Do you think everyone who's ever laughed at Chris literally follows him around constantly? And what does
>do the same shit over
mean? You are retarded.
>>
>>28419606
I've seen videos where people record him in public and laugh at him. It's like the Truman Show. Every sound person would see how much of a nightmare it would be to any person regardless of his abilities to be observed and judged like that and have to live in constant fear of everybody around him.
Read "Zersetzung" on Wikipedia to see the effects of what you are doing, or what you are laughing about.
And let me repeat that every single one of you Chris Chan "fans" is personified evil.
>>
>>28419808
>I've seen videos where people record him in public and laugh at him.
Okay and ??? I've never done that, and neither have the VAST majority of people who know who he is or follow him.
>And let me repeat that every single one of you Chris Chan "fans" is personified evil.
Tell us why instead of just saying random nonsense please.
>Read "Zersetzung" on Wikipedia to see the effects of what you are doing
Yeah I don't do any of that, neither do the vast majority of people. You do know that he releases all of his videos himself? And that he is the one who provides the vast majority of information/words that people say about him?
>that you are laughing about
Alright, so you have never laughed at another person's misfortune? If you have ever laughed at another person, then your entire point is moot because you are a hypocrite.
>>
> you will never care about anything as passionately as Chris cares about the color of Sonic's arms
>>
>>28417389
>is virulently racist
i don't see anything wrong with this
>>
CURSE YE HAME HA

AT MARY LEE WALSH

AHHHHSFGSFGHHHH
>>
>>28417506
>He literally gets prostituted out to gay men against his will by his wife, who is also a prostitute.
Fuckin' a

does she ever have sex with him or has she made him a complete faggot?
>>
File: 17417561856.jpg (147 KB, 500x682) Image search: [Google]
17417561856.jpg
147 KB, 500x682
>>28417338
I still don't know what he meant by this
>>
>>28420123
I've read explanations but still cannot understand it at all.
>>
File: 138950194719581.jpg (75 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
138950194719581.jpg
75 KB, 500x500
>>28417338
How is CWC still alive?
>>
holy kek check the comments here

https://www.youtube.com/user/CwcvilleGuardian/discussion
>>
>>28420255
What about them? It's just old memes.
>>
>>28420289
check his youtubes homepage
>>
>I've seen videos where people record him in public and laugh at him.
>Okay and ??? I've never done that, and neither have the VAST majority of people who know who he is or follow him.
So you are laughing at somebody who gets the Truman show treatment then? That still means you are a piece of shit without a sense of right and wrong

>And let me repeat that every single one of you Chris Chan "fans" is personified evil.
>Tell us why instead of just saying random nonsense please.
You are depriving a person of everything it means to be human. Not only that you leave him alone, you pile shit experience after shit experience on top. When a normal person can be sure to have his missteps ignored, maybe downplayed and eventually forgotten, you maintain a fucking wiki of all of his fuckups. If this shit existed for you you'd have to fear every person you interact with to potentially know about you in the worst light possible and there is nothing you can do or say at that point that will change their mind based on all the shit they read about you.
>Read "Zersetzung" on Wikipedia to see the effects of what you are doing
>Yeah I don't do any of that, neither do the vast majority of people. You do know that he releases all of his videos himself? And that he is the one who provides the vast majority of information/words that people say about him?
Read above that's exactly what you do, you are doing it just by following along with the "Chris Chan loser" narrative. That's how Zersetzung works.

>Alright, so you have never laughed at another person's misfortune? If you have ever laughed at another person, then your entire point is moot because you are a hypocrite.
I do examine who I am laughing at and what damage I do with it before I laugh at someone. I would never laugh at somebody who is in a position like Chris Chan.

I will not reply to anything after that because your understanding in social dynamics is that of a 5th grader and it enrages me how little you know.
>>
>>28420044
Do you really think that Chris-chan's racist tendencies are based on any kind of sound logic or valid observations or anything? He's probably just repeating memes.
>>
>>28417461
Tbh ashly is hot af, I'd fuck her even if she's a crazy SJW, she's like my internet crush.
>>
>>28417338
Chris still has a car and license

Scary shit
>>
>>28419244
>>28419279
The CWCiki is more interesting as a psycological analysis of a complete failure of a human being. The CWCiki has broken down so much about his life and personality because HE POSTS SO DAMN MUCH ABOUT HIMSELF EVERYWHERE.
That he hasn't at the very least deleted all of his accounts and changed his name, despite the detailed wiki dedicated to him speaks volumes about how delusional he really is.
Any truely self-aware human would actually read the wiki, see what they say about him, and ponder what he could change to avoid the pitfalls that got him there.
>>
tfw cwc will never return to the glory days
>>
>>28417338
This faggot makes me ashed to have the same condition as him.
>>
>>28420792
STFU Chris
Don't you have more Sonichu "Amiibo's' to make?
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.