[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anon gets his life together, Day 3 > this anon is self-cucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: cerebretonic_day3.jpg (114 KB, 379x699) Image search: [Google]
cerebretonic_day3.jpg
114 KB, 379x699
Anon gets his life together, Day 3

> this anon is self-cucked
> planned to do: sleep in, go to the gym, do work, look for a better job, go to a social event, continue keto diet
> actually did: slept in, ate 3800cal of carbs while watching TV on my computer
> REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why do I self-cuck so hard? How do I win? Time to re-evaluate my entire life.

> my goals don't make sense anymore.
> still a 30-year-old obese cerebrotonic engineer with no close friends

> i used to want to:
> - be elon musk (own a rocket)
> - be a good partner / husband material
> - play a lot of videogames
> - think deeply about the nature of the universe and whether there's any way to know what happens after death
> - enjoy physical fitness and team sports
> - enjoy making music with other people

Turns out I have to pick just 1 of these if I want to be any good at it.

No goals for tomorrow. I don't know what I want anymore.
>>
File: 110.gif (53 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
110.gif
53 KB, 300x100
>>28412253
r/Nu-male
>>
>>28412253
Good luck, dude.

I absolutely hate that picture because I know it's me (that one and the wage-slave one hit home)

Starting a diet is tough. You're going to fuck up now and then. Just stick with it and give it time. Also you're going to need to work harder. Most fitness websites are geared towards people in their early/mid 20s. Your metabolism at 30 is slower so you'll need to work a little harder and eat a little less to get your results.

No reason you can't do more than one of your goals, just be realistic. I'll ignore the first one but no reason you can't have a partner, spend sundays playing video games, find a seasonal sport, look for a band in your area etc.
>>
>>28412761

Thanks for the advice. will do that...
>>
>>28412253
>elon musk
why. he comes off as a douche imo. why doesn't he design cars that put the markets in transition to electric instead of forcing electric car memes.
>>
>>28412253
most people could only pick 2 or 3 of those bro
>>
>>28412253
>I don't know what I want anymore.
I know this feel. Just don't give up. Keep going. Even if you don't know exactly what you want to be, improve small things in your life until things get better.

I will note, however, that r9k is not exactly the best place to chronicle your efforts. Everyone here will shit on you and hope for you to fail. If that motivates you, then go for it, otherwise find some other place where people are more encouraging.
>>
>>28414137

> be musk
> manufacture a car that goes 0 to 60 in 2.8 seconds
> forced memes?

sure he's a douche. all successful people are. It's the smugness of success, plus staying on-message when criticized. Nice guys don't get to be CEOs
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.