[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people post and share photos like pic related? What do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: SNOWFLAKE.jpg (55 KB, 584x573) Image search: [Google]
SNOWFLAKE.jpg
55 KB, 584x573
Why do people post and share photos like pic related?

What do they hope to achieve?

It might be my autism, but I genuinely don't understand why the fuck you would want everyone to care about you or your fucking feelings.
>>
I'll never understand this OP.

What boggles my mind is that.....okay...you do it once....maybe twice......but these people do it literally non-stop year round. Do they never sit back and think about what they're doing and think "shit, maybe I shouldn't do that?"...NOPE, they just keep on doing it over and over without any second thought.

That's the normie-attitude, they don't think about anything.
>>
>It might be my autism, but I genuinely don't understand why the fuck you would want everyone to care about you or your fucking feelings.

That's not autism you fucking dumb imbecile. We're programmed to want people to like us because genetically it assures us for our survival. To be accepted because we used to live in tribes and humans always did what they had to do in order to be accepted and maintained by the tribe

To actually live life you have to be a fucking leader and not care about what people think. Why do you think there are so many followers and not many leaders? And no, you dont need followers to be a leader.
>>
>>28416885
>We're programmed to want people to like us because genetically it assures us for our survival.
Many people don't really care about that though.
>>
>>28416898

It's subconsciously inside us. We don't have conscious thoughts about it.
>>
>>28416941
Well many people are hateful and really rude to other people. Truth is you don't need other people, you just want to think you do.
>>
>>28416941
>Projecting your own thoughts and feelings

This is something people on /r9k/ LOVE doing.
>>
>>28416826
You're right about they don't think about anything. Literally all that goes through their head when they share such things is "i hope an attractive person of the opposite sex witnesses me being smart and gets tricked into thinking i actually have a real personality" they don't care about actually having a personality and thinking, they just want people to think they do because thats all they care about. They just want the image of being a "good person" without actually expending the effort
>>
>>28416948

Many people are hateful and rude to others because either they want a reaction or have a sense of ego and they do it to feel better about themselves in order to feel accepted as they're the ones doing the "right" thing. Good example would be those faggots making those cringe threads or me making remarks about those faggots.
>>
>>28416765
OP you're just a faggot who hates self-expression

>why do people think anyone should care about their fucking feelings?
>proceeds to rant about his feelings regarding other people sharing their feeling

So meta-retarded my head is spinning
>>
>>28417098
Though I do feel you on people appropriating quotes that other people made as if those originated within themselves.

Synthesis is where it's at, not regurgitation.
>>
>>28417206
*as if those quotes
>>
>>28416885

>muh tribes
>>
>>28416991
>Normies don't think about anything before they do something.

Just summed up why /r9k/ hates Normans.

/Board
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.