[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I approach a qt in a club r9k pls responde
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1439017752874.jpg (6 KB, 242x250) Image search: [Google]
1439017752874.jpg
6 KB, 242x250
How do I approach a qt in a club r9k pls responde
>>
>>28409632
Don't go to a club ever
>>
>>28409662
I know but I've been dragged here
>>
>>28409632
What YOU do is sit there in the corner of a booth, slouched over, stealing glances at her every once in a while hating yourself for being the anxious beta male you are, rightfully imagining your rejection which won't even happen because you won't do anything.

Then you get up and start flailing around like a chimp with no knees or elbows, orbiting the girl who caught your eye while staying out of her vision. Then you sit down and continue sipping $10 highballs, glaring like its HER fault you didn't pick her up. If she even makes eye contact with you at this point she barely acknowledges your presence and walks past you with Chad

You never see her again or even go to a club but you jerk off to the thought of her at least a dozen times and think about "the one that got away" for months, even years if you're THAT fargone.

That's what you do.
>>
>>28409727
You're not gonna get gf material there so not don't even bother with girls and try to have fun, just my opinion
>>
File: 1462677813012.jpg (5 KB, 252x161) Image search: [Google]
1462677813012.jpg
5 KB, 252x161
>go to a club alone
>see a qt
>start to imagine a life with her
>know you will never have a chance with her
>feels
>sad, drinking a lot
>so drunk you start to puke at the trash can
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.