[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normies taking pictures of you in public
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: rekt.jpg (257 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
rekt.jpg
257 KB, 683x1024
>Go to gun range and fire my air rifle and have allot of fun with my new toy. I want to start shooting rats on farms at night as a hobby so tried to get my scope as centered as possible.
>Afterwards head to shop to buy mom some flowers and chocolate for mothers day.
>Millennial girls tries to take pictures of me standing with flowers
>Laughingwhores.jpg
>They say something like: HA ha! Yes that would be hilarious!
>Death stare them and stand behind them in line
>Mom has please don't rape my daughters look on her face
>You antagonized me first lady and your shit tier children started this.
>MFW all I wanted to do was buy my mom some flowers and stuff to say thanks for taking care of me and my senpai.

I was wearing desert boots with cargo shorts and a cap so don't know why the fuck they wanted to take photos of me.

Anyone else had experiences of normies trying to internet shame you?
>>
File: 1461192783297.jpg (441 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1461192783297.jpg
441 KB, 1366x768
>>28415088
>"air rifle"
is that the thing other countries shoot because they can't have guns?

>millenials being faggots
yeah dude internet culture is pretty cringey irl and girls are even more of social whoring creatures because of it
>>
>>28415145

Ye I can't buy AR15 at Walmart for shooting rats...
>>
>>28415088
many times
>be me
>be in 12th grade
>be only person with aspergers
>normies study about columbine for english
>look towards me 3 days later
>"hey anon, i heard you got a kill list"
referring to this post i made about the list of people that can go fuck themselves and die
>"no, normie. i dont. fuck off"
>2 weeks later, vice princepal, head of senior school and head of special ed are in toom with mum
>refer to the list
>told them i never made a list
>1 week later after talking to school shrink, he rats me out and girls talk about me wanting to bomb the school
>cops were called
>mum is pissed off at me and told her so many fucking times that i never said it
>get told stop fucking lying
>forced to see a private shrink for rest of year in order to graduate
>be graduation
>show pictures of students
>students had 5 pics were shown
>me was having the finger up to the camera
>be today 2 years later
>mum is considering suing the school for discrimination due to not being invited to alumni
>mfw i fucking hate that school and never want to do anything with it ever again
>mfw schooled ruined my life and prepared everyone elses
>mfw sick of the "muh autism" explaination and told them i want to be treated like everyone else but they all laughed at me
>>
>>28415284

Ye I get you. People hate that what they don't understand. You made them insecure and unfortunately they ruled more power because they could gang up on you.

I had similar experience in school where teachers followed us around and harassed us so much me and my friend had to both change schools and once we went to other schools we where normal students.

There will always be people out to get you and they will never admit it to your face.
>>
>>28415088
Man I remember in 8th grade when literally a group of 5 or 6 popular girls were laughing and taking pictures of me.

Pretty much everyone in my entire grade treated me like shit that year.

First one of my friends lost his virginity in 8th grade too. Wouldn't shut the fuck up about it either; just kept calling me a virgin faggot even into high school.
>>
>>28415088
Yeah it's real life cancer allright

>Lololo look at that creep what a creep let's take a picture of the creep and share it on our facebook wall to show people what a creep we saw lololololo
>At the same time I am sitting at a bench and eating my burger while wondering what the fuck is up with you now sluts

Women should not have rights
>>
>>28415088
Honestly I don't think they were really trying to make fun of you. They probably saw a guy wearing stuff that looked "tactical" to them and holding flowers, and their pleb edgy wannabe photographer minds thought it was a funny juxtaposition or something.
>>
I'm here to tell you and everyone dealing with public things like this: these people often don't mean to take the piss out of you, if anything they're saying hi. Play along with them. The reason they'd do stuff like this is nothing to do with you, except that maybe you're alone. Don't be so wooden and uptight, the world is not your enemy by default.
>>
>>28415284
The absolute worse feel is when nobody believes you. It's so frustrating because you just know it never happened and you can't prove that it never happened, even though the other side has no proof, they have sheer numbers in "witnesses"
>>
air rifles are pretty cool anon
i'm selling my pcp one to get a break action
>>
>>28416320
This is some "we are not laughing at you, we are laughing with you" tier bullshit
>>
>>28416800
Ok bro believe everyone is making fun of you whether or not its true, and be paralysed with paranoia forever
>>
>>28415525
>look at this creep
>i need to take a picture because he's such a creep!

t. Person taking creepshots of strangers without their permission
>>
>>28416800
>He doesn't go along with what the normies do so he can fuck with them
You're no fun.
>>
If someone's taking pictures of you then you must be a huge fucking freak
>>
>>28416652

>Live in a grouping of apartments
>One night another resident smashed a window on the entrance
>Get a knock on the door and am greeted by three policemen
>They tell me that I had been seen smashing the window
>wot
>Apparently multiple people outside had seen me smash the window and enter my apartment afterwards
>Tell them I've been settling down for the evening and ask why I would smash something where I live
>Multiple say you did it, so you did it :)
>Get charged with criminal damage
>Only let off when CCTV is checked and it's shown I did not do it
>Resident who did it decent enough to admit he did it after finding out I was in the frame for it
>>
File: shocking.gif (986 KB, 400x215) Image search: [Google]
shocking.gif
986 KB, 400x215
>>28415088
>be in store with the gf
>casually looking for some stuff near the pharmacy
>be me 5'10" mulatto dreadlocks lookin good in some casual clothes black shoes, dark blue denim jeans, black tee shirt v-neck
>im looking at some female enhancing sex cream and hiding it from the female making her grab it out of my hand
>i laugh and keep fucking around
>shes just like "whatever"
>i turn my head and see these three fat cunts 30 yards away laughing at me
>i smile at them just like "whatever"
>i see their cellphone pointing at me and im thinking "they're not really recording this right now. Theres no way they'd have the audacity"
>they're actually recording me and laughing

I dont know what the fuck they thought they were laughing at, if they thought i was a cliche or if they thought i was cute, i really dont care. But my problem with it was, is that dumb bitches and people in general dont have any fucking respect for personal privacy. They think that just BECAUSE they have a camera in their phone, it means they can just take video of people because they can. Now, if i got caught in the back of a video i wouldnt give to shits. but fucking kids these days, as stupid as they are arrogant.
>>
>>28415284
>literally having a reason to shoot up a school
>have to pretend like you dont want to

im sorry anon. Im sorry they're all still alive.
>>
File: 1461098618278.png (791 KB, 740x717) Image search: [Google]
1461098618278.png
791 KB, 740x717
>>28415173
sounds like your country needs some FREEDOM
>>
>Go to a beach to takes pictures of the water and distant ships
>Get accused of being a creeper and as pedo

>Fuckers can take pictures of you whenever they want without even hiding it
>Justified because you look like a lesser being than them.

I know I'm the runt of the litter but for fuck sake just let me live my existence in peace.
>>
>>28415284
Something like this happened to me
People kept taking pictures of me and it got annoying so I started telling people to stop. Then literally a rumor about me shooting up the school happened back in december. I went to the principal and the student then got suspended.
Didn't help much as people still assumed shit about me, etc etc.
Graduation is later this year. I can't fucking wait.
>inb4 underage b&
I'm 18
>>
>>28415088
They laughed at a beta sperg playing GI Joe. Who wouldn't? They did nothing wrong.
>>
>tfw film slow families infront of me that take up the side walk and leave no gap for me to overtake them
>>
>Sitting on a bench in the park reading a book
>Group of 13-15 year olds start Sitting very close to me but stay within their Group
> getting too loud to read so i Figure it might be better to roll myself a cigarette and listen to music then head home
> takes a while to Light the cigarette because lighter is out of Gas.
> hear all of those little brats clapping when i finally did it.
>was listening to music but Apparently they where posing behind me Taking Photos and uploading them on Facebook
> pre-stacey Sits next to me and ironically Asks how my day has been while giggling and looking At the Group of Teenagers
> tell her to fuck off and Leave
Thats it
>>
>>28417931
you just say "excuse me" in a semi loud voice and then they open up and you can walk by.

this is basic even for non-normies.
>>
>>28418056
You should have found a way to blackmail her into becoming your sex slave, just like in my anime books.
>>
the worst thing i can remember took place in last christmas,i was waiting the bus after work (btw my colleagues laughed at me that day for no reason and i was really edgy afterwards),when two 15yrs old stacies sit just next to me and start taking selfies.i went full metal autistic mode when i realised they where taking pictures of me too and laughed.i had the worst panic attack fr some reason i thought the whole city was making fun of me.I stood up like a beta and walked away,these two bitches now yelling at me.When i returned home,i opened a present i got from work(remember these colleagues f mine from before?) and it was a kids toy inside(i look like a fucking kid actually).It was a miracle i didnt hero myself that night
>>
>>28416652
He said right there that he did have such a list though.
>>
>>28415088
>I looked autistic af why would dumb girls laugh at me?
also
>going to the range for an air rifle lmao
>>
>>28418056
Had something similar
> after uni
> nice weather so sit down in the local uni park
> some faggot chads drinking beers and vodka, it was like fucking 1 PM mind you
> idontcare.png
> light up my ciggie and enjoy the lecture
> hear glass bottle smashing right besides me
> drank chad threw a beer bottle but missed
> take out my phone still sitting on the same bench and deathgazing them
> call police, give them address
> meanwhile Chads are like "what a faggot start lying you bitch"
> stress the fuck out but stay at the bench, police comes, Chads try to run away, get caught
> at this moment I get the fuck out because I am not stupid enough to get hunted down later
> youcantdrinkvodkainpublicplaces.png, fuck yeah europe
> they literally get taken to the drunk tank in police car
> show them two middle fingers when they are taken away
Never seen them again tho I lived in the same area for 4 years.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.